Studies confirm: Trump voters were motivated by racial prejudice — not ‘economic anxiety’

a mudshark?

the original remark was that race tensions haven't been worse in your life time... how old are you, 30?
What do you expect with the racist garbage running this country, supported by more racist garbage

Newsflash.

NOt agreeing with lefties is not "racism".

Try to be less dishonest.
calling me a mudshark because my husband is hispanic certainly is. So was the guy who called me a "race mixer" and said I would be punished by death in any country he ran.
:bsflag:

And you want to smear a hundred million people because of the words of TWO.
Your racism doesn't exist narrative doesn't work on people who face racism regularly. Sorry try that somewhere else.

So, you got any "proof" to support your claims that "racism" is sooooo bad, other than 70 year old lynchings and two, "some guy said something on the internet"?

Cause if it's sooooo bad, I would think you could, you know, back it up with SOMETHING serious.

How about a link showing disproportionate white on black criminal violence?

idiot, I've stated several times my husband is "a person of color" and my family is racial mixed including; Irish, Sicilian, Puerto Rican, some english etc.

You're a mud shark, we get it.

What else is there to say?

I see you didn't deny with facts that Obama had more race riots in his 2nd term than the previous 40 years combined. If you do attempt that, you will fail. :)
a mudshark?

the original remark was that race tensions haven't been worse in your life time... how old are you, 30?
What do you expect with the racist garbage running this country, supported by more racist garbage

The only provable racists are the dems that you hoped would win the election. We have solid evidence that they are indeed racist pricks. Kind of like you, but the trumpster, and the overwhelming majority of those who voted for him are not.
Where is you evidence, asshole?

The DNC emails that were leaked, silly girl...

DNC Staffers Exposed for Making Fun of Black Woman’s Name in Wikileaks Emails

DNC Staffers Exposed for Making Fun of Black Woman's Name in Wikileaks Emails - Atlanta Black Star

Wikileaks Dumps Democratic National Committee E-Mails
Wikileaks published 20,000 leaked DNC e-mail messages, many of which proved controversial for the purportedly neutral committee.

Wikileaks Dumps Democratic National Committee E-Mails

a mudshark?

Newsflash.

calling me a mudshark because my husband is hispanic certainly is. So was the guy who called me a "race mixer" and said I would be punished by death in any country he ran.

Your racism doesn't exist narrative doesn't work on people who face racism regularly. Sorry try that somewhere else.

You're a leftist shill with a substandard education. Blame the government, in the meantime I invite you to fuck off. Whoever you choose for a mate doesnot interest me, your attitude does.

You live in New York, yes you are correct blue states are way more racist and segregated in the year 2017 then the red sates today.

I don't believe that for a second. I have a friend who moved to North Carolina. She is racially mixed, her boyfriend is white. They have faced so much harassment and racism because their interracial relationship they are heavily considering coming back to NY. They don't feel safe.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- tough , they sound like a couple of snowflakes . Most likely they are disliked because they are from 'new york' Aries .
I'd believe that if they were calling her boyfriend a Yankee and not a ****** lover
--------------------------------- still no big deal , people can say anything they like . Violence can be a problem but speech shouldn't be any problem except as i said , to snowflakes . The snowflakes parents shoulda taught them that 'sticks and stones' can hurt them but name calling will never hurt them Aries !!
No big deal to those who don't deal with it. As a woman, I can tell you "just words" can lead to violence very quickly.. One minute its "wow you're beautiful" when advance is not given the green light its "b*** come here, I'll show you a fun time"
teaching kids to accept abuse is not the answer, its teaching kids not to abuse.
---------------------------------------- more Excuses eh , sounds like you can't control yourself Aries !! Sounds like YOU were not taught civilized behavior . Words are not reasons to stop behaving in a civilized manner but looks like words are constantly the enemy of snowflakes and hiphoppers that were not raised or trained as children to behave in a civilized manner Aries . And it shows as the USA and Western world goes to heck . Oh well , its you and your kids that will inherit the society that you are building Aries !!

i don't know why anyone wants more imported people of any type in the USA . Regarding economy as a reason for more immigration . My parents had excellent money making conditions after ww2 when my Dad and Uncles all left the USA military and went to work at various jobs when the USA population was maybe 150 million Americans . Same for me who started working a Railroad job that was good enough to keep in 1969 when USA population was about 210 million Americans . Now the USA population is about 310 million in 2010 with millions of uncounted illegal aliens and young milenials are seen riding skateboards , getting tattoos , living in their parents basement and if they have jobs as a married couple both work at places like -wal mart- or 'mcdonalds' while paying off huge student loans [chuckle] and buying disposable diapers at -wal mart- . And in closing , think that it was about the 1980 - 1990 when living in America required a married couple to both have jobs to simply pay bills , pay student loans , pay car insurance , health insurance and already mentioned disposable diapers . -------------------- yeah , immigration is making every American Wealthy [chuckle] .

