Stupid morons

It's always funny to watch angry little racist jews have a metldown because palis want, ironically, the exact same thing that zionist jews want. No matter.. racist little jews will come to understand why their "chosen-only" standard for israel won't float any more than purging New York and Miami of jews will.

The "palis" already have what the Jews want. They have over two dozen of their own official Arab-Islamic countries. The Jews only have one and the Arabs are trying to put a stop to that!

It's always funny to watch angry little racist jews have a metldown because palis want, ironically, the exact same thing that zionist jews want. No matter.. racist little jews will come to understand why their "chosen-only" standard for israel won't float any more than purging New York and Miami of jews will.

The "palis" already have what the Jews want. They have over two dozen of their own official Arab-Islamic countries. The Jews only have one and the Arabs are trying to put a stop to that!

That is no more true for Palis than it would be if America applied your zionist standard and purged this nation of jews. After all, YOU have a nation YOU have go back to, eh Dave? By all means, ENJOY the kind of ethnic equality that an actual western nation extends despite ethnicity. Lord fucking knows you have no intention of extending the same consideration to dirty non-jews in israel. But hey, again, if YOU can fathom a purge based on nothing more than zionist racism then feel free to take your jewish fucking ass on out of the United States.

After all, there were no jewish founding fathers. GTFO!

That is no more true for Palis than it would be if America applied your zionist standard and purged this nation of jews. After all, YOU have a nation YOU have go back to, eh Dave? By all means, ENJOY the kind of ethnic equality that an actual western nation extends despite ethnicity. Lord fucking knows you have no intention of extending the same consideration to dirty non-jews in israel. But hey, again, if YOU can fathom a purge based on nothing more than zionist racism then feel free to take your jewish fucking ass on out of the United States.

All knowing and all seeing Shogun - please tell me how there are no other countries for Arab Muslims other than right next to Israel. Please show me how all 22 other Arab Muslim countries suddenly dried up and disappeared overnight.

All knowing and all seeing Shogun - please tell me how there are no other countries for Arab Muslims other than right next to Israel. Please show me how all 22 other Arab Muslim countries suddenly dried up and disappeared overnight.

The entire europe population doesn't mean that white people in the US have no business being here. We ARE here. And so are you. As ethnically equal as you'll find on this planet. yet, ironically, YOU who enjoy such treatment despite having NO claim to our founding, won't extend the same consideration to palis who have MORE history in Palisrael than your jewish ass has in colonial America. I don't care how many arabs you think all look the same and should all get out of your little jewish bastion of anti-goyim racism. If you can fathom purging israel of non-jews then be consistent and take your jewish ass out of our CAUCASIAN America.

now balk, dude... it's always easy to talk tough when you are demonizing someone else rather than get demonized, isnt it, jew?

On a kung-fu kick, are you? Enjoy the final fight to what may be the cheesiest ninja flick i've ever seen. Ninja Terminator

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhB0jR6xVek[/ame]

The entire europe population doesn't mean that white people in the US have no business being here. We ARE here. And so are you. As ethnically equal as you'll find on this planet. yet, ironically, YOU who enjoy such treatment despite having NO claim to our founding, won't extend the same consideration to palis who have MORE history in Palisrael than your jewish ass has in colonial America. I don't care how many arabs you think all look the same and should all get out of your little jewish bastion of anti-goyim racism. If you can fathom purging israel of non-jews then be consistent and take your jewish ass out of our CAUCASIAN America.

now balk, dude... it's always easy to talk tough when you are demonizing someone else rather than get demonized, isnt it, jew?

I'm sorry, but you were about to tell me how there are no other Arab-Muslim countries?

This has nothing to do with America or whites, blacks or Native Americans.

