Straight talk and it's depressing. I will never get married again...

Well my wife is trying to push to delay the process while I want a Separation Agreement and the house sold so I can start my new life. I do not want divorce on principle but I am notngetting any younger. I know she wants me to pay, the look she gave me when she left our home...Narcisists.want to live in two worlds,.one behind closed doors and one in publoc, I exposed.her abuses at great personal cost, healthwise and beyond. She will continue to twist the knife while I expect the system to destroy me. At the very least, I want Americans to know the truth if it hapoens. I want out of this country and out of their reach where I wont be a burden to them and vice versa.
Yeah, not familiar with Canadian divorce laws.
Indiana is a "no fault" state. Unless there is egregious abuse, judges do not consider fault.
The best divorce is with NO LAWYERS.
My ex wife was all into the lawyers until I talked to her brother and he convinced her that lawyers only take, they give you nothing. The absolute best way is to come to agreements in writing.
BOTH will get more of the assets this way. Lawyers will only end up taking several $thousand from BOTH of you with little to no difference if you can work it out with each other. My ex was unreasonable, so I dealt with her brother as an arbitrator of sorts.
It is a HUGE shame the pain two people will cause each other that loved one another in the past, and raised kids together to boot. But that is what people do.

You are not alone, and you are not the only person who has went through it. Right now is the worst of it friend. Unless she is a true hateful viper, and doesn't care at what cost to herself as long as she can hurt you - her bitterness will subside a little in the coming days. Hopefully for your sake at least enough to allow you to settle your assets through a trusted middle person.
Don't know about Canada, but there are EXCELLENT online sources and full legal documents online in the U.S. You literally go online, answer the questions, list the asset distribution - and done. File the papers... done.

Just about every woman feels they have the right to all of the assets gained during a marriage.
But if a woman was too lazy to get up and feed you breakfast before you go to work, she doesn't deserve even half.
My wife made me breakfast every morning at 5:30 am for 43 years.
Now I do all of the cooking because she can't remember how to do it anymore.
Amen.
Bonzi makes my breakfast every morning, and makes me a sandwich to take to the office as well.
She makes breakfast/lunch Sat and Sun. I cook dinner 90% of the time. I happen to be very good at it, and enjoy cooking actually. I mow and fix anything/everything that needs fixed etc. She makes me coffee and makes a snack in the evenings. I take all the laundry downstairs and do that, she puts it away. Stuff like that. And we don't keep score.

Yeah, not familiar with Canadian divorce laws.
Indiana is a "no fault" state. Unless there is egregious abuse, judges do not consider fault.
The best divorce is with NO LAWYERS.
My ex wife was all into the lawyers until I talked to her brother and he convinced her that lawyers only take, they give you nothing. The absolute best way is to come to agreements in writing.
BOTH will get more of the assets this way. Lawyers will only end up taking several $thousand from BOTH of you with little to no difference if you can work it out with each other. My ex was unreasonable, so I dealt with her brother as an arbitrator of sorts.
It is a HUGE shame the pain two people will cause each other that loved one another in the past, and raised kids together to boot. But that is what people do.

You are not alone, and you are not the only person who has went through it. Right now is the worst of it friend. Unless she is a true hateful viper, and doesn't care at what cost to herself as long as she can hurt you - her bitterness will subside a little in the coming days. Hopefully for your sake at least enough to allow you to settle your assets through a trusted middle person.
Don't know about Canada, but there are EXCELLENT online sources and full legal documents online in the U.S. You literally go online, answer the questions, list the asset distribution - and done. File the papers... done.
Yeah she is vindictive, even delusional. When I stated that I wanted a Seperation Agreement she said "we are not getting back together again". I said nothing about this, I just wanted to be free as quickly as possible. Her treatment of me that night and the months later sealed.p the deal, God can't expect me.to remain married to such dishonest evil. My guess is that she is trying to set it up to deny me the proceeds of the home among other tactics.

I'm sure your idea of a man is somewhat more selfish than mine.
Of course. You would.
You don't like anyone who doesn't buy into your BS. 100%.

What a man is can't be melted down to just fighting off the wolves and earning money.

