South Carolina leading the way.

For the sake of the people of Dillon County, I hope she pays more attention to being sheriff than being lesbian.

Local police chief hopes to make history as first female and lesbian sheriff in her county

I absolutely love the way the locals dumped the bigot Mayor.

Life affirming stuff.
Nice couple. Poor child.
13886348_10206669802770612_6773299216146738497_n_640x345_acf_cropped-1.jpg

Local police chief hopes to make history as first female and lesbian sheriff in her county

I absolutely love the way the locals dumped the bigot Mayor.

Life affirming stuff.
So, she is not elected yet. She hopes to be elected. And this is news how?
"A police chief in a small town in South Carolina could make history by becoming the first female and first out gay sheriff in the state."
(Quote from the same link as OP)

It's a shithole town of less than 1400.

For the sake of the people of Dillon County, I hope she pays more attention to being sheriff than being lesbian.

The town of Latta has a whopping population just shy of 1400 and it has declined since the census was taken.
I see that. I still maintain the most important thing about being sheriff is being a good sheriff not being a lesbian sheriff.

For the conservative bigots amongst us I will highlight the key passage in the article.

She became embroiled in a controversy two years ago when many of the 1,400 residents of Latta rallied around her after she was sacked by the mayor there.

The mayor was caught on tape saying he would rather let a drunk person mind a baby than a lesbian.

She was eventually rehired, and the mayor sacked, but is now standing to become sheriff of Dillon County in the November election

The town of Latta has a whopping population just shy of 1400 and it has declined since the census was taken.
I see that. I still maintain the most important thing about being sheriff is being a good sheriff not being a lesbian sheriff.
That would be the idea but idiots always polarize issues.

I don't disagree about what make a sheriff a good sheriff. However, when the OP focuses more on the lesbian part, it's already been shown that it seems to be as important of a consideration as doing the job.

For the conservative bigots amongst us I will highlight the key passage in the article.

She became embroiled in a controversy two years ago when many of the 1,400 residents of Latta rallied around her after she was sacked by the mayor there.

The mayor was caught on tape saying he would rather let a drunk person mind a baby than a lesbian.

She was eventually rehired, and the mayor sacked, but is now standing to become sheriff of Dillon County in the November election

The drunk person will eventually sober up. The lesbo freak won't change.

Forum List

Back