This is about RELIGION. The Arab Muslims have 22 countries with Islam as their official religion and Arabic as their official language. The Buddhists, Hindus, Christians, Catholics... all have their own country, yet you seek, and the world seeks to deny the Jews their 1 country - Israel. We do not ask for Egypt, nor Jordan, nor Lebanon, nor Syria. We seek Israel as our own country with our historic capitol, Jerusalem as the capitol to our country. That is all we want, that is all we ask for. We will not deny the Christians the right to pray at their Churches, nor the Muslims the right to pray at their Mosques. We will not forbid religious freedom in Israel and Muslims forbid in their country. We just want Israel, the land that has belonged to us for thousands of years, to be our home and to live in peace in our home. The Arab Muslim population of the West Bank and Gaza have several other options to live in - we do not.

I'm sorry, but you were about to tell me how there are no other Arab-Muslim countries?

This is about RELIGION. The Arab Muslims have 22 countries with Islam as their official religion and Arabic as their official language. The Buddhists, Hindus, Christians, Catholics... all have their own country, yet you seek, and the world seeks to deny the Jews their 1 country - Israel. We do not ask for Egypt, nor Jordan, nor Lebanon, nor Syria. We seek Israel as our own country with our historic capitol, Jerusalem as the capitol to our country. That is all we want, that is all we ask for. We will not deny the Christians the right to pray at their Churches, nor the Muslims the right to pray at their Mosques. We will not forbid religious freedom in Israel and Muslims forbid in their country. We just want Israel, the land that has belonged to us for thousands of years, to be our home and to live in peace in our home. The Arab Muslim population of the West Bank and Gaza have several other options to live in - we do not.

I can't understand why you continue to support Obama.

Israel is not run by politicians and lawmakers like America is. Israel is run by Rabbis. Jerusalem is not Netanyahu's to give away - neither is the Golan Heights. America nor the UN can over rule the Rabbis of Israel.

Obama can wish for this and wish for that as much as he wishes to. There will not be a Palestine next to Israel with Jerusalem as its capitol.

Israel is not run by politicians and lawmakers like America is. Israel is run by Rabbis. Jerusalem is not Netanyahu's to give away - neither is the Golan Heights. America nor the UN can over rule the Rabbis of Israel.

Obama can wish for this and wish for that as much as he wishes to. There will not be a Palestine next to Israel with Jerusalem as its capitol.

Oh I don't think Netanyahu would give any of Israel away. A lot of people are worried about the prospect of Netanyahu and Ahmadenijad being on the world stage at the same time. I think there will come a time when Obama will have to choose a side.

Oh I don't think Netanyahu would give any of Israel away. A lot of people are worried about the prospect of Netanyahu and Ahmadenijad being on the world stage at the same time. I think there will come a time when Obama will have to choose a side.

Let's see here - Israel just spent billions of dollars on new fighter jets, thus giving over 100,000 people jobs at Defense Contractors, which indirectly gives us more tax revenue from the workers and the defense contractor. Israel is at peace with both of its neighbors (Egypt and Jordan) and hasn't threatened either of them. Iran on the other hand is about re-elect a madman and has a totalitarian "spiritual leader" that takes a hard line against religious freedom and human rights.

Pretty difficult choice there, right?

Obama will do nothing - he's just trying to appease his far left friends. He has to throw them a few bones to ensure they'll vote for him in 2012. The next 3 1/2 years is Obama trying to convince the right why they should vote for him in 2012. He will not stop funding Israel... but he is asking for patience with Iran. I have no problem with that, really. Time and time again the Muslims have proven themselves to be unworthy peace partners. Every time a new "deal" is signed with them or they promise us something, or we try to make peace with them, they somehow find a way to ruin it. They called for Israel to leave Gaza - we did so and they fired 10,000 rockets at us. We made "peace" with the PLO in 1994 and 6 years later they declare an intifadah. In 2000, Israel stopped and boarded an Iranian ship with arms going to the PLO with Arafat's signature on it. Obama is young and arrogant and he thinks THIS TIME it will be different. How many times did Europe negotiate with Hitler and try to appease him? What was the end result?

Obama is determined to get a "Palestinian state" for some, very odd reason. I have hope for Obama since he doesn't want to go after Bush and his gang and wants to have military tribunals for these terrorists. He's also INCREASING the number of troops going into Afghanistan. So far so good on his foreign policy. I would be fine with a 2-state solution of Gaza and Israel. Having Gaza as West Palestine and the West Bank as East Palestine is a 3-state solution that I do not agree with. The West Bank belongs to Israel.

