Stupidity knows no rank: "Climate change is a threat to our national security."

Libruls will lie about anything and everything to make their "ManMade Global Warming" Religion the official religion of the USA.

The latest example: "Addressing the consequences of changes in the Earth's climate is not simply about saving polar bears or preserving the beauty of mountain glaciers," retired Navy Vice Adm. Lee F. Gunn, president of the American Security Project, told the panel. "Climate change is a threat to our national security."

"Climate change is a threat to our national security."

Yes, its THAT fucking stupid!

Kerry panel looks at climate change and national security - National Politics Blog - Political Intelligence - Boston.com

Isn't the Navy supposed to be comfortable with water?

I thought it had to do with things like going to war for limited resources and those resources are predicted to be things like less fresh water, less arable land, waves of immigration, and dwindling oil. So, getting onto renewables is better all around.

What do you think will happen IF sea levels rise?

Washington DC and New York city are about a foot or less above sea level.

Miami is built upon the water.

New Orleans is lower than sea level.

So far you haven't named a city that we wouldn't be better off not having.
:lol:I can see that argument going over real well.

jesus, you people, i'm amazed you have enough brain cells to type.

Al Gore is not the spokesperson for the global warming crowd, he's a fat pig of a politician who wanted to make some cash after his time in public office.

Al's not a scientist, so what do you people care about him? Is it a secret crush?

No one cares about Al Gore except the right wing nuts.

Increasing atmospheric CO2 by 40% is the issue, not Al Gore.

If know one cares, why was Al Gore in the front row of the senate committee on global warming? Why.....the democrats invited him. :lol:
Al's Journal : Statement to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee

You people can make it so easy. :lol:

Libruls will lie about anything and everything to make their "ManMade Global Warming" Religion the official religion of the USA.

The latest example: "Addressing the consequences of changes in the Earth's climate is not simply about saving polar bears or preserving the beauty of mountain glaciers," retired Navy Vice Adm. Lee F. Gunn, president of the American Security Project, told the panel. "Climate change is a threat to our national security."

Kerry panel looks at climate change and national security - National Politics Blog - Political Intelligence - Boston.com

Hey pea brain...did you read the article?

In 2007, eleven former Admirals and high-ranking generals issued a seminal report from the Center for Naval Analysis, where Vice Admiral Dennis McGinn serves on the Military Advisory Board. They warned that climate change is a “threat multiplier” with “the potential to create sustained natural and humanitarian disasters on a scale far beyond those we see today.”

This is because climate change injects a major new source of chaos, tension, and human insecurity into an already volatile world. It threatens to bring more famine and drought, worse pandemics, more natural disasters, more resource scarcity, and human displacement on a staggering scale. Places only too familiar with the instability, conflict, and resource competition that often create refugees and IDPs, will now confront these same challenges with an ever growing population of EDPs—environmentally displaced people. We risk fanning the flames of failed-statism, and offering glaring opportunities to the worst actors in our international system. In an interconnected world, that endangers all of us.

Nowhere is the nexus between today’s threats and climate change more acute than in South Asia–the home of Al Qaeda and the center of our terrorist threat. Scientists are now warning that the Himalayan glaciers, which supply water to almost a billion people from China to Afghanistan, could disappear completely by 2035.

Water from the Himalayas flows through India into Pakistan. India’s rivers are not only agriculturally vital, they are also central to its religious practice. Pakistan, for its part, is heavily dependent on irrigated farming. Even as our government scrambles to ratchet down tensions and prepares to invest billions to strengthen Pakistan’s capacity to deliver for its people—climate change is threatening to work powerfully in the opposite direction.

Worldwide, climate change risks making the most volatile places even more combustible. The Middle East is home to six percent of the world’s population but just two percent of the world’s water. A demographic boom and a shrinking water supply will only tighten the squeeze on a region that doesn’t need another reason to disagree.

So declare war on the sun you KhJd*

*Joke for poker players in here.

Hey pea brain...did you read the article?

In 2007, eleven former Admirals and high-ranking generals issued a seminal report from the Center for Naval Analysis, where Vice Admiral Dennis McGinn serves on the Military Advisory Board. They warned that climate change is a “threat multiplier” with “the potential to create sustained natural and humanitarian disasters on a scale far beyond those we see today.”

