Suicide bomber in Turkey was 12-14 years old

Coming to a mall or school near you if you don't vet your refugees. You open that door like Erdogan did, well he actually did a lot more than open the door. He funded ISIS and they've turned on him.

Erdogan helped create this monster. Now he and his people are going to be paying a very heavy price.

If is funny that the MSM was parading around a dusty, young Muslim from Syria the other day, trying to create sympathy. Yet reality strikes.

Horrible and it happened in Turkey.

Erdoğan blames Isis for suspected suicide attack at wedding in Turkey

At least 51 people were killed, and nearly 70 injured in the blast, which Turkey’s president, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, blamed on Islamic State and said had been carried out by a child of between 12 and 14 years old. At least 22 of the victims were under the age of 14, a government official said.
so isis didnt claim the attack?

seems fishy

ISIS or a Kurd kid in payback for all the shit that bastard has done to them. It's appalling that we have allowed as NATO nations his continual attacks on Kurds in Turkey. Syria and Iraq.

It's flat out fucking nuts that not one of our leaders is saying stop this shit. Nooooooooooo. They've let this madman do anything he wants.

Really scary shit is that this son of a bitch is in control of NATO's largest cache of nuclear weapons. Whoopsies!

And don't forget Erdogan was the one that set up the chemical attack in Syria to try to force the US across the red line to start bombing Syria. This is a madman we have set loose all to try to hand Syria to the Muslim Brotherhood and complete the *cough* Arab Spring. What a dogs freaking breakfast.

Coming to a mall or school near you if you don't vet your refugees. You open that door like Erdogan did, well he actually did a lot more than open the door. He funded ISIS and they've turned on him.

Erdogan helped create this monster. Now he and his people are going to be paying a very heavy price.

"turned on Erdogan..." ??? don't be silly ---the victims were
Kurds-----Erdogan cheered------clearly part of his ON-GOING murder spree-----be not naive

"turned on Erdogan..." ??? don't be silly ---the victims were
Kurds-----Erdogan cheered------clearly part of his ON-GOING murder spree-----be not naive

A politician is claiming that. I'm trying to get the stats on the wedding party. But hey it's my birthday and I'm still trying to have fun kay? But irosie Erdogan is insane. I don't trust anything coming out of Turkey now.

Forum List

Back