Stupak is a Yes on Obamacare: Time for Everyone to Mobilize Militia's

yeas the obamie is gonna sign stupik an executive order all his own.. go team.

There is no telling what is going to happen.
Stupak got rolled. The House will pass teh Senate bill, the president will sign it, and everyone holding out for special interests and changes in the House will be left holding their dicks wondering what happened.

Stupak is a sellout. I have no respect for him, or any of the other political hacks.

So because he got a compromise on the one thing that stopped him from voting against the bill, he's a sell out?

:lol:

He would of been a sell out if he voted on this bill without getting the deal.

Stupak is a sellout. I have no respect for him, or any of the other political hacks.

So because he got a compromise on the one thing that stopped him from voting against the bill, he's a sell out?

He didnt get a deal. He got a blow job from the White House. How hard will it be to overturn an executive order?

He didnt get a deal. He got a blow job from the White House. How hard will it be to overturn an executive order?

And in the process lose all Blue Dog support and end up getting it repealed within a year? You are nuts.

Obama is no Liberal, which is why such a deal is easy for him.

When you bargain away your principles, that is called selling out.

When you bargain away your principles, that is called selling out.

And how did he bargain away his principles?

Stupak was principaled, BGG is not. Where did you do your constitutional education?

Forum List

Back