This is because climate change injects a major new source of chaos, tension, and human insecurity into an already volatile world. It threatens to bring more famine and drought, worse pandemics, more natural disasters, more resource scarcity, and human displacement on a staggering scale. Places only too familiar with the instability, conflict, and resource competition that often create refugees and IDPs, will now confront these same challenges with an ever growing population of EDPs—environmentally displaced people. We risk fanning the flames of failed-statism, and offering glaring opportunities to the worst actors in our international system. In an interconnected world, that endangers all of us.

Nowhere is the nexus between today’s threats and climate change more acute than in South Asia–the home of Al Qaeda and the center of our terrorist threat. Scientists are now warning that the Himalayan glaciers, which supply water to almost a billion people from China to Afghanistan, could disappear completely by 2035.

Water from the Himalayas flows through India into Pakistan. India’s rivers are not only agriculturally vital, they are also central to its religious practice. Pakistan, for its part, is heavily dependent on irrigated farming. Even as our government scrambles to ratchet down tensions and prepares to invest billions to strengthen Pakistan’s capacity to deliver for its people—climate change is threatening to work powerfully in the opposite direction.

Worldwide, climate change risks making the most volatile places even more combustible. The Middle East is home to six percent of the world’s population but just two percent of the world’s water. A demographic boom and a shrinking water supply will only tighten the squeeze on a region that doesn’t need another reason to disagree.

So declare war on the sun you KhJd*

*Joke for poker players in here.

What a pea brain believes...

THIS is who to trust on funded environmental studies...
Pollution-From-Factory.jpg

AND
THESE are the experts on climate change...
12340-Clay-Sculpture-Of-A-Weatherman-Giving-A-Five-Day-Forcast-On-The-News-Clipart-Picture.jpg

If God created trees, shouldn't liberals be the ones calling CONSERVE-ative christians tree huggers???

It's been cold here in NY. I left my SUV running all night, hopefully tomorrow well get about 70

Also, the Big Yellow Thing in the Sky thinks Libruls are hysterically funny because they said they would only warm the Earth by another 2 degrees.

Also, the Big Yellow Thing in the Sky thinks Libruls are hysterically funny because they said they would only warm the Earth by another 2 degrees.

WOW, I didn't know you were a climatologist... but YOU know the truth...

Tell me again how Scarfetta and West arrived at their allocation of global warming between manmade and naturally occurring.

Tell me again how Scarfetta and West arrived at their allocation of global warming between manmade and naturally occurring.

I'm not an expert, YOU are... you tell me...you're the one that spent years in college and specialized schooling on climatology...

I'm not an expert, YOU are... you tell me...you're the one that spent years in college and specialized schooling on climatology...

I spent years sniffing out phony analysis and the MMGW crowd is at the top of my list

I spent years sniffing out phony analysis and the MMGW crowd is at the top of my list

Oh, so I'm talking to a REAL expert...not that I'm skeptical, but please list your degrees...

Oh, so I'm talking to a REAL expert...not that I'm skeptical, but please list your degrees...

Why do I need a degree in Climatology to know bullshit? My degrees are in economic and finance

Why do I need a degree in Climatology to know bullshit? My degrees are in economic and finance

You need a degree in cliamtology to properly understand the math and physical relationships of the ocean, troposphere, and heat and form exchange.

For example, what's the hydrologic cycle?
What's the meaning of orographic uplift?
How do mamatus clouds form?
Can you explain the difference of El Nino and La Nina?

you have a degree in economic?

Last edited:

You need a degree in cliamtology to properly understand the math and physical relationships of the ocean, troposphere, and heat and form exchange.

Climatology and math have almost nothing in common.

If you really believe that, your argument is moot.

Any answers to my questions regarding meteorology, or are you still using google?

Last edited:

If you really believe that, your argument is moot.

Any answers to my questions regarding meteorology, or are you still using google?

I'm not going to Google to give you answers to your pointless questions.

But, yeah, it would take me all of 15 or 20 minutes to be one of the worlds leading experts in climatology if I could come to the conclusion, based on no evidence, that my SUV was warming the planet

Forum List

Back