I think the problem here is that you really think "immigrants" are the cause of these problems.

The thing is when your dad and mine left the military after WWII, there were plenty of jobs because we had the only industrial infrastructure left after the war.

The problem was of course, is that the people who ran our industries didn't modernize or keep up... not that bad old immigrants took those jobs.

Now, the thing was, yes, in the 1980's, two parent income became the norm. This was partly due to hyper-inflation in the 1970's followed by severe deunionization in the early 1980s driving down wages. Another factor, less talked about was feminism making it more normal for a woman to work outside the home.

When you can hire a woman for 70% of what you pay a man, and she does a better job, why wouldn't you?

Again, none of this had anything to do with bad old immigrants, doing immigrant stuff.

Nor millennials living in their parents basements. Do you really think they wouldn't be living in Mom's basement if they could get those great floor-sweeping jobs the Mexicans are taking? Don't be daft. They didn't go to college for 4 years to do that.
------------------------------------------ I don't think that the imported are the cause of anything either good or bad . I simply don't like them especially after they get to vote and as they consume taxes . I also don't like their foreign ways and some of their religions especially if they are third worlders or nonwestern in origin . Also don't like their CLOGGING things up with their bodies and presence . None of this actually affects me as I am an older guy but I see what all these third worlders are doing to Western and American society today and in the future JoeB !!

Well if kids in the country wouldn't take under water basket weaving class's in college they probably would be able to get a decent job.

Look we already have an experiment with what happened in Alabama when they chased out all illegals. It wasn't long before they were begging them to come back.

You just can't get white workers to do the work of illegals in this country. If you come back and state because farmers, milk--eggs-- fruit and veggie producers in this country are not paying enough, then I want you imagine what your grocery bills would look like--after these people stopped using migrant--illegal workers. The worst hurt would be the Trump voter, becaiuse the majority of them are poor, or elderly on a fixed income. They wouldn't be able to afford to EAT.
Alabama law drives out illegal immigrants but also has unexpected consequences
Alabama Illegal Immigrant Crackdown Destroys Farm Business

Which is why DONALD TRUMP staffs his hotels with immigrants many of them with what you would consider illegals. Trump even stated he needed them. He's not going to hire someone that expects to make 50K a year for cleaning hotel rooms.
At Trump hotel site, immigrant workers wary

Your desire for cheap slave labor does not trump the law.

Deport the illegals. Deport them ALL.
It is a matter of priority; first degrees should go first.

You don't understand the meaning of the word, focus.

It's doesn't mean that anyone not a serious offender get's a pass, until all the hard core criminals are taken care of.

Pedro go home.
it is a matter of degree; first degrees need to go, first.

You said that. And I replied.

repeating the same idiocy is the act of an ass.
it is a matter of degree, not simple repetition.

a mudshark?

Newsflash.

There are no such people, dumbass.

i don't know why anyone wants more imported people of any type in the USA . Regarding economy as a reason for more immigration . My parents had excellent money making conditions after ww2 when my Dad and Uncles all left the USA military and went to work at various jobs when the USA population was maybe 150 million Americans . Same for me who started working a Railroad job that was good enough to keep in 1969 when USA population was about 210 million Americans . Now the USA population is about 310 million in 2010 with millions of uncounted illegal aliens and young milenials are seen riding skateboards , getting tattoos , living in their parents basement and if they have jobs as a married couple both work at places like -wal mart- or 'mcdonalds' while paying off huge student loans [chuckle] and buying disposable diapers at -wal mart- . And in closing , think that it was about the 1980 - 1990 when living in America required a married couple to both have jobs to simply pay bills , pay student loans , pay car insurance , health insurance and already mentioned disposable diapers . -------------------- yeah , immigration is making every American Wealthy [chuckle] .

I think the problem here is that you really think "immigrants" are the cause of these problems.

The thing is when your dad and mine left the military after WWII, there were plenty of jobs because we had the only industrial infrastructure left after the war.

The problem was of course, is that the people who ran our industries didn't modernize or keep up... not that bad old immigrants took those jobs.

Now, the thing was, yes, in the 1980's, two parent income became the norm. This was partly due to hyper-inflation in the 1970's followed by severe deunionization in the early 1980s driving down wages. Another factor, less talked about was feminism making it more normal for a woman to work outside the home.

When you can hire a woman for 70% of what you pay a man, and she does a better job, why wouldn't you?

Again, none of this had anything to do with bad old immigrants, doing immigrant stuff.

Nor millennials living in their parents basements. Do you really think they wouldn't be living in Mom's basement if they could get those great floor-sweeping jobs the Mexicans are taking? Don't be daft. They didn't go to college for 4 years to do that.

You forgot to include illegal in front of immigrants, we have no problem with legal ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
------------------------------------------ its YOU dosen't have a problem , a flood of legal or illegal third world immigrants is the same thing Shangles .

