Stock Market Bubble?

^^^ Doesn't understand how the Fed is printing money and what will happen when that stops.

look above

this person has no idea about the finacial world except what Lush Limpballs tells her

And yet her level understanding vastly exceeds that displayed by your drunken, racist, ill informed tripe.

TMN persists in this fantasy world where she believes everyone who disagrees with her listens to Rush Limbaugh.

I don't - I rarely listen to talk radio, not that there's anything wrong with it. I just don't have it as part of my lifestyle.

As long as Federal Reserve print money, Stock Market is fly!

Federal Reserve and Insider Banks buy all mortgaged Real Estate in US with $85 Billion in Taxpayer Dollars every month since last September, about $400 Billion so far.

When Federal Reserve stop print money, Dollar Crash. Fed own most American Property and Americans become Debt Slaves to Banks who will usher in Total Communist Banker Control!

It will be Paradise!

:eusa_shhh:

I think we're already there, mate.

Not that it cannot get still worse, of course.

hey right wingers

you do remember you have been incorrect on all your doomsday predictions for ever right?

You also insisted everything was just peachy right up until Bush had to go on TV and tell everyone he fucked us all

The fed is keeping interest rates artificially low, the government is printing money with abandon.

People are being forced to put their money in the market to get any return.

This is bubble blowing at its finest.

dudes you have never been right why should anyone listen to what you have to say?

Is there a fund we could take up to bribe cereal to perm ban TDM??
It's like trying to have a conversation with people with a naked dancing clown in the room carrying an air horn.

Go get us a time in history where the right were proven correct in the real world on a policy issue

Is there a fund we could take up to bribe cereal to perm ban TDM??
It's like trying to have a conversation with people with a naked dancing clown in the room carrying an air horn.

and she actually thinks she is helping in the threads she is in...she has no clue how she fucks the thread up....

hey right wingers

you do remember you have been incorrect on all your doomsday predictions for ever right?

You also insisted everything was just peachy right up until Bush had to go on TV and tell everyone he fucked us all

I hate to break it to you but you are the biggest Republican I know. I mean, how many Bush era policies has Obama repealed? Now list the Bush era policies Obama expanded... Now look at who you voted for 2x...

/owned

look above

this person has no idea about the finacial world except what Lush Limpballs tells her

And yet her level understanding vastly exceeds that displayed by your drunken, racist, ill informed tripe.

TMN persists in this fantasy world where she believes everyone who disagrees with her listens to Rush Limbaugh.

I don't - I rarely listen to talk radio, not that there's anything wrong with it. I just don't have it as part of my lifestyle.

You have to understand... TM listens to Rush and watches more Glenn Beck than prolly any 3 "rightwinggers" on these boards combined.

I'm putting all my money in those APPLE subsidaries that live in TAX HAVEN LIMBO.

They're cash rich and apparently owe nobody nuttin!

Forum List

Back