Stranded migrants to be taken to Spain

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Thank you, Spain.

Stranded migrants to be taken to Spain, says French charity

Move follows offer by Spanish PM to allow rescue ship Aquarius to dock in Valencia

Hundreds of migrants stranded on board the Aquarius rescue vessel in the Mediterranean will be transferred to Italian ships and taken to Spain, the French charity SOS Mediterranée has said.

The 629 migrants, including pregnant women and children, were saved by SOS Mediterranée on Saturday, but the Aquarius was caught in a dramatic standoff over the weekend in which Italy and Malta refused to allow it to dock.

I don't blame Italy and Malta.

Hope Spain enjoys the cost and new members of the death cult in their country.

France didn't want them either. It seems that a couple of Corsican leaders offered to take the boat and the French government said no way.

Spain is already overwhelmed and unable to meet the needs of the existing refugees. The Spanish government probably believe that the refugees will quickly move on to France or the UK as Spain is not a first choice for most refugees.

France didn't want them either. It seems that a couple of Corsican leaders offered to take the boat and the French government said no way.

Spain is already overwhelmed and unable to meet the needs of the existing refugees. The Spanish government probably believe that the refugees will quickly move on to France or the UK as Spain is not a first choice for most refugees.

Well my advice is to leave them on the ship. Nobody with a working brain cell wants their sorry expensive asses.

Let em hit the high seas.

Well my advice is to leave them on the ship. Nobody with a working brain cell wants their sorry expensive asses.

Why not return them to the North African coast and leave them on a beach. When it becomes costly for Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria and the others to care for them they'll start stopping them at THEIR borders.

Why not return them to the North African coast and leave them on a beach. When it becomes costly for Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria and the others to care for them they'll start stopping them at THEIR borders.

That's a great idea and you can bet neither Tunisia, Morocco or Algeria will spend one dime on them. They will have to fend for themselves.

I couldn't care less if they all croak.

Forum List

Back