Being a man is a lot of things, but one of them is learning to be tolerant and loving to your kids.
It's raising your kids right.
It's not whining when shit doesn't go your way.
It's wanting to be good when everyone around you wants to be assholes.

I was never one of those kids that like ganging up and torturing my classmates.
My idea of fun isn't being jealous of my friends and trying to undermine them at every opportunity.
I don't enjoy kicking someone when they're down.
I'm one of those folks that see's wrong and doesn't like it.
I don't think the ends justify the means.
I don't go along with the crowd to be liked.
It's one of the reasons I'm not a Democrat.
Being a Democrat stopped being good in the 70s.
I also feel the GOP is getting to be just as bad as the DNC.

Yeah she is vindictive, even delusional. When I stated that I wanted a Seperation Agreement she said "we are not getting back together again". I said nothing about this, I just wanted to be free as quickly as possible. Her treatment of me that night and the months later sealed.p the deal, God can't expect me.to remain married to such dishonest evil.
Honestly, sound like my ex.
She lived in an alternate universe. Where she is always right. And she is never the fault of anything. Ever.
She wasn't like that when we first met. She was actually pretty good for the first 7-8 years.
Till she met a vindictive/hateful feminist bitch at her work. They became best friends. The bitch convinced her she was miserable. Convinced her she needed anti-depressants, therapy etc.
All of this turned her black. She wouldn't watch movies with the kids and I. Would never play board games with us etc. They barely had a mother. She would come home from work, eat dinner, usually without saying much of anything, and go upstairs, shut herself into our bedroom and watch TV the whole night. The kids barely talked to her. There was no reasoning with her. None. The pills made her depressed, I couldn't convince her of it because her worthless therapist wanted the $275/mo. in visits.
It was hell. My life was gray. The two kids was my only color, that and I buried myself at my job. And I succeeded, made shit ton of money too. But I was miserable.
But that was then, this is now.
She is still miserable, both my children have grown and have children of their own. She has never spoke to me ever since the last day I walked out.

Of course. You would.
You don't like anyone who doesn't buy into your BS. 100%.

What a man is can't be melted down to just fighting off the wolves and earning money.

Being a man is a lot of things, but one of them is learning to be tolerant and loving to your kids.
It's raising your kids right.
It's not whining when shit doesn't go your way.
It's wanting to be good when everyone around you wants to be assholes.

I was never one of those kids that like ganging up and torturing my classmates.
My idea of fun isn't being jealous of my friends and trying to undermine them at every opportunity.
I don't enjoy kicking someone when they're down.
I'm one of those folks that see's wrong and doesn't like it.
I don't think the ends justify the means.
I don't go along with the crowd to be liked.
It's one of the reasons I'm not a Democrat.
Being a Democrat stopped being good in the 70s.
I also feel the GOP is getting to be just as bad as the DNC.
Wow. That's great. You sure sound like a self absorbed dick around here. What's up with that?

Wow. That's great. You sure sound like self absorbed dick around here. What's up with that?
It's because we're usually on opposite sides all of the time.
Politics shouldn't be your life.
It used to be only a thing come election time.
Now it's 24/7/365.
The reason I don't buy into what the Democrats are pushing is because I know enough about the world to know when I'm being lied to.
If they're lying to us then they can't be trusted and they sure as shit don't respect us.

It's because we're usually on opposite sides all of the time.
Politics shouldn't be your life.
It used to be only a thing come election time.
Now it's 24/7/365.
The reason I don't buy into what the Democrats are pushing is because I know enough about the world to know when I'm being lied to.
If they're lying to us then they can't be trusted and they sure as shit don't respect us.
Politics is a minuscule part of my life. Why do you bring it up in non-political threads? I've been mostly sticking to such threads lately because I am too busy kicking cancer's ass to stay well informed. 99% of this shit is insignificant in comparison. Don't have the energy to waste on silly battles.

