Ann Romney: "The dog loved it"

why am I not surprised you started another stupid thread on something PETTY and worthless...
as for the avatar, chapping your ass is it?:lol:

Give it a break.

Conservatives are masters at conflating ridiculous and worthless issues.

Bill Ayers?
Reverend Wright?
Kenyan Born?
Birth Certificate?
Bowing?
Trip to India?

What hypocrisy.

shut up, you don't own this board..
Those things you listed are a hell of a lot more worthy than a damn DOG

:lol:

Thanks stef..you prove my point almost daily.

:clap2:

i love the irony... you tell the o/p, essentially, to shut up... and then get all put out when you're treated the way you deserve to be?

:rofl:

get over it...

Oh my dear JILLY..get over your hardon for me..It's been what? Seven years...SHEEESH

If I recall, no one was talking to you or swallow

ummmmm... lest you forget where you are... usmb = public messageboard.

oops... too bad, so sad, life is filled with pain.

Give it a break.

Conservatives are masters at conflating ridiculous and worthless issues.

Bill Ayers?
Reverend Wright?
Kenyan Born?
Birth Certificate?
Bowing?
Trip to India?

What hypocrisy.

Those things you listed are a hell of a lot more worthy than a damn DOG

:lol:

Thanks stef..you prove my point almost daily.

okey dokey dude..what eva

i love the irony... you tell the o/p, essentially, to shut up... and then get all put out when you're treated the way you deserve to be?

get over it...

Oh my dear JILLY..get over your hardon for me..It's been what? Seven years...SHEEESH

Well bitch..even if you did loose some 100 or so pounds..I wouldn't let you anywhere near my member for a swallow.

Ugly goes to the bone.

get over it...

Well bitch..even if you did loose some 100 or so pounds..I wouldn't let you anywhere near my member for a swallow.

Ugly goes to the bone.

:lol: thanks sallow, you prove my point almost daily..

Ugly goes to the bone.

:lol: thanks sallow, you prove my point almost daily..

Maybe if you stopped swallowing stuff..you'd lose some weight.

Just sayin'.

:D

get over it...

ummmmm... lest you forget where you are... usmb = public messageboard.

oops... too bad, so sad, life is filled with pain.

OK dear, whatever blows your skirt up..

Man oh man, ABC is becoming worthless for the shit things they think is IMPORTANT news..

who gives a flying fxxk about this?

ANYONE

I do. Our dogs and cats are members of our family. I suppose that makes me a bleeding heart liberal; better than being a callous conservative.

lol, I grew up on a farm ( I know the facts of life about animals) and I also love my pets..so I guess that make me a callous conservative or something..
jeeeze, :cuckoo:

I had a dog that I let ride in the back of the truck. He loved it, would get up on the tool box with his nose in the wind. Then one day another dog ran out in front of me, I braked and swerved and dumped my dog off the tool box and onto the highway. I figured I had killed him. I stopped and soon as I cracked the door open he was over my lap and in the passenger seat, trembling, with a skinned up chin and a bloody mouth. Had a car been coming the other way he would have probably been run over. As much as he loved riding in the truck and as much as I can't try to tell someone not to let their dog ride in the truck, especially knowing how much some dogs really love riding in the truck, there is a pretty fair chance the dog gets thrown out, or jumps out if he's inclined to chase cats or other dogs or people or balls or whatever. I dunno. It's a personal choice and vehicles are dangerous anyway.... in the seat or in the back... and it is a dog, not a human, as much as I do love my dog like a human (the one have now sleeps with me, like just about every one I ever had)... so...

I just don't know about this issue of dogs in the back of the truck.

Man oh man, ABC is becoming worthless for the shit things they think is IMPORTANT news..

who gives a flying fxxk about this?

ANYONE

I do. Our dogs and cats are members of our family. I suppose that makes me a bleeding heart liberal; better than being a callous conservative.

lol, I grew up on a farm ( I know the facts of life about animals) and I also love my pets..so I guess that make me a callous conservative or something..

Actually I've read your posts. Yeah, you are a callous conservatives and quite stupid too.

Actually I've read your posts. Yeah, you are a callous conservatives and quite stupid too.

awww man, now you don't went and urt me wittle fweelings...sniff
Just because I deal in the real life and not some bleeding heart self righteous high horse life..
It doesn't matter what you think about me dear..

Last edited:
Dog Seamus ‘Loved’ Trips Atop Family Car, Says Ann Romney - ABC News

Turns out, lying runs in the family. Mitt is constitutionally unable to tell the truth, one of the sons lied about the dog and now Ann is lying about the dog. Notice how, all these YEARS later, she suddenly has a reason for the dog's diarrhea? Why wasn't that mentioned any time during the past 4+ years of lies?

Or maybe that particular breed shows it's happiness by spewing diarrhea all over the back window of the car?

No kidding - this is one fucking crazy bunch of looney-tunes. Wonder what the story will morph into from this.

Like the "Ann Romney had the choice to stay home" magically morphing into "poor Ann Romney being attacked for being a mother".

Okay, rw's - let the twist and shout excuses begin.:cuckoo:

You don't own a dog do you?

I once saw a dog fall out of a moving pick up. Broke two legs and the driver, seeing the dog bleeding, said he didn't want him and drove a way. I took the dog to the vet to be put down.

Hoping we can someday outlaw dogs (AND KIDS!) in the backs of pick ups. No excuse for endangering them this way.

Having said that, the dog in the pick up above probably wasn't there for more than 8 hours and at high way speed. The dog in the pick up could lay down to get out of the wind.

On the other side of the coin, if its a hot day, he couldn't get his feet off the hot metal. If you're going to put a dog in the back of pick up, put a carpet down first. There are also protective harnesses available.

Was about to say..that back in the day..saw lots of dogs..that had died as a result of being thrown from pickup trucks.

It should be outlawed.

Big Government liberals strike again.

New Topics

Forum List

Back