stores limit hours because of shoplifters

Jul 14, 2013
Do not exspect to do any late night shopping. thanks to looters and shoplifters.

Last edited:
Biden's America.....where is Snake Plissken when you need him?....
Of course it's Biden's fault. This was never recorded under trump. Not one robbery. Those villains didn't know how good they had it.

Biden's fault. Don't make me vomit.

Of course it's Biden's fault. This was never recorded under trump. Not one robbery. Those villains didn't know how good they had it.

The price for all of the defunding the police rhetoric coming from the Democrat party which Biden is the leader of....

The price for all of the defunding the police rhetoric coming from the Democrat party which Biden is the leader of....

Where have the police been defunded?
If they have, who is paying them now?

Read my post again...the rhetoric alone makes policing almost impossible....and it gives bad guys another justification to steal and riot....

It really doesn't matter if they've been actually defunded yet.

Police are doing their best to avoid ugly situations like arrests to save their asses from suffering the same fate as Officer Chauvin and others.

Further, Big City DA's have publicly announced that they will not prosecute shoplifters unless the steal above certain limits ($950 in San Fran) It just isn't defunding the police, the police aren't needed to arrest shoplifters in many cities, because Black Lives Matter.

Police are doing their best to avoid ugly situations like arrests to save their asses from suffering the same fate as Officer Chauvin and others.

Further, Big City DA's have publicly announced that they will not prosecute shoplifters unless the steal above certain limits ($950 in San Fran) It just isn't defunding the police, the police aren't needed to arrest shoplifters in many cities, because Black Lives Matter.
So there was no defunding of police.
And the truth shall set you free.

Your shoplifting criteria is a blatant lie. In fact it is exactly the opposite.
Here is an extract from the legislation

california shoplifting laws
In order to convict you of shoplifting, a prosecutor will have to prove that:

You entered an open commercial establishment during normal business hours,
You intended to steal merchandise worth $950 or less.

So know all, keep your ignorant mouth shut unless you have the facts.

Do not exspect to do any late night shopping. thanks to looters and shoplifters.

Wow...really? Earth shattering news.

LOL
They did that in Pasadena, Texas in the 80's.

which is easy to do with cameras in store. I do not know wnhy san francisco is so bad.

which is easy to do with cameras in store. I do not know wnhy san francisco is so bad.

My point is that idiot was a liar and taking a cheap shot at the dems government. He's an idiot. Brain dead.

Liberal DA's like those in San Francisco have already declared and implemented policies that they weren't going to enforce shoplifting when the amount is less than $950. "prosecutorial discretion"

So there is no basis for a police involvement in those kinds of situations.

Little point in arresting someone who won't be charged.

So there was no defunding of police.
And the truth shall set you free.

You are one stupid mother fucker.
Do you watch anything other than CNN and PMSNBC?

My point is that idiot was a liar and taking a cheap shot at the dems government. He's an idiot. Brain dead.

Yeah...because leftist cities are doing so well with their crime problems. :itsok:

Forum List

Back