Students Compare Trump’s Policies To Nazis…

Well, looking for something positive, I noticed the blond dude had the presence of mind to notice the incongruity between Trump's asserted platform and the notion of the stimulus that was described to him. That showed he at least thought about what he was being told and considered it in terms of what he knew about Trump. That is the sort of thinking skill he's in college to hone, so there's hope for him.

As for the rest of those folks, I'm shocked they even allowed themselves to interviewed about politics/public policy. When did young people stop being taught to demure from remarking upon a topic they don't know well enough to cogently discuss?

They want you to think how smart they are but only show their ignorance of the truth. The video is three minutes long but shouts the truth of what our youth has been brainwashed with.

I wonder how many people they had to interview to get someone they could take out of context to make them look bad...

Frankly, Samantha Bee does the same shit to conservatives, and she's just as dishonest when she does it.

let's face it, they are only going to show those idiots that don't have a clue but think they do, you know the typical liberal. Any conservative walking by wearing a flag pin isn't going to be asked. But wearing a communist tee shirt and knowing the word collectivism will definitely get an interview.

I think it disingenuous to ask the questions as they were asked. I think, they should have been truthfully asked, such as what do you think of a stimulus package that drove the nation into deep debt without a meaningful result? Instead of asking "what do you think of Trump's policy of stimulus. Let those being asked make assumptions.

They want you to think how smart they are but only show their ignorance of the truth. The video is three minutes long but shouts the truth of what our youth has been brainwashed with.

I wonder how many people they had to interview to get someone they could take out of context to make them look bad...

Frankly, Samantha Bee does the same shit to conservatives, and she's just as dishonest when she does it.

"Out of context?" The interviewers explicitly attributed Obama Administration policy actions/themes with Trump and his Administration. The context that makes the interviewees look silly is that, and all they said flowed from what they willing to "believe" be so about Obama and Trump's policies, not from the actual reality that is Obama and Trump's policies. Most of them also lacked the gumption to at least say something like, "Hmm, that doesn't sound right."

New Topics

Forum List

Back