Students in Belleville school bus attack are charged

she can respond any time she wants to. and this is a public message board, if you wanted only saragop opine you could have emailed her. now why isn't it a race crime. if it had been white on black it surely would have been labeled a race crime. why so reluctant to label black on white a race crime, is it a double standard you wish to adhere to?

This is a private message board and I have the keys to the house, Willow.

That said, repeating it over and over again does not make it true. I looked at the video and saw no evidence of racsim. There is no double standard coming from me. Sorry.

you will never see black on white as a race crime admit it! you wish to maintain a double standard. that's your goal.

No, no, and no.

Wrong assumption trifecta in play, folks!

we are gonna play by the standards you set, if this were two white boys beating a black it would be called racislt, now in this case it's two black boys beating a white so it is racist , now no amount of braying on your part is going to change that unless you wish to admit that you wish to have a double standard. review Jena six.

I believe in all the cases you mentioned, they should be treated as equally as any school bus fight. But you are going to wave the bloody sheet of white persecution no matter what I say, aren't you?

why is the sheet bloody?

:lol::lol::lol: Look it up.

(Does anyone around here have more than a 6th grade education? Sometimes I wonder)

That said, repeating it over and over again does not make it true. I looked at the video and saw no evidence of racsim. There is no double standard coming from me. Sorry.

you will never see black on white as a race crime admit it! you wish to maintain a double standard. that's your goal.

No, no, and no.

that was three no's,, so you will never see black on white crime as racist NO admit it NO you wish to maintain a double standard NO.. please expalin

she can respond any time she wants to. and this is a public message board, if you wanted only saragop opine you could have emailed her. now why isn't it a race crime. if it had been white on black it surely would have been labeled a race crime. why so reluctant to label black on white a race crime, is it a double standard you wish to adhere to?

So, just because Article 15 (I should call him Capt's Mast instead) doesn't see racism in this case AS THE AUTHORITIES ARE ALSO SAYING, you in your infinite wisdom are saying he will never see black on white crime as a race crime? Wow! What a tiny little box you live in.

No, no, and no.

that was three no's,, so you will never see black on white crime as racist NO admit it NO you wish to maintain a double standard NO.. please expalin

It needs no further explaination. Every assumption you made was the complete opposite of who I am.

But I'm impressed that you can count to 3! :clap2:

So, just because Article 15 (I should call him Capt's Mast instead) doesn't see racism in this case AS THE AUTHORITIES ARE ALSO SAYING, you in your infinite wisdom are saying he will never see black on white crime as a race crime? Wow! What a tiny little box you live in.

the authorities originally said it was and then someone magically changed their minds! right? just like everyone refused to label the killing of the white couple in tenessee who were raped, tortured, sexually castrated, and murdered by four blacks as a race crime, just like the white boy beaten to a pulp bya gang blacks for dating a black girl was denied a hate crime status,, why is that? other than the double standard I can see no logical reason for any of this denial can you?

No, no, and no.

It needs no further explaination. Every assumption you made was the complete opposite of who I am.

I'm not assuming anything. You refuse to see black on whites as anything other than crime but have proven to readily accept white on black crime as racist. that's a double standard.

I'm not assuming anything. You refuse to see black on whites as anything other than crime but have proven to readily accept white on black crime as racist. that's a double standard.

Nothing has been "proven."

You are looking REALLY foolish.

why am I looking foolish. because I dare ask? figures. show me one black on white crime that has ever been labeld racisct, but it on the left hand column then make a right hand column of white racist on black crime. which list is longer?

Because Rush Limbaugh wants it to be. According to him, in Obama's America blacks are uppity and violent.

You are an idiot. Rush Limbaugh does not control a single news outlet. Further, you may want to actually check this out, those kids were VIOLENT. Once again if this had been white kids beating a black kid over a bus seat, we would never hear the end of it and there would be National DEMANDS that the kids or their parents be charged with a Hate crime.

And we are hearing the end of it now? You forget that Rush does control the right and without him this would be a page 6 story...read and forgotten.
If you believe that Rush controls the right, your a fucking moron.

why am I looking foolish. because I dare ask? figures. show me one black on white crime that has ever been labeld racisct, but it on the left hand column then make a right hand column of white racist on black crime. which list is longer?

Obviously, white on black.

Somehow believing that you have proven something about ME is what's making you look foolish.

I'll allow you to have the last word because we both know you wont stop posting until you get it.

Somehow believing that you have proven something about ME is what's making you look foolish.

I'll allow you to have the last word because we both know you wont stop posting until you get it.

i gave you the last word, I asked you to show me a list of what you believe to be black on white crime that is racist. Bet you come up with zero.

i gave you the last word, I asked you to show me a list of what you believe to be black on white crime that is racist. Bet you come up with zero.

lol ... if you think I'm going to jump through hoops like that for you, you're high off your ass.

Tell you what? You post some links that YOU think is black on white racism and I will tell you if I agree or not.

lol ... if you think I'm going to jump through hoops like that for you, you're high off your ass.

Tell you what? You post some links that YOU think is black on white racism and I will tell you if I agree or not.
Why? If two blacks beat up a white kid, it is racist. It is just that simple. Who really cares what you agree with?

Why? If two blacks beat up a white kid, it is racist. It is just that simple. Who really cares what you agree with?

Willow is hanging on every word, for one.

Here's what Willow has proven.. That we live in a country that has a double standard. And that you adhere to that double standard. And you are unable to prove me wrong by producing a single crime of black on white that you believe to be racially motivated. It was an easy question after all.

Forum List

Back