stop comparing C19 with Vietnam deaths

So you’re OK with the virus “culling the herd”. Given that old white men, Trump’s most loyal base”, are the ones who are dying, that’s fewer people who would vote for Trump.
Trump said that only 60,000 people would die by the end of August. Today you will hit 70,000. Nearly a million more people are sick and in danger. We’re looking at 100,000 dead, or more, by the end of May.
The alternative of destroying our economy is not an option. Trump has it right, full speed ahead!
If Trump has it right, it would be the first time.

Vietnam Veterans is it true France passed the Vietnam War to the US and that American's were actually fighting Communist Red China?

..it's disrespectful to our Vets
1. the Vietnam deaths were YOUNG, healthy, in their prime, took physicals, did PTraining, ETC!!!!
NO pre-existing problems
..most of the C19 deaths are elderly with pre-existing problems/obesity/etc
DUHHHHHHHH

2. only 2.6 million served in the Vietnam War--half of those did not serve in combat roles and/or in a combat zone
..so you have a 300 million population you are comparing to 1 million

3. many thousands MORE Vets lost their legs/arms/both/etc

4. etc --it's just plain STUPID
I am a Viet Vet(1968) and I would never agree to crashing the greatest economy in my lifetime to protect those in my age group. The county I live in in So. Oregon has had 4 confirmed cases abd none of those show any symptom but we have been ordered to stay home. Why? Because Portland has a problem?
This is all about crashing our economy to get rid of Trump.

It's a CONSPIRACY!

1. the Vietnam deaths were YOUNG, healthy, in their prime, took physicals, did PTraining, ETC!!!!
NO pre-existing problems
DUHHHHHHHH

2. only 2.6 million served in the Vietnam War--half of those did not serve in combat roles and/or in a combat zone

I am a Viet Vet(1968) and I would never agree to crashing the greatest economy in my lifetime to protect those in my age group. The county I live in in So. Oregon has had 4 confirmed cases abd none of those show any symptom but we have been ordered to stay home. Why? Because Portland has a problem?
This is all about crashing our economy to get rid of Trump.

Vietnam Veterans is it true France passed the Vietnam War to the US and that American's were actually fighting Communist Red China?

Nope, we were actually fighting the Soviets in Viet Nam. When we bankrupted them the Red Chinese had to fill in where the Soviets left off. Russia was VN's Sugar Daddy up until 1972 or so.

Nope, we were actually fighting the Soviets in Viet Nam. When we bankrupted them the Red Chinese had to fill in where the Soviets left off. Russia was VN's Sugar Daddy up until 1972 or so.

Actually, the Russians were the sugar Daddies of Vietnam all the way up until the USSR Fell. Vietnam fought a war with China in 1979 after the Chinese objected to their invasion of Cambodia.

donny said that 'AIDS was his vietnam'

wrong.

it's COVID-19.
wow--you really refuted my OP with that crap
hahhahahahahhahahahhaha

no refudiation needed, let alone given.

what was given was a factual quote.

can't help it if the man whore of NYC is now the king of covid!
yes--it can't be refuted

call Sarah Palin. She can refudiate it!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - somebody finally remembered where that came from!

Y
NO pre-existing problems
DUHHHHHHHH

It's not disrespectful to vets, and it is true. You just don't want to hear anything but praise for that great orange fool that could have reduced those virus deaths if he would have paid attention to the briefings.
How do you know, are you a vet?

What a stupid question. What does military service have to do with whether one number is larger than another?
You're the asshole that made the assertion that it wasn't disrespectful. Now answer the question asshole and quit trying to beat around the bush or deflect. How do you know?
What is disrespectful is vets dying from COVID19 when they didn't have to.

Actually, the Russians were the sugar Daddies of Vietnam all the way up until the USSR Fell. Vietnam fought a war with China in 1979 after the Chinese objected to their invasion of Cambodia.

With the Soviet bankruptcy in 1973, Red China took over as the main economic aid supplier in 1973, when Soviet economic aid fell to $185 million in 1973 from 1970's $315 million in that year, while the PRC aid climbed to $200 million in 1973 from $85 million in 1972.

Military aid from the SU dropped from $355 million in 1972 to $150 million in 1973, the PRC's from $150 million to $100 million,but a new agreement with the PRC for June 1974 was in the works by then, since the Soviets were collapsing and left Red China holding the bag.