No, I really wasn't, you fat jew. What I DID tell you is that, despite how they all look the same to you, THEY are not more invalidated in their claim to that land because of every other arab nation than WHITE AMERICANS are invalidated by EUROPE. Did you not catch that point while you were busy praying for arab death? Go wash your hands and get back to me.

And, it has EVERYTHING to do with America, the nation your pet jew farm hides behind, and AMERICAS PLURALITY, which we've chosen rather than your racist little jew bastion zionism in THIS actual western nation. Just because you are jewish doesn't grant you some double standard regarding racism. You want a PURE jewish nation? Well, so did the KKK want a PURE WHITE America. Too fucking bad klansmen and zionist jews. Don't like your little zion to abide by the same equality YOU enjoy here, JEW? Then take your JEWISH ASS to israel so we WHITE AMERICA can wash our hands of your gay fucking stone age drama. It's pretty simple, jew. I bet you'd understand it if the concept were encrusted with jewels.

That land has no more "belonged to you" than Eastern Europe has always looked how it does today. THEY have just as much valid history there as you do. BUT, please, continue acting like the spoiled brat, jew. When the toy is taken from both of you we'll see your lament. HAHAHA! about religion. riiiiiiight... THATS WHY atheist JEWS still count, eh jew? :rofl:

sheisty motherfuckers.. I swear.

PS.. that ARE ALWAYS other options, you melodramatic jew. YOU ARE LIVING ONE RIGHT HERE IN THE GOOD OLE "WERE NOT A RACIST NATION LIKE ISRAEL" US of A.

That is, of course, unless you want to see the US apply JEWISH standards and purge your **** ass from our nation, eh? You know... it's a religious thing!

:rofl:

but of COURSE you would scream to fucking high stone age heaven about racism THEN, right you fat jew?

No, I really wasn't, you fat jew. What I DID tell you is that, despite how they all look the same to you, THEY are not more invalidated in their claim to that land because of every other arab nation than WHITE AMERICANS are invalidated by EUROPE. Did you not catch that point while you were busy praying for arab death? Go wash your hands and get back to me.

And, it has EVERYTHING to do with America, the nation your pet jew farm hides behind, and AMERICAS PLURALITY, which we've chosen rather than your racist little jew bastion zionism in THIS actual western nation. Just because you are jewish doesn't grant you some double standard regarding racism. You want a PURE jewish nation? Well, so did the KKK want a PURE WHITE America. Too fucking bad klansmen and zionist jews. Don't like your little zion to abide by the same equality YOU enjoy here, JEW? Then take your JEWISH ASS to israel so we WHITE AMERICA can wash our hands of your gay fucking stone age drama. It's pretty simple, jew. I bet you'd understand it if the concept were encrusted with jewels.

That land has no more "belonged to you" than Eastern Europe has always looked how it does today. THEY have just as much valid history there as you do. BUT, please, continue acting like the spoiled brat, jew. When the toy is taken from both of you we'll see your lament. HAHAHA! about religion. riiiiiiight... THATS WHY atheist JEWS still count, eh jew? :rofl:

What reference do you use to prove that the land of Israel does not belong to the Jewish people? The claims of blood thirsty terrorists? Or fact? Science? Documentation?

Do you deny the existence overwhelming archeological evidence that Judaism was not only created in Israel, but has existed there since over a thousand years before the Roman Empire was even created?

The Jewish people stake their historical claim to Israel for having existed there for thousands of years before the Romans kicked them out. We have absolute, certain proof of this. What evidence do you submit that the land of Israel does not belong to Jews other than your own opinion? Show me proof, Shogun. Your proof is you can walk into any Jewish museum and look at, beautiful several thousand year old archeology that was found in Israel from digs. I have articles from the Smithsonian, from other well-respected archeology resources that all use the same method to prove that Arabs originate from the Arabian Peninsula - what do you have, Shogun other than your loud mouth?

