'Stupid' Dilbert creator killed his career because of a highly flawed right-wing poll: analysis

Nope. You're a fucking meathead to me, but I don't hate you for your criticism of me. :itsok: That's the real difference.
You think I hate you?

Look guy... I run a place called hell. It's really awesome. We take the souls of sinners and "work" them till their karma is satisfied. I need you. The more godless you are the better. You should hate me and do/believe the opposite. Trust democrats. It's for the best 😉

Do you believe racism is a white people thong?
a
:
the systemic oppression of a racial group to the social, economic, and political advantage of another
specifically : WHITE SUPREMACY sense 2
institutional racism

One of the many ruses racism achieves is the virtual erasure of historical contributions by people of color.—Angela Y. Davis

Discriminatory housing practices, redlining neighborhoods, underfunded education, lack of access to healthcare, racial profiling, police brutality and mass incarceration are just a few examples of cage wires that all together contribute to structural racism.—Sylvia Luetmer

Our nation faces a fork in the road and a decision to either continue down the same path of systemic racism or to confront our past honestly.—Bree Newsome

"People of color, low-income people, and Indigenous peoples have been made especially vulnerable through decades of environmental racism: policies that intentionally concentrate pollution and toxic hazards in our communities."—Michele Roberts

b
:
a political or social system founded on racism and designed to execute its principles
In 1913 the Natives Land Act reserved 90% of the country for whites, who then made up 21% of the population. Under the formalised racism of apartheid 3.5m blacks were forcibly moved to isolated reservations called "homelands."—The Economist
Hope that clears things up for you.

You think I hate you?

Look guy... I run a place called hell. It's really awesome. We take the souls of sinners and "work" them till their karma is satisfied. I need you. The more godless you are the better. You should hate me and do/believe the opposite. Trust democrats. It's for the best 😉
Don't give any fucks about your stupid banter. That statement, to me, means absolutely nothing, and you do it on purpose, because you're a COCK Asian waste of fucking molecules. Nothing you say is of any real consequence to me. You're a fucking right winger avatar to me.

Anything magaturd you would like to add? :113:

In case you didn’t notice, the definition of the word is laid out in two parts and two subparts. What this means is that, if one’s beliefs or racial viewpoints fall within the first definition:

“: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.”:

that alone is considered racism.

In other words, systemic oppression is not required for one to be racist.

Don't give any fucks about your stupid banter. That statement, to me, means absolutely nothing, and you do it on purpose, because you're a COCK Asian waste of fucking molecules. Nothing you say is of any real consequence to me. You're a fucking right winger avatar to me.

Anything magaturd you would like to add? :113:
Why do you think I'm Asian?

In case you didn’t notice, the definition of the word is laid out in two parts and two subparts. What this means is that, if one’s beliefs or racial viewpoints fall within the first definition:

“: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.”:

that alone is considered racism.

In other words, systemic oppression is not required for one to be racist.
I agree. However, this doesn't negate what I posted.

If I say "Asians are good at math", is that racist?

Forum List

Back