Overall military aid to North Viet Nam from 1968-1973 was $1,345 million from the Soviets, $780 million from the PRC.

The USSR fell in 1973, largley due to its Viet Nam spending and its losses in the ME 1973 Arab-Israeli war and African imperialist failures, also due to LBJ's Cold War policies; it was propped up by the West from then to its soft landing under Gorbachev.

Y
NO pre-existing problems
DUHHHHHHHH

It's not disrespectful to vets, and it is true. You just don't want to hear anything but praise for that great orange fool that could have reduced those virus deaths if he would have paid attention to the briefings.

What a stupid question. What does military service have to do with whether one number is larger than another?
You're the asshole that made the assertion that it wasn't disrespectful. Now answer the question asshole and quit trying to beat around the bush or deflect. How do you know?
the problem with that is --not many are...hhhhhhhahhahahahaa

Y
NO pre-existing problems
DUHHHHHHHH

Few have. What would be relevant is comparing VN deaths with COVID deaths and deaths from drunk driving from the Viet Nam era.

Y
NO pre-existing problems
DUHHHHHHHH

Few have. What would be relevant is comparing VN deaths with COVID deaths and deaths from drunk driving from the Viet Nam era.

OK,

Show me a post from you written on February, March where you provide your insight of how to stop the fast spread of the virus. Show here what you said the president should do.

Lets compare your tactics against the president's. Let see who is the fool in this story.

OK,

Show me a post from you written on February, March where you provide your insight of how to stop the fast spread of the virus. Show here what you said the president should do.

Lets compare your tactics against the president's. Let see who is the fool in this story.

We now have the benefit of all the information and advice that was given to the president during that time. Information and advice that I was not given, and even if I were, I couldn't have done anything about it. He could have, but he didn't. As a result of his inaction, thousands died who didn't have to. Are you really trying to make an equal comparison between a citizen who was not privy to the thoughts and advice of the top scientific minds in the field, and a POTUS who was? That is the dumbest thing I have heard in a while. With your logic,or more accurately, your lack of logic, You seem to be the fool in this story.

OK,

We now have the benefit of all the information and advice that was given to the president during that time. Information and advice that I was not given, and even if I were, I couldn't have done anything about it. He could have, but he didn't. As a result of his inaction, thousands died who didn't have to. Are you really trying to make an equal comparison between a citizen who was not privy to the thoughts and advice of the top scientific minds in the field, and a POTUS who was? That is the dumbest thing I have heard in a while. With your logic,or more accurately, your lack of logic, You seem to be the fool in this story.

Yes, we know you are just a parrot. The fact is, your Democrat 'leadership' was even more clueless, and crying 'raycism!!!" when he proposed stopping flights from Asia and other hotspots, like the stupid blocks of Dumb you are.

OK,

Yes, we know you are just a parrot. The fact is, your Democrat 'leadership' was even more clueless, and crying 'raycism!!!" when he proposed stopping flights from Asia and other hotspots, like the stupid blocks of Dumb you are.

Trump refused to even listen to the experts. Much less do what they advised.

The USSR fell in 1973, largley due to its Viet Nam spending and its losses in the ME 1973 Arab-Israeli war and African imperialist failures, also due to LBJ's Cold War policies; it was propped up by the West from then to its soft landing under Gorbachev.

Okay, so you are either a retard or you live in an alternate universe.

The USSR did NOT fall in 1973. It fell in 1991.

I read that, and rolled my eyes, too. I was getting a divoce in 1973, and was somewhat distracted. However, even under those circumstances I think I would have notice the fall of the USSR...

Meh, you're just projecting again. The factis the USSR became totally dependent on Western food and refined petroleum products imports to stay alive from 1973; we kept them from a sudden crash, and brought them to a soft landing under Gorbachev. they won't tell you stuff like this in your Red Yoof Volunteers For Lobotomies summer camps you attend, but most people who read the papers then know about it; the farmers were all happy, and Reagan came along many years later and claimed he did it, which made all the drunks and right wingers happy. They haven't done squat since, just a few idiotic grandstands in Afghanistan, sent a bunch of floating garbage to Viet Nam in 1979 or so, then brought it all back, and recently now they're screwing around in Syria. After 1973, their 'Brezhnev Doctrine' was dead in the water,and they lost all over the ME and Africa, got shut down in Asia, and and the Red Chinese had to take over continuing their Viet Nam atrocities for them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back