Students at elite college demand A+ Grades

Should stud automatically get A grades?

• Yes, and free tuition to boot

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Uhhhh, no.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
You said he didn't get any money and I'm the moron? You don't need to lash out simply because you have been informed of where you were wrong.

Its what he does. Not sure he can help himself.

The school charges well over $50,000 a year for tuition. They are certainly priced in the elite range.
No one accepting 70% of applicants is “elite”.

“The New School is ranked #2,172 out of 2,223 for value nationwide. Based on our analysis of other colleges at similar price points, we believe The New School is overpriced for the quality education it provides.”

No one accepting 70% of applicants is “elite”.

“The New School is ranked #2,172 out of 2,223 for value nationwide. Based on our analysis of other colleges at similar price points, we believe The New School is overpriced for the quality education it provides.”

The New School is elite in the sense that only the elite can afford to send their children there.

The apparent fact that 70% of the students are accepted means that they are priced right for their perceived level of eliteness.

If a school has too many prospective students rejected, it just means they aren't charging what the market will bear and probably need to either raise prices or increase the number of students accepted.

It's about one semester and the problems a strike caused for the students. I really shouldn't have to explain this.
It is straightforward. They get no grade until they can prove they comprehend and utilize the information.

If there is no class, they will have to wait until the class is presented again, take the course, and then pass the tests.

No free ride.

It is straightforward. They get no grade until they can prove they comprehend and utilize the information.

If there is no class, they will have to wait until the class is presented again, take the course, and then pass the tests.

No free ride.

Argue that but as you note, this is about one semester where the students are supporting the teachers, not some overall thing.

Argue that but as you note, this is about one semester where the students are supporting the teachers, not some overall thing.
In every semester, for every year, there is a set number of classes that are required to progress toward whatever sheepskin the student is trying to acquire.

Not one of those classes can be skipped.

A demand that they get "A"s for a class without demonstrating they know the material, and most importantly, for a class they never even attended, is snowflakery at its finest. Yes, I know, I just made the word up.

They can attempt to take the required tests without attending the class, and if they pass, more power to them. If they don't, it should go into their academic records as a failed test.

No free rides.

You said he didn't get any money and I'm the moron? You don't need to lash out simply because you have been informed of where you were wrong.
the Government did not just give him money for a boat you fucking retard it was for paying employees affected by the covid shut down stop lying.

In every semester, for every year, there is a set number of classes that are required to progress toward whatever sheepskin the student is trying to acquire.

Not one of those classes can be skipped.

A demand that they get "A"s for a class without demonstrating they know the material, and most importantly, for a class they never even attended, is snowflakery at its finest. Yes, I know, I just made the word up.

They can attempt to take the required tests without attending the class, and if they pass, more power to them. If they don't, it should go into their academic records as a failed test.

No free rides.

It's about the one semester, not an overall thing. They are supporting the teachers.

the Government did not just give him money for a boat you fucking retard it was for paying employees affected by the covid shut down stop lying.

You said he didn't get any money from the government. He got nearly a million dollars. And then people bitch that someone might get help with school costs.

Just admit you were wrong and move on.

he claimed the Government gave him money for no reason it had a very specific reason further he implied he bought a boat with the money another lie and I see you are aiding and abetting the lies.

Money for school is for a reason.........but not note, I simply noted the government gave him a million dollars. You are just making up the rest because, well, that's unfortunately what many do when they are corrected.

You said he didn't get any money from the government. He got nearly a million dollars. And then people bitch that someone might get help with school costs.

Just admit you were wrong and move on.
he did not JUST get money for a boat which is what you claimed he got it because of the shutdown you lying hack.

Is that why upwards of a million international students are studying in the US? Is that why the best universities in the world are American?
Try to think generally and therefore more on average .
My criticisms were mild versus my private thoughts and the outside almost universally agrees .

Examine who the million education imports are and without being cruel you can immediately see that it is about money and not attainment .
And of course the cream Universities attract world wide good talent . The cabal middle management provides the research funding and manipulates the research agendas by type and direction .

Be real and honest , not naive .

If they give the students "A"'s in Lesbian Poetry even though they didn't study, who cares?

But if they give them "A"'s in their course in Advanced Proctological Procedures, their future customers are going to want them to be proficient in the course materials.

right here you linked to a story that claimed he bought a boat with the money

The article doesn't state he used the money to buy a boat. You are just lying there also........I'll note you were unable to quote me.

While an apology is due, I won't expect it.

The article doesn't state he used the money to buy a boat. You are just lying there also........I'll note you were unable to quote me.

While an apology is due, I won't expect it.
you implied it which is why you linked to an article that as a title implies it.

you implied it which is why you linked to an article that as a title impr
I implied nothing. It's just your diseased mind at work.

So explain why it's OK for Brady to get a million dollars in tax payer money but it's wrong for an accountant to get help?

he claimed the Government gave him money for no reason it had a very specific reason further he implied he bought a boat with the money another lie and I see you are aiding and abetting the lies.

He did not claim it was for no reason...

1671293392000.png

Forum List

Back