Student suspended for saying ‘a man is a man, a woman is a woman’ reinstated by university

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1616854314846.png

As I age and learn how to live in retirement I have the time to actually see what is going on in the world...I can see it's the same old crazy shit I saw when I was idle as a kid in the 1960's and 1970's.
And people think I am weird for smoking a joint.

This man will have difficulty getting hired by a public school system

which is probably his good fortune

This man will have difficulty getting hired by a public school system

which is probably his good fortune
My Ma in law went and got a degree for teaching after a few years she ended up with a new job at the school, the janitor.

Sex is way too complicated for the right wing conservative American, they still think the stork brings children.
While it is not PC most of the posters on this site will have a hard time with this topic. But for the thoughtful reader some info below.

'Stop Using Phony Science to Justify Transphobia - Actual research shows that sex is anything but binary'

"Homosexuals are not interested in making other people homosexuals. Homophobes are interested in making other people homophobes." Stephen Fry

Why I must come out....

and Jazz another trans

'For Harrison Massie, transitioning from female to male was never about trading one gender for another.'

As I age and learn how to live in retirement I have the time to actually see what is going on in the world...I can see it's the same old crazy shit I saw when I was idle as a kid in the 1960's and 1970's.
And people think I am weird for smoking a joint.
Nobody got suspended from a university for saying a man is not a woman or water is wet until the past few years.
Leftardism in full glory.

After fifty years of age what they heck difference does it make except, I don't think a man who identifies as a woman would need to see a gynocologist.

Sex is way too complicated for the right wing conservative American, they still think the stork brings children.
While it is not PC most of the posters on this site will have a hard time with this topic. But for the thoughtful reader some info below.

'Stop Using Phony Science to Justify Transphobia - Actual research shows that sex is anything but binary'

"Homosexuals are not interested in making other people homosexuals. Homophobes are interested in making other people homophobes." Stephen Fry

Why I must come out....

and Jazz another trans

'For Harrison Massie, transitioning from female to male was never about trading one gender for another.'

Forcing people to go along with your mental illness is a crime in itself.

Why I must come out....

and Jazz another trans

In Thailand there are freaks on the streets called Katoys

men, some of whom are even prettier than the real girls

But no matter how much they wish it they are not really women

"SUNY-Geneseo" sounds like a welding school. Do you really want to be reinstated at a book-burning shithole like that?

The answer is no.

Forum List

Back