Straight up...Should we amend our Constitution to better suit Mexicans?

I mean isn't that what Liberals really want? They want Americans to compromise their livelihoods and quality of life to make the livelihoods and quality of life better for Mexicans....am I right?
Lets not beat around the bush and play not so clever semantics. That's really it...is it not?

For you scholars...I know, I know...Mexican is not a race. Hopefully nobody's confused.

No.

want Americans to compromise their livelihoods and quality of life to make the livelihoods and quality of life better for Mexicans
ONLY if they can hide behind their own security walls and nothing affects THEIR lives.

Wanna make things right? Then give every state back to the indians. Let the cheyenne, apache, navajo, lakota, etc rule each state and we follow THEIR tribal laws. Howzat?

Wanna make things right? Then give every state back to the indians. Let the cheyenne, apache, navajo, lakota, etc rule each state and we follow THEIR tribal laws. Howzat?

Holy shit....could you imagine if this nation would have been built by natives or Mexicans....none of us would want to be here. Have you been to Mexico or a reservation lately....SHITHOLES!
Thank God the British conquered this territory huh?

No...but adopting some wording from their Constitution would be okay...

Article 4
All people, men and women, are equal under the law. This article also grants all people protection to their health, a right to housing, and rights for children. Everyone has a right to an appropriated ecosystem for their development & welfare.

Forum List

Back