Stop the Repub plan to send Medicare

why would people like it so much if they don't feel its free??

They rate their own plan (Medicare) better on performance than do enrollees in commercial plans. In the 2011 CAHPS data, 65% of Medicare enrollees say they always get needed care, but only 54% of people with commercial insurance say that. 67% of Medicare enrollees said it was always easy to get needed care, tests, or treatment through their health plan, vs. 59% of the commercially insured.

Scores on customer service (i.e. a composite customer service score based on responses to questions about customer service giving necessary information or help and customer service staff being courteous and respectful) also diverged: 67% of Medicare gave the highest rating vs 57% of commercially insured folks.

Personal spending isn't the issue in these questions.

as a liberal you would not know that you are comparing apples and oranges. Liberals made competition illegal in health care so of course it is not very good.

If single payer medicare is so good then you would want it in all industries - right??

Protect Your Care | Stop the Republican Plan to End Medicare

Not that the R's will ever do what the country wants or needs but here it is anyway ...

You do understand that "Julia" isn't shown past 67 years because under the new Obamacare, she will be 'given a pill' for any medical treatments? The Obamacare cuts medicaid and medicare payments for medical services which means they will be less accepted (rejected for you Occupy participants).

Forward! Lemmings.

Privatizing Medicare will cause it to be more expensive. When you run out of your vouchers, you're shit out of luck.

Yeah! Vote for Obamacare, so they will give you 'a pill' instead of medical treatment. It will cut medical expenditures and make social security solvent (the collectors will be killed off with 'pills').

Forward! Lemmings.

why would people like it so much if they don't feel its free??

They rate their own plan (Medicare) better on performance than do enrollees in commercial plans. In the 2011 CAHPS data, 65% of Medicare enrollees say they always get needed care, but only 54% of people with commercial insurance say that. 67% of Medicare enrollees said it was always easy to get needed care, tests, or treatment through their health plan, vs. 59% of the commercially insured.

Scores on customer service (i.e. a composite customer service score based on responses to questions about customer service giving necessary information or help and customer service staff being courteous and respectful) also diverged: 67% of Medicare gave the highest rating vs 57% of commercially insured folks.

Personal spending isn't the issue in these questions.

Medicare causes bureaucracy. Privatizes solutions financed by the government is never effective because of all the extra bureaucracy.

If single payer medicare is so good then you would want it in all industries - right??

I don't recall advocating for it even in the health insurance industry--aside from for select demographics that are by definition uninsurable by the private sector as currently constituted. I've been advocating for robust competition among multiple payers--exchanges--for some time now. Depending on what's learned during implementation of those marketplaces for non-vulnerable populations, I'd potentially be open to expanding the concept to seniors a decade or so down the line if it proves feasible.

I suppose that means I'm not a liberal by whatever definition you're using.

Obamacare and Medicare were designed to control people.

In 2011, 62% of adults in Medicare rated their insurance plan a 9 or 10 on a 0-10 scale (via the CAHPS survey).

That same year, 39% of adults in commercial insurance rated their insurance plan a 9 or 10 on a 0-10 scale.

Medicare was designed to insure the elderly and they like it very much.

Still controls them though. Deflection doesn't work.

Obamacare and Medicare were designed to control people.

In 2011, 62% of adults in Medicare rated their insurance plan a 9 or 10 on a 0-10 scale (via the CAHPS survey).

That same year, 39% of adults in commercial insurance rated their insurance plan a 9 or 10 on a 0-10 scale.

Is that really your response to the fact that medicare provides better benefits despite costing 40% less then private insurance... of cours eit is you are a retard

Is that really your response to the fact that medicare provides better benefits despite costing 40% less then private insurance... of cours eit is you are a retard

a liberal will lack the IQ to know that Democrats made private insurance company competition illegal!!

a liberal will lack the IQ to know that Democrats made private insurance company competition illegal!!

Yes democrats making an exchange where private insurance companies compete is actually them making them competing illegal.
Plz come back when you can respond with somersetting other then "Hey you have a lq IQ because I have no clue"

Yes democrats making an exchange where private insurance companies compete is actually them making them competing illegal.

if they wanted to make Republican capitalist interstate competition legal they would get out of the way like they are forced to to do in all other industries, not insist on 50 state exchanges over which they have complete control. There is nothing competitive about it because BO wants single payer communism.

Forum List

Back