Stormfront says "White Muslims" are not "White"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
My opinion. I dont know if it will survive the moderation process.

They are white and many are secular (well they will say they are muslim they are cut and have muslim names and they probably dont eat pork but their women often dont wear veil and they dont pray 5 times a day or plot terrorism etc.) for them being muslim is more like a national identity, since they split along religious lines, i talk about the balkan muslims, orthodox slavs=serb, catholic slav=croat, muslim slav=bosniak. nowadays some are radicalised by wahabbis from saudi arabia but they not all of them many are still secular. you wouldnt know their women are muslims, before they tell you. they dont wear veil, and they wear normal clothing and are white. you wont also be able to tell their males are muslim because they are white and they dont have beards and turbans. i think its ridicolous to say they are not white.

They are white and many are secular (well they will say they are muslim they are cut and have muslim names and they probably dont eat pork but their women often dont wear veil and they dont pray 5 times a day or plot terrorism etc.) for them being muslim is more like a national identity, since they split along religious lines, i talk about the balkan muslims, orthodox slavs=serb, catholic slav=croat, muslim slav=bosniak. nowadays some are radicalised by wahabbis from saudi arabia but they not all of them many are still secular. you wouldnt know their women are muslims, before they tell you. they dont wear veil, and they wear normal clothing and are white. you wont also be able to tell their males are muslim because they are white and they dont have beards and turbans. i think its ridicolous to say they are not white.
What difference does it make?Islam is a delusional conformist mentality.

No . Those , described are non whites. Are they Abraham's Children? OP could be one himself. In it's pure intent , Christianity is White. Removing Whites from the Old Testament leaves only the covers. The afore mentioned were mongralized with ottoman infusion

thats funny, because I saw a post on another site that someone copied from stormfront where a guy was claiming his first exposure to white nationalism was from albanian muslims.

I care even less than if you look like a Gypsy or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back