If there legally here then no problem, if not then get on the bus back home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we disagree , illegal or legal [especially] third worlders are the same thing , usually needy people Shangles !!

------------------------------------------ I don't think that the imported are the cause of anything either good or bad . I simply don't like them especially after they get to vote and as they consume taxes . I also don't like their foreign ways and some of their religions especially if they are third worlders or nonwestern in origin . Also don't like their CLOGGING things up with their bodies and presence . None of this actually affects me as I am an older guy but I see what all these third worlders are doing to Western and American society today and in the future JoeB !!

This message brought to you by the 1850s.

Your desire for cheap slave labor does not trump the law.

Deport the illegals. Deport them ALL.
It is a matter of priority; first degrees should go first.

You don't understand the meaning of the word, focus.

It's doesn't mean that anyone not a serious offender get's a pass, until all the hard core criminals are taken care of.

Pedro go home.
it is a matter of degree; first degrees need to go, first.

You said that. And I replied.

repeating the same idiocy is the act of an ass.
it is a matter of degree, not simple repetition.

Except all you did was simple repetition.

ie the act of an ass.

You're speaking out of both sides of your mouth, those floor sweeping jobs used to pay a living wage before feminism and millions of illegals here.

They only paid a living wage if the janitors were unionized. the problem was, no one wanted to pay a union wage to a slug who takes 6 breaks a day and leaves the place a mess when he goes home.

Now put down the crack pipe.

Yes, I do. And time and time again, I see you p.o.s. lefties smearing good people based on nothing but your self serving bullshit.

You spelled "Stupid" wrong.

The problem with you Trump voters is that you are fantastically stupid. You blame illegals and trade for jobs lost to automation. You blame the poor for money the rich are cheating you out of. Every eight years, after a Democrat has fixed Republican malfeasance, you guys go out and vote for a Republican because they appeal to your racism, misogyny and homophobia.

YOu can end the "illegal" problem in five minutes. Go after the rich people who hire them. The problem, of course, is that White People don't want to do those jobs, and rich people will just stop being in that business if they can't make money doing it.

You're speaking out of both sides of your mouth, those floor sweeping jobs used to pay a living wage before feminism and millions of illegals here.

They only paid a living wage if the janitors were unionized. the problem was, no one wanted to pay a union wage to a slug who takes 6 breaks a day and leaves the place a mess when he goes home.

Now put down the crack pipe.

Bullshit I remember my friends dad up in Chicago being a non union dry wall guy, he was middle class with benefits, those non skilled non union jobs got flooded and undercut by illegals dropping the pay rate to around $10 bucks an hour today.

Yes, I do. And time and time again, I see you p.o.s. lefties smearing good people based on nothing but your self serving bullshit.

You spelled "Stupid" wrong.

The problem with you Trump voters is that you are fantastically stupid. You blame illegals and trade for jobs lost to automation. You blame the poor for money the rich are cheating you out of. Every eight years, after a Democrat has fixed Republican malfeasance, you guys go out and vote for a Republican because they appeal to your racism, misogyny and homophobia.

YOu can end the "illegal" problem in five minutes. Go after the rich people who hire them. The problem, of course, is that White People don't want to do those jobs, and rich people will just stop being in that business if they can't make money doing it.

You can't see the Forrest from the trees, they didn't automate construction jobs, they got undercut by illegals.

Bullshit. I see what you lefties consider "racism".

It has nothing to do with actual racism.

You smear Trump supporters with the slur of racism in an attempt to marginalize them, not because it has any truth to it.

YOu are tearing this nation apart.

No, that would be you guys voting for a Reality TV Rodeo Clown because you can't deal with living next to the darkies.

You see, the ironic thing is, enough of you vote Democratic after the GOP fucks things up, and you have nothing. But then when the economy is good, you vote Republican because you have this nagging fear the darkies want some of what you have.

We saw this in
1932, after the Great Depression, but when the economy was rolling again, you voted for Ike in 1952.

1960, after Ike gave us three recessions, they voted for JFK and LBJ, but then the Darkies got the vote and you all voted for Nixon.

1980, Reagan appealed to your racism again, and destroyed the unions that created the White Middle Class, and you all cheered him for doing it.

1992, After Reagan and Bush fucked you over... you voted for Clinton, and he fixed the economy, but oh, my God, he got a blowjob from an intern!!!

2000, Bush stole an election, and after 8 years, Obama got in and fixed his messes...

And now Biff and the Russians stole another election, but you are fine with this.... because he's going to get those darkies.

It's what happens when you let your racism overrule your reason.

You forgot to include illegal in front of immigrants, we have no problem with legal ones

The person i was responding to obviously did. Do try to pay attention.

No this is the stupid MO by liberals,..they refuse to comprehend supply and demand and we are in a global economy now with manufacturing.

Again we have no problem with legal immigrants they play by the rules

Illegals don't and they get taken advantage of by Shady employers..

Forum List

Back