Stop working so much, white people

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
It is your hard work which makes the continuation of this system possible. When you ask the question, where the heck did all these blacks and muslims and mexicans come from, to answer the question, look in the mirror.

You feed them, give them aid and healthcare, protect them from their own criminals, etc. etc. You make possible the explosion in population of non whites. The solution is simple: stop doing it! But you'll never do that, right. You have too much so called "pride" in killing yourself with work, it prevents you from seeing the obvious solution.

I'm telling you, nobody respects you for your work. Not non whites, not your fellow whites, not rich people, not poor people, not your friends, no one. Maybe your family but even they can shack up with another man if you become disabled. There is not a single person on this planet who cares what you do or do not do.

The solution is to drop out, work less, and just work for your own benefit. Do that and all of these problems will resolve themselves.

It is your hard work which makes the continuation of this system possible. When you ask the question, where the heck did all these blacks and muslims and mexicans come from, to answer the question, look in the mirror.

You feed them, give them aid and healthcare, protect them from their own criminals, etc. etc. You make possible the explosion in population of non whites. The solution is simple: stop doing it! But you'll never do that, right. You have too much so called "pride" in killing yourself with work, it prevents you from seeing the obvious solution.

I'm telling you, nobody respects you for your work. Not non whites, not your fellow whites, not rich people, not poor people, not your friends, no one. Maybe your family but even they can shack up with another man if you become disabled. There is not a single person on this planet who cares what you do or do not do.

The solution is to drop out, work less, and just work for your own benefit. Do that and all of these problems will resolve themselves.

more cash and barter deals

I don't work hardly at all since I got me a couple of negros.

Surely you jest! :badgrin:

Sounds like you're in favor of knocking down the statue of liberty and the words that are on it.

Sounds like you're in favor of knocking down the statue of liberty and the words that are on it.

So, your argument for your position is basically just, because tradition?

Liberals: all the self awareness of a turnip.

Actually, I did not state a position, and I did not mention tradition. I took from your words that you do not want America to be a melting pot. I took from your words that you want a "whites only" America.

Actually, I did not state a position, and I did not mention tradition. I took from your words that you do not want America to be a melting pot. I took from your words that you want a "whites only" America.

Your position is obvious. YOu support an open border, and your implied reason was the tradition of immigration as written on the statue of liberty.

But, instead of replying seriously and honestly to my response, you get evasive and use a strawman.

Your position is obvious. YOu support an open border, and your implied reason was the tradition of immigration as written on the statue of liberty.

But, instead of replying seriously and honestly to my response, you get evasive and use a strawman.
I've given this some serious thought. Once upon a time when our country was being built, we needed the help of outsiders to do the work. (We even brought in some forced labor.) We tolerated workers from all over the world because we needed them.But while we needed them to build our country, it was not supposed to become THEIR country. I heard a KKK member say that "they were never intended to be full citizens." Once the hard work of building the country was done, however, we wanted them to stop coming. To leave our country. To go back to wherever they came from. Can't have it both ways.

No she did not use a strawman, you did.

This whole thread is based on a strawman. Whites have never done all the work here in this country. that's a lie.

This whole thread is based on a strawman. Whites have never done all the work here in this country. that's a lie.
Whites built this country, with a little help from their friends. Anyways, who cares? Things are better for blacks today, why are you so obsessed with 250 years ago?

I've given this some serious thought. Once upon a time when our country was being built, we needed the help of outsiders to do the work. (We even brought in some forced labor.) We tolerated workers from all over the world because we needed them.But while we needed them to build our country, it was not supposed to become THEIR country. I heard a KKK member say that "they were never intended to be full citizens." Once the hard work of building the country was done, however, we wanted them to stop coming. To leave our country. To go back to wherever they came from. Can't have it both ways.

So, how does that relate to my post that you hit the reply button to?

Are you admitting that you support an open border and that the reason is the tradition of immigration?

She made a vague and unclear comment. If my read on her position was incorrect, I am open to a clarification.

Nothing I said, justified her bullshit about "whites only". That was her being a race baiting ass.

