Sudan Christians Suffering Ethnic Cleansing by muslims

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
There is no one more cheeky, audacious, bold, insolent etc. ethnically Minority in all Western Countries as Muslims. They know only one: demand.

Having being the biggest receivers of welfare benefits any kind they demand every day for more and more privileges: removing of Crosses and and Christmas, muslim praying rooms in restaurants and schools, prohibition of pork etc.

Whereby ethical minorities in many countries know the Muslim "Tolerance".

It would be probably good if this scum will go back to their dirty countries if they do not accept our culture, traditions, values.

E.g. persecution of Christians by Muslims in former Sudan.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frmr3avsBXM]Sudan Christians Suffering Ethnic Cleansing by muslims - YouTube[/ame]

BTW there are good helpers against Muslim demands.

Atlas Shrugs

South Sudan gets its independence only to face starvation...
:eek:
'Storm of hunger' threatens lives of 2.5 million South Sudanese - UN official
Friday 16th December, 2011 - Damaged crops combined with conflict and insecurity are threatening to leave some 2.5 million people in South Sudan the world's newest country in critical conditions unless food assistance is provided immediately, the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) warned today.
"A gathering storm of hunger is approaching South Sudan, caused by crop failure and market disruption," said WFP Director in South Sudan Chris Nikoi. "Food prices have already doubled or tripled in some areas, leaving hundreds of thousands of children vulnerable to malnutrition at a key developmental stage of their young lives."

Recent erratic rains have damaged crops, and border closures between Sudan and South Sudan are disrupting food trade, leading to frequent shortages and high food prices. Conflict and insecurity aggravate the situation. South Sudan has been beset by outbreaks of ethnic violence since it became independent in July from Sudan, and the presence of many armed groups and militias across the country, as well as an increase in refugees add further complications.

In a news release issued by the agency, WFP said it would scale up its operation to support 2.7 million hungry and conflict-affected people in 2012. Assistance will include providing highly fortified supplementary foods to more than 500,000 children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. In addition to emergency assistance, WFP will help communities and families become more self-sufficient and productive through food-for-assets activities, while laying the groundwork for other projects to build longer-term resilience.

WFP stressed that one of the main upcoming challenges will be making supplies accessible as poor infrastructure combined with conflict and growing insecurity particularly the use of landmines hinder distribution capabilities. WFP also stressed that timing will be critical since up to 60 per cent of the country will be cut off once the rainy season starts in March and April next year. The agency estimates it will need emergency funds of about $92 million to address hunger needs in South Sudan in the first four months of next year.

Source

Of course nothing in the main stream media. I can't wait to see the look on muslims faces in the end.

There is no one more cheeky, audacious, bold, insolent etc. ethnically Minority in all Western Countries as Muslims. They know only one: demand.

Having being the biggest receivers of welfare benefits any kind they demand every day for more and more privileges: removing of Crosses and and Christmas, muslim praying rooms in restaurants and schools, prohibition of pork etc.

It would be probably good if this scum will go back to their dirty countries if they do not accept our culture, traditions, values.

Sudan Christians Suffering Ethnic Cleansing by muslims - YouTube

Atlas Shrugs

Not only does nobody care that Christians are persecuted, most actually think they should be. So, I think you've stepped in it this time.

Atlas Shrugs

Not only does nobody care that Christians are persecuted, most actually think they should be. So, I think you've stepped in it this time.
They will care at the judgment. i think personally we need to go to sudan and protect the Christians. But since we have a spineless anti Christian potus that won't happen.

Does anyone really except tolerance for any other religion out of muslims?

Why is anyone shocked that this is happening. Wait till you see what egypt is going to do.

Atlas Shrugs

They will care at the judgment. i think personally we need to go to sudan and protect the Christians. But since we have a spineless anti Christian potus that won't happen.

Or perhaps the Christians there could take their own initiative and leave.

Why should they leave their homes?

Atlas Shrugs

:wtf:

Why should they leave their homes?

Because that's what people do when the neighborhood has gone bad. They don't bring in troops from another country.

Atlas Shrugs

None of this PC BS toward the Muslims should surprise any Christian, we've been told for the last 2000 it would happen. I would rather have our Christian Brothers and sisters allowed to immigrate to the USA than all the muzzie scum that is being allowed in now.

Forum List

Back