Not a rail to cling to, Stumblin' Joe.

Stumble on, stumble on
When your stumblin' days are gone
Who will love you with a love true
When your stumblin' days are gone?

Stumblin' Joe, Stumblin' Joe
Why they want you, heaven knows.
Though they elected you with few votes true
And only a rail to cling to, Stumblin' Joe.

Stumblin' Joe, Stumblin' Joe
Why you stumble, we all know.
Weak and wind blown, that's how you'll go
Not a rail to cling to, Stumblin' Joe.

I bet you guys will be rolling on the floor laughing when you do it also.
161435016_1613872712129928_1163093462680990456_n.jpg

Attachments

• 161435016_1613872712129928_1163093462680990456_n.jpg
    161435016_1613872712129928_1163093462680990456_n.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 15
A nimble 20-year old could trip the way Joe did going up steps too fast. Anyhow, balance problems aren't always neurological. Glaucoma, an eye problem can and does cause imbalance problems as does other eye problems.

A nimble 20-year old could trip the way Joe did going up steps too fast. Anyhow, balance problems aren't always neurological. Glaucoma, an eye problem can and does cause imbalance problems as does other eye problems.
Or a full Depends could throw his balance off.

It's really pathetic how desperate you people are.
Me? I didn't vote for the dementia patient looneytunes.

Me? I didn't vote for the dementia patient looneytunes.
Neither did I, so what does that have to do with gleeful dickishness?

A nimble 20-year old could trip the way Joe did going up steps too fast. Anyhow, balance problems aren't always neurological. Glaucoma, an eye problem can and does cause imbalance problen walk up stairsms as does other eye problems.
Not desperate, you loons nitpicked every little move Trump made. Now you guy goes full retard, it's very amusing watching y'all try to cover for his dementia. Trump walked down the ramp slowly, you loons ,even the media went all out. Lol, Biden can't even walk up stairs.

And what you people goofus?
You, meaning you, belong to a distinctive cult of warped thinking individuals with common negative traits of low moral character, absence of ethical values, and a propensity for lying.

How many people can swear they have never tripped going up or down a flight of steps?

Forum List

Back