AND there is nothing in the op that claims that whites did ALL the work.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND, that when you lie like that, that you are telling everyone that you know you cannot defend your positions honestly? That you know, on some level, that you are in the wrong?

She made a vague and unclear comment. If my read on her position was incorrect, I am open to a clarification.

Nothing I said, justified her bullshit about "whites only". That was her being a race baiting ass.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND, that when you lie like that, that you are telling everyone that you know you cannot defend your positions honestly? That you know, on some level, that you are in the wrong?
I do not appreciate name calling and do not stoop to it. I say what I believe and no doubt some will think that I am wrong. That does not, however,change my viewpoint or make me question what I believe.

Remember also that "what you heard may not be what I said."

I support open borders that allow men, women and children from war torn countries to come and find freedom to survive. People like my friend who came here because they were going to kill him in his country for trying to help the poor. People who are terrorized by their own greedy, authoritarian leaders.

The United States has always been a place where folks come for religious freedom, freedom of the press, freedom of speech and freedom of thought. We who were born here love those freedoms. Many of those who want to come here are deprived of those freedoms where they live.

So, yes I believe in open borders and open hearts, not just because of tradition, but because of love for humankind.

I do not appreciate name calling and do not stoop to it. I say what I believe and no doubt some will think that I am wrong. That does not, however,change my viewpoint or make me question what I believe.

I support open borders that allow men, women and children from war torn countries to come and find freedom to survive. People like my friend who came here because they were going to kill him in his country for trying to help the poor. People who are terrorized by their own greedy, authoritarian leaders.

The United States has always been a place where folks come for religious freedom, freedom of the press, freedom of speech and freedom of thought. We who were born here love those freedoms. Many of those who want to come here are deprived of those freedoms where they live.

So, yes I believe in open borders and open hearts, not just because of tradition, but because of love for humankind.

When you race bait with shit like "white only" you are in effect calling me a very vile name.

Don't pretend otherwise, because I won't.

The US is not responsible for the world's problems nor solving them. We have as high a percentage of foreign born and second generation immigrants as we have ever had.

We need to STOP immigration or we will not be assimilating them, they will be assimilating US.

We will NOT being helping the world if we destroy the Exceptional Culture that has done so much good in the world.

When you race bait with shit like "white only" you are in effect calling me a very vile name.

The US is not responsible for the world's problems nor solving them. We have as high a percentage of foreign born and second generation immigrants as we have ever had.

We need to STOP immigration or we will not be assimilating them, they will be assimilating US.

We will NOT being helping the world if we destroy the Exceptional Culture that has done so much good in the world.
I fail to see how what I said was race baiting when you brought up the entire idea that we should stop letting non-white immigrants into the country.

Anyway, in response to your sentence "We need to stop immigration or we will not be assimilating them, they will be assimilating us." I need to share this with you and anyone else who needs to see it.

In his Study of History, Volume 1, Arnold Toynbee has shown how race feeling has become a principality and power and a dominion, as a consequence of Western civilization over the face of the earth since the fifteenth century.

He points out that in all the countries of this expansion where White people from Western Europe have settled “cheek by jowl” with representatives of other races, there are three elements in the situation which between them go far toward accounting for the strength and virulence of Western race feeling in our time.

First, the white people have established an ascendancy over the people of other races with whom they have come to share their new homes.

Secondly, these white masters have almost everywhere abused their power in some way and in some degree.

Thirdly, they are haunted by a perpetual fear that someday the positions may be reversed; that by weight of superior numbers or by more successful adaptation to the local climate or by ability to survive in a lower level of subsistence or by readiness to do harder physical or intellectual work, the Man of Color may eventually bring the white man’s ascendancy to an end and perhaps even establish an ascendancy of his own over the white man.

White only is not race baiting. And what exactly is this exceptional culture?

This is the OP.

Yes she is saying that whites do all the work.

Whites built this country, with a little help from their friends. Anyways, who cares? Things are better for blacks today, why are you so obsessed with 250 years ago?

Whites did not build this country. Not by themselves and really not in most cases.

Forum List

Back