Students in Belleville school bus attack are charged

This is very true. Most bus fights, even those that result in injuries, are taken care of by the school in question. Very rarely do the kids get charged with crimes...unless serious physical damage is done. You have to wonder why in this case the result is different.

Because the race baiters like Jesse Jackson are making the town do something.......oops, did I say Jackson? I meant Hannity.

review the Jena six. honey bunny.

So, you are saying both situations are comparable? In what way?

Yes I do have the nerve. Whoever taught them that's it A okay to beat the shit out of a white kid to keep him from sitting down did not care enough to teach them right from wrong. So yes I dare.

Do you think it would have been ok for them to beat the "shit" (hyperbole much?) out of another black kid?

Which brings up a point. If it had been a black on black beating or a white on white beating.....would we be having this discussion? or would it be a 'boys will be boys' moment?

if two white boys beat the shit out of one black boy it would definitely be called a race crime, I'm holding the other side to the same standard. It's just that simple.

review the Duke case.

And if two black boys beat up a black boy? Where would be your outrage?

And if two white boys beat up a white boy? Where would be your outrage?

Where would be the criminal charges? Hmmm?

Do you think it would have been ok for them to beat the "shit" (hyperbole much?) out of another black kid?

Which brings up a point. If it had been a black on black beating or a white on white beating.....would we be having this discussion? or would it be a 'boys will be boys' moment?

if two white boys beat the shit out of one black boy it would definitely be called a race crime, I'm holding the other side to the same standard. It's just that simple.

review the Duke case.

where is your outrage that two black boys beat up a white? It is difinitely absent innit?

review the Duke case.

where is your outrage that two black boys beat up a white? It is difinitely absent innit?
Really? It's "difinitely" absent? Next you'll be saying I'm celebrating it. That's how you roll, isn't it?

To me, this is a TYPICAL teenage boy fight. TYPICAL. If we were to go your route, a quarter to a half of all teenage boys would be in juvie. Or is that only the black ones?

Really? It's "difinitely" absent? Next you'll be saying I'm celebrating it. That's how you roll, isn't it?

To me, this is a TYPICAL teenage boy fight. TYPICAL. If we were to go your route, a quarter to a half of all teenage boys would be in juvie. Or is that only the black ones?

we are gonna play by the standards you set, if this were two white boys beating a black it would be called racislt, now in this case it's two black boys beating a white so it is racist , now no amount of braying on your part is going to change that unless you wish to admit that you wish to have a double standard. review Jena six.

Well good that they decided that. It was plain bullying, color had no say in this case.

If the attackers had been white and the kid attacked black, this would have been a headline for weeks with demands of hate crime charges by the likes of Jackson and others.
And it was race related. I know I used to ride on school buses with racist black kids and if you tried to sit in a seat they claimed as their own you were attacked. Had a fight over that myself. It worked itself out cause when the bus driver stopped the bus I told him nothing happened. We were just horsing around.

Texas at Killeen, most of the black kids hated whites. And they were organized as well.

exactly

because it's the standard you have set. if it were two white kids beating on a black child it would be racist. and now you say just like in the jena six, black people beating up innocent whites aren't racist. but we say it is, just the very fact that you deny it is racist. you are saying only whites are racist. now that's racist.

because it's the standard you have set. if it were two white kids beating on a black child it would be racist. and now you say just like in the jena six, black people beating up innocent whites aren't racist. but we say it is, just the very fact that you deny it is racist. you are saying only whites are racist. now that's racist.

I didn't ask YOU for your inane rantings. I'm already aware of your opinions on this issue. We all know already that you are all about an eye for an eye, not the truth.

How about you allow sarahgop to respond, in her own words, why she sees this as racially motivated? Mmkay?

we are gonna play by the standards you set, if this were two white boys beating a black it would be called racislt, now in this case it's two black boys beating a white so it is racist , now no amount of braying on your part is going to change that unless you wish to admit that you wish to have a double standard. review Jena six.

I believe in all the cases you mentioned, they should be treated as equally as any school bus fight. But you are going to wave the bloody sheet of white persecution no matter what I say, aren't you?

why is it that no one wants to name black on white crime as racsit? Yet it seems so easy to blame white on black crime as racist.. anybody know?

I believe in all the cases you mentioned, they should be treated as equally as any school bus fight. But you are going to wave the bloody sheet of white persecution no matter what I say, aren't you?

why is the sheet bloody?

I didn't ask YOU for your inane rantings. I'm already aware of your opinions on this issue. We all know already that you are all about an eye for an eye, not the truth.

How about you allow sarahgop to respond, in her own words, why she sees this as racially motivated? Mmkay?

she can respond any time she wants to. and this is a public message board, if you wanted only saragop opine you could have emailed her. now why isn't it a race crime. if it had been white on black it surely would have been labeled a race crime. why so reluctant to label black on white a race crime, is it a double standard you wish to adhere to?

she can respond any time she wants to. and this is a public message board, if you wanted only saragop opine you could have emailed her. now why isn't it a race crime. if it had been white on black it surely would have been labeled a race crime. why so reluctant to label black on white a race crime, is it a double standard you wish to adhere to?

This is a private message board and I have the keys to the house, Willow.

That said, repeating it over and over again does not make it true. I looked at the video and saw no evidence of racsim. There is no double standard coming from me. Sorry.

This is a private message board and I have the keys to the house, Willow.

That said, repeating it over and over again does not make it true. I looked at the video and saw no evidence of racsim. There is no double standard coming from me. Sorry.

you will never see black on white as a race crime admit it! you wish to maintain a double standard. that's your goal.

Willow's praying for racism.

prove it. I think it comes down to this. Blacks want to be the ones to say when something is or isn't racism. therefore black on white crime will never be racist. Just like the N word. Blacks want to dictate who may utter it and who may not.

Forum List

Back