Show me your evidence and I will look at it objectively. But if all you're going to do is sit here and run your mouth without any evidence whatsoever, you're wasting yours and my time.

FACT: The Jewish religion was created in Israel thousands of years ago and Jews have always existed in Israel ever since. The land of Israel belongs to the Jews because Judaism originates from there.

Prove me wrong.

What reference do you use to prove that the land of Israel does not belong to the Jewish people? The claims of blood thirsty terrorists? Or fact? Science? Documentation?

Do you deny the existence overwhelming archeological evidence that Judaism was not only created in Israel, but has existed there since over a thousand years before the Roman Empire was even created?

The Jewish people stake their historical claim to Israel for having existed there for thousands of years before the Romans kicked them out. We have absolute, certain proof of this. What evidence do you submit that the land of Israel does not belong to Jews other than your own opinion? Show me proof, Shogun. Your proof is you can walk into any Jewish museum and look at, beautiful several thousand year old archeology that was found in Israel from digs. I have articles from the Smithsonian, from other well-respected archeology resources that all use the same method to prove that Arabs originate from the Arabian Peninsula - what do you have, Shogun other than your loud mouth?

Show me your evidence and I will look at it objectively. But if all you're going to do is sit here and run your mouth without any evidence whatsoever, you're wasting yours and my time.

FACT: The Jewish religion was created in Israel thousands of years ago and Jews have always existed in Israel ever since. The land of Israel belongs to the Jews because Judaism originates from there.

Prove me wrong.

The HISTORIC FACT remains that israel was carved out of land lived on my palis. I really don't care how you zion this FACT up to disregard it, it's still no less true than Slave ******* on the field in the US. Sorry, jew. Therefor, they are no less valid in their claim to the land than jews. Share the land, jew, or the toy will be taken away.

And, I really don't give a shit about stone age bullshit. Burning bush legends don't grant eternal land deeds. Your faith is no more batshit crazy than their 72 virgins. You can dig up as many jewish bones as you need to but you can't avoid also digging up THEIR bones. THEIR artifacts. THEIR culture. This is the dirty little goyim fact that your yarmulke wants to avoid. But, much like the total lack of a jewish founding father in America, you are just shit out of luck on that one.

And, you didn't CREATE the land. Hell, jews didn't even CREATE jerusalem; a city that PREDATES your initial canaanization of the (serial pattern) original peoples. You cry terrorist when your own history is pretty clear about how jews originally TERRORIZED canaan. Spare me your greasy tears. You don't have any proof that israel BELONGS to jews, just that jews have lived on that land along with A GREAT MANY OTHER PEOPLE. This, jew, is a fact. I DARE you to challenge it.

Until then, feel free to name for me the NAME of the jewish founding father in America. If you can't then I guess you have about as much claim to living here as you insist palis have living in israel, eh? So, by your own example you should probably get your jewish ass out of the United States.

Evidence of Palis in the land soon to be CARVED into a bastion of jewish racism:

The Palestine problem became an international issue towards the end of the First World War with the disintegration of the Turkish Ottoman Empire. Palestine was among the several former Ottoman Arab territories which were placed under the administration of Great Britain under the Mandates System adopted by the League of Nations pursuant to the League's Covenant (Article 22) .

All but one of these Mandated Territories became fully independent States, as anticipated. The exception was Palestine where, instead of being limited to "the rendering of administrative assistance and advice" the Mandate had as a primary objective the implementation of the "Balfour Declaration" issued by the British Government in 1917, expressing support for "the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people".
HISTORY OF THE PALESTINE PROBLEM

ergo, you fat jew, Palestinians lived there BEFORE racist jews started squatting the land via the west.

Now go dig up your burning bush so we can ask it for it's real estate license.

first off, you dumb bastard, the HEBREWS came from EGYPT. They were a people WAY before ever setting fucking foot on that land. FROM EGYPT. So, no, jews were not created ON that land. Jews do not ORIGINATE from israel. sure, they have lived there... but so too have MANY other people. Including those that were destroyed BY invading jews FROM egypt. Read your own history, jew. Moses didn't deliver you from fucking jerusalem.

Forum List

Back