Students in Belleville school bus attack are charged

Well good that they decided that. It was plain bullying, color had no say in this case.

If the attackers had been white and the kid attacked black, this would have been a headline for weeks with demands of hate crime charges by the likes of Jackson and others.

And it was race related. I know I used to ride on school buses with racist black kids and if you tried to sit in a seat they claimed as their own you were attacked. Had a fight over that myself. It worked itself out cause when the bus driver stopped the bus I told him nothing happened. We were just horsing around.

Texas at Killeen, most of the black kids hated whites. And they were organized as well.

I still want to know why this is national news.
Because Rush Limbaugh wants it to be. According to him, in Obama's America blacks are uppity and violent.

You are an idiot. Rush Limbaugh does not control a single news outlet. Further, you may want to actually check this out, those kids were VIOLENT. Once again if this had been white kids beating a black kid over a bus seat, we would never hear the end of it and there would be National DEMANDS that the kids or their parents be charged with a Hate crime.

Well good that they decided that. It was plain bullying, color had no say in this case.

If the attackers had been white and the kid attacked black, this would have been a headline for weeks with demands of hate crime charges by the likes of Jackson and others.

And it was race related. I know I used to ride on school buses with racist black kids and if you tried to sit in a seat they claimed as their own you were attacked. Had a fight over that myself. It worked itself out cause when the bus driver stopped the bus I told him nothing happened. We were just horsing around.

Texas at Killeen, most of the black kids hated whites. And they were organized as well.

Well, subjective personal accounts of past events in Killeen Tx is certainly the reference point to objectively judge events in Belleville Ill today. Thanks for the input Sarg. You said much more than you think...

I still want to know why this is national news.
Because Rush Limbaugh wants it to be. According to him, in Obama's America blacks are uppity and violent.

You are an idiot. Rush Limbaugh does not control a single news outlet. Further, you may want to actually check this out, those kids were VIOLENT. Once again if this had been white kids beating a black kid over a bus seat, we would never hear the end of it and there would be National DEMANDS that the kids or their parents be charged with a Hate crime.

And we are hearing the end of it now? You forget that Rush does control the right and without him this would be a page 6 story...read and forgotten.

Of course, because the attackers are black and the kid attacked white, no one has heard of it. At all. Nada. And there's been no demands of hate crime charges by the likes of Hannity and others.

:doubt:

I used to ride a school bus with papist Catholic kids and if you tried to sit in a seat they claimed as their own, you were attacked. Of course, we too were just horsing around.

Maybe they just hated you....I wonder why.

yes it was racially motivated and yes it was a crime and yes it was a viscous assault and battery. I have no hopes though that they will be punished. It will be swept under the rug. Then when these thugs become 18 they will most likely end up killing someone.

yes it was racially motivated and yes it was a crime and yes it was a viscous assault and battery. I have no hopes though that they will be punished. It will be swept under the rug. Then when these thugs become 18 they will most likely end up killing someone.

Why do you think these kids, out of ALLLLLLL the kids who fight on buses through out America, will end up killers?

Why do you think these kids, out of ALLLLLLL the kids who fight on buses through out America, will end up killers?

because no one is willing to teach them right from wrong obviously.

Um, their pictures have been splashed all over the country. They are being charged with a crime which in 99% of all bus fights never happens and you have the NERVE to say no one is willing to teach them right from wrong? :cuckoo:

Um, their pictures have been splashed all over the country. They are being charged with a crime which in 99% of all bus fights never happens and you have the NERVE to say no one is willing to teach them right from wrong? :cuckoo:

Yes I do have the nerve. Whoever taught them that's it A okay to beat the shit out of a white kid to keep him from sitting down did not care enough to teach them right from wrong. So yes I dare.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Yes I do have the nerve. Whoever taught them that's it A okay to beat the shit out of a white kid to keep him from sitting down did not care enough to teach them right from wrong. So yes I dare.

Do you think it would have been ok for them to beat the "shit" (hyperbole much?) out of another black kid?

Which brings up a point. If it had been a black on black beating or a white on white beating.....would we be having this discussion? or would it be a 'boys will be boys' moment?

This is very true. Most bus fights, even those that result in injuries, are taken care of by the school in question. Very rarely do the kids get charged with crimes...unless serious physical damage is done. You have to wonder why in this case the result is different.

This is very true. Most bus fights, even those that result in injuries, are taken care of by the school in question. Very rarely do the kids get charged with crimes...unless serious physical damage is done. You have to wonder why in this case the result is different.

Because the race baiters like Jesse Jackson are making the town do something.......oops, did I say Jackson? I meant Hannity.

Because the race baiters like Jesse Jackson are making the town do something.......oops, did I say Jackson? I meant Hannity.

review the Jena six. honey bunny.

Do you think it would have been ok for them to beat the "shit" (hyperbole much?) out of another black kid?

Which brings up a point. If it had been a black on black beating or a white on white beating.....would we be having this discussion? or would it be a 'boys will be boys' moment?

if two white boys beat the shit out of one black boy it would definitely be called a race crime, I'm holding the other side to the same standard. It's just that simple.

review the Duke case.

Forum List

Back