Strzok Sat On Weiner Probe

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
New FBI Docs Reveal Agency Paid Steele, Admonished Him, And Strzok Sat On Weiner Probe

not my headline people. :)

now for the story.

In the last 48 hours, the FBI has released two caches of documents through their "FBI Vault" website related to the 2016 US election. One sheds light on the agency's relationship with Christopher Steele, while the other reveals that disgraced agent Peter Strzok waited until after the 2016 election to have Anthony Weiner's laptop analyzed for hacking.
------
no. he wasn't biased at all and did such a good job of keeping his emotions in check.

Once they decided to let Hillary off the hook for breaking the law everyone else involved also was given a pass (cough) immunity (cough).

New FBI Docs Reveal Agency Paid Steele, Admonished Him, And Strzok Sat On Weiner Probe

not my headline people. :)

now for the story.

In the last 48 hours, the FBI has released two caches of documents through their "FBI Vault" website related to the 2016 US election. One sheds light on the agency's relationship with Christopher Steele, while the other reveals that disgraced agent Peter Strzok waited until after the 2016 election to have Anthony Weiner's laptop analyzed for hacking.
------
no. he wasn't biased at all and did such a good job of keeping his emotions in check.
:biggrin: The title made me laugh...

Of course he waited. The FBI was all in for Clinton. They did their best for her. It's not their fault her top secret emails were discovered on a pedophiles computer. They did all they could to drag her over the finish line. Somehow, she still managed to screw it up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back