Politics is a minuscule part of my life. Why do you bring it up in non-political threads? I've been mostly sticking to such threads lately because I am too busy kicking cancer's ass to stay well informed. 99% of this shit is insignificant in comparison. Don't have the energy to waste on silly battles.
Why?
Because this is a political message board.
Not to mention the fact that politics is the primary problem in America today.
You'd be surprised how fast your troubles would go away if they got rid of all of the stuff coming from Washington and all of these Soros funded DAs and governors.
Things would go a lot smoother, and prices would be a lot lower.
Both Obama and Biden spent their first days in office signing EOs that made the cost of living to go up.
Obama put in Obamacare....which never really did any good for anyone.
What it did do was put the government into our lives like never before.
All of the sudden everyone was prescribing opium based medications and pain-killers.
Obama supports abortion on demand. He also supports abortions even after the baby is born alive.
One state actually passed a law that made it legal to snuff a kid after he's born.
This is organ-trafficking.

Obama wants our kids to act like this when they're in public. To have no decency or shame. Not to know right from wrong.

Last edited:
Why?
Because this is a political message board.
Not to mention the fact that politics is the primary problem in America today.
You'd be surprised how fast your troubles would go away if they got rid of all of the stuff coming from Washington and all of these Soros funded DAs and governors.
Things would go a lot smoother, and prices would be a lot lower.
Both Obama and Biden spent their first days in office signing EOs that made the cost of living to go up.
Obama put in Obamacare....which never really did any good for anyone.
What it did do was put the government into our lives like never before.
All of the sudden everyone was prescribing opium based medications and pain-killers.
Obama supports abortion on demand. He also supports abortions even after the baby is born alive.
One state actually passed a law that made it legal to snuff a kid after he's born.
This is organ-trafficking.

Obama wants our kids to act like this when they're in public. To have no decency or shame. Not to know right from wrong.

You take the world personally. That's where we are different. Not trying to be your enemy here. If unloading your rage on me makes you avoid punching shit in real life I'm OK with that. I don't take it personally because you are just words on a screen.

You take the world personally. That's where we are different. Not trying to be your enemy here. If unloading your rage on me makes you avoid punching shit in real life I'm OK with that. I don't take it personally because you are just words on a screen.
I think you're just thinking the worst of me.
The media wants us fighting each other.
That way the Deep State keeps the spotlight off of them.

I know people that will literally get up in a huff and leave the room the moment we start talking politics.
They have no clue what's going on. They don't want to have a clue.
They just want to live their lives and go to work.
They don't read history, and they don't care about unseen forces that are building against most of humanity.

There are forces that are so evil that they dream this stuff up (human-trafficking) and all they see is dollar signs.
Obama was the most self-centered individual I've seen in the White House.
He doesn't care that what he was doing might cause people to die or lose their homes.
He was just thinking about himself and nobody else.
That's why they wanted to focus on Trump's narcissism.
Everything they accuse Trump of, they're guilty of in spades.
Biden was installed in office to make sure that nobody would stop them from doing what they're doing, but he's just the fall-guy for the operation. They just needed a twisted old fuck with no principles who could be black-mailed into doing anything they tell him to do.

Last edited:
I think you're just thinking the worst of me.
The media wants us fighting each other.
That way the Deep State keeps the spotlight off of them.

I know people that will literally get up in a huff and leave the room the moment we start talking politics.
They have no clue what's going on. They don't want to have a clue.
They just want to live their lives and go to work.
They don't read history, and they don't care about unseen forces that are building against most of humanity.

There are forces that are so evil that they dream this stuff up (human-trafficking) and all they see is dollar signs.
Obama was the most self-centered individual I've seen in the White House.
He doesn't care that what he was doing might cause people to die or lose their homes.
He was just thinking about himself and nobody else.
That's why they wanted to focus on Trump's narcissism.
Everything they accuse Trump of they're guilty of in spades.
Biden was installed in office to make sure that nobody would stop them from doing what they're doing, but he's just the fall-guy for the operation.

Don't waste the rest of your life getting mad at words on a screen. Righteous outrage is addictive. Like any drug constant use can take years off your life.

Don't waste the rest of your life getting mad at words on a screen. Righteous outrage is addictive. Like any drug constant use can take years off your life.
So that's your coping mechanism.
  • They're only words on a screen.
  • They're only a glob of flesh in the womb.
  • What happens to other people doesn't effect me at all.
  • That way nothing effects me personally.
That seems to be a common theme among those who accept the left.

Take leave of your principles and decency and everything and anything can be tolerated.

