Strip Search at the Airport

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
First they strip searched the muslims, and I did not speak outĀ—because I was not a muslim;
Then they strip seached the blacks, and I did not speak outĀ—because I was not a black;
Then they strip seached the Hispanic, and I did not speak outĀ—because I was not a Hispanic;
Then they strip searched for meĀ—and I was fuckin' embarrassed because I was wearing ladies underwear.

First they strip searched the muslims, and I did not speak outĀ—because I was not a muslim;
Then they strip seached the blacks, and I did not speak outĀ—because I was not a black;
Then they strip seached the Hispanic, and I did not speak outĀ—because I was not a Hispanic;
Then they strip searched for meĀ—and I was fuckin' embarrassed because I was wearing ladies underwear.

Marv Albert? Is that you?

"Yes!!!"

"Yes!!!"

new meaning for

"serving up a facial".

New Topics

Forum List

Back