Study: Gun waiting periods prevent hundreds of homicides

Have many. Had to wait for some of them too and it was just fine. I have not needed a gun for defense, nor do I know anyone who has.

Oh? Whatcha got? Name 3 of them within 5 minutes. Brand and caliber.

I do know someone that had to use a gun in self defense.

If you fail to name 3 guns you have within 5 minutes, you're a fucking liar.
Ruger GP100
Hi Point 9mm carbine.
Marlin .22 rifle
What kind of Marlin .22 rifle? Where was it made?
Belgium

You're a lying fuck, then.

You understand pretty much everyone in the USA has guns right? It's not really a feat.

Have you ever? Do you own a gun?

Have many. Had to wait for some of them too and it was just fine. I have not needed a gun for defense, nor do I know anyone who has.

Ruger GP100
Hi Point 9mm carbine.
Marlin .22 rifle
Belgium
Must a Browning Marlin.

Ruger GP100
Hi Point 9mm carbine.
Marlin .22 rifle
Belgium

You're a lying fuck, then.

You understand pretty much everyone in the USA has guns right? It's not really a feat.

I understand that Marlin rifles were never made in Belgium. It was a coiton state in the US of A only.

Your time's up cvntface. You claim to own a Marlin .22 yet can't say what model it is, where it was made, or how many rounds it holds? You're lying. I quite well know the model of my Marlin .22

Unfortunately, I don't have it anymore, and long for another just like it.

I used to set off shotgun shells and top out saplings with it.

Drive a couple finishing nails into scrub tree, set shotgun shell on top, get back a ways, and set it off by hitting the primer with El Marlin.

Your time's up cvntface. You claim to own a Marlin .22 yet can't say what model it is, where it was made, or how many rounds it holds? You're lying. I quite well know the model of my Marlin .22

You are funny.

It is a model 60.

I have a 39a. With certain ammo I have the 24 inch barrel doesn't make any report. I have to show to people who then are amazed it don't go bang, but a bullet does come out!

You are funny.

It is a model 60.
I got one of those. Love the lever action.

You are funny.

It is a model 60.

And it holds how many rounds? (Within 2 minutes) Also tell where it was made.

In the late 1930's or early 1940's my grandmother shot a black dude that was crawling through her open living room window on a hot summer evening. I guess that was before air conditioning. Anyway, she shot him with a shotgun as he was crawling through. It knocked him backwards. He stumbled to a neighbor's yard where the cops found him. He survived and went to prison.

I once had to pull out my little 9mm to shoot a loose pitbull that came after me. I missed and it ran off.

You are funny.

It is a model 60.

And it holds how many rounds? (Within 2 minutes) Also tell where it was made.

This is it. 14 shot. I believe Kentucky.

I used one when a guy was trying to get my wife to come out of our place in the woods and talk to him. She had told him to go and he wouldn't leave, kept telling her to come out and who him where the road went. I was listening inside where he couldn't see me, and then he put his hand on the door. I pointed my 1911 at him and he left.

Liberals: I don't give a shit if you believe this or not.

But tomorrow you'll renew the regressive claim that Trump and conservatives are all nazis.

They call everyone to the right of Lena Dunham a "Nazi". LOL. They're too stupid or dishonest (or both) to acknowledge that the left is far closer to the ideology of Hitler's Germany than American conservatives, a few loony skinheads notwithstanding. Unlike Nazis and American liberals, American conservatives support LESS government and LESS taxation and LESS government spending. I don't recollect Hitler ever advocating for those things, just like I don't recollect Obama, Hillary, Bernie, etc. advocating for such things.

Enough gun talk. Very interesting study however.

In the 45-year analysis, they found that waiting periods slashed homicides by 17 percent and suicides by seven to 11 percent. That would work out to about 36 fewer homicides and 22 to 35 fewer suicides per year in an average state.

Gun waiting periods prevent hundreds of homicides, according to 45-year study
Waiting period? But I'm mad now! I'll just use one of the guns I already have to do my dirty work.

Forum List

Back