So that's your coping mechanism.
  • They're only words on a screen.
  • They're only a glob of flesh in the womb.
  • What happens to other people doesn't effect me at all.
  • That way nothing effects me personally.
That seems to be a common theme among those who accept the left.

Take leave of your principles and decency and everything and anything can be tolerated.
My younger brother was like you. He couldn't turn it off either. He trucked around the country for thirty years listening to talk radio. He could gripe for hours. I'll never know where he got all that fear because he dropped dead on Christmas eve, eve. Even his last act was a dick move.

Anyone here who has been divorced feel free to share your experiences.
It goes beyond marraige, how will I be able to trust a woman again with my heart? Share a home or even a bed together? Being alone isn't natural, we are social beings, we want to love and be loved, we want a peaceful existence, a calm discussion among nature. Once you experience a certain trauma it is impossible to believe it could not happen again even as you feel.the need to be human again.

Everyone has gone through a bad relationship at some point in their lives.
Find a hobby and join a club that shares your interest and is co-ed.
You'll meet someone eventually.

My younger brother was like you. He couldn't turn it off either. He trucked around the country for thirty years listening to talk radio. He could gripe for hours. I'll never know where he got all that fear because he dropped dead on Christmas eve, eve. Even his last act was a dick move.
If you only watch the networks or CNN you're gonna be scared when Trump or Bush is in the White House, content and blissfully ignorant when some Democrat is in there.
YOu'd be surprised how much Biden is screwing everything up.

I think your brother's problem was high blood-pressure.
However, I spent many years overseas as a military adviser, and held a TS-SCI security clearance.....and when you are exposed to the reality of the world like I have been, you tend to be better informed than some angry guy who listens to talk-radio.
I learned to weed thru the BS and pay attention to the real issues.

And you should question a government that's constantly defrauding the public.
COVID, Man-made Climate Change, WMDs, Jan 6th fake insurrection, the list goes on and on.

BTW, I know how to turn it off.
I have hobbies that can take my mind off of the constant barrage of BS coming out of the Mainstream Media.
Also....I only watch maybe an hour or less and then turn the channel to Big Bang Theory or Friends.

Everyone has gone through a bad relationship at some point in their lives.
Find a hobby and join a club that shares your interest and is co-ed.
You'll meet someone eventually.
I first have to get away from this woman and so many who have been trying to destroy me for years. Ontario is a cesspool for vipers and enemies of the West. My wife has mocked my experiences telling me that all the abuse that I experienced.p for years doesn't matter. This is how Police States work. Se didnt even deny throwng a cane at my head or abusing my dog ffs.

If you have been married that long you only know about one woman. I've cohabited with a least a dozen women. The only way to really know if one is a bitch is to live with them a while.
I didn't see this post.

You don't have to move in with most women to know they're a bitch.
I was engaged to one that I had doubts about before I called it off.

I was with her for close to a year, but it wasn't that she was a bitch....but I just had this feeling that staying with her for the rest of my life would have been pretty rough. She wasn't living on the same planet as the rest of us.
So I called it off.

I didn't see this post.

You don't have to move in with most women to know they're a bitch.
I was engaged to one that I had doubts about before I called it off.

I was with her for close to a year, but it wasn't that she was a bitch....but I just had this feeling that staying with her for the rest of my life would have been pretty rough. She wasn't living on the same planet as the rest of us.
So I called it off.
My problem is I met my wife just as she lost her Mother.and had faced.a.recent breakup. She was in mourning and a far more gentle person. Over the years she became the worst you could imagine, verbally,.physically and in terms of threats. Americans dont appreciate how vicious this system is. I was essentially held hostage and abused and she laughs as the system lets her, yet again, as it has for many years, try and feign something six months later and blame it on a push. Thankfully I saved all of the voicemails as she drove around the city trying to get ANY b.s doctors assessment.

I first have to get away from this woman and so many who have been trying to destroy me for years. Ontario is a cesspool for vipers and enemies of the West. My wife has mocked my experiences telling me that all the abuse that I experienced.p for years doesn't matter. This is how Police States work. Se didnt even deny throwng a cane at my head or abusing my dog ffs.

Anyone who'd abuse a dog is someone I'd get the hell away from.
People like that have mental issues.

Forum List

Back