Still Waiting!,When Will Warren Ever Rally In An Average Middle Class American Town? Never?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Yah, i made a thread similar to this, maybe 2? 3 weeks ago?,,so is Poker Hantus ever going to do a rally in what we can call "Anytown USA"?,,you know, where we have about 70% whites, 13% black, the rest a mix of latinos and misc races.
Warren can only "Complain About Stuff" in deep blue states for so long.
Is she ever going to go to any "Deporable City" in Ohio,Wisconson,Penn,Michigan, Florida, etc. etc?
Hmm, anyone wanna guess what kind of heckling may occur when she attempts to speak before a crowd of average/some what angry middle class Americans?
:cul2:

I Don't Follow Her Campaign
Just Remarks Of Her Supporters On Discussion Boards

If True
That's An Interesting Question

Yah, i made a thread similar to this, maybe 2? 3 weeks ago?,,so is Poker Hantus ever going to do a rally in what we can call "Anytown USA"?,,you know, where we have about 70% whites, 13% black, the rest a mix of latinos and misc races.
Is she ever going to go to any "Deporable City" in Ohio,Wisconson,Penn,Michigan, Florida, etc. etc?
Hmm, anyone wanna guess what kind of heckling may occur when she attempts to speak before a crowd of average/some what angry middle class Americans?

American and middle class, her two worst enemies.

She might lecture them about their white privilege, and how they need to pay more taxes to support the illegals who would rather vote for her. That's probably about it.

Ignore the 'flyover states' and play to safe crowds in states where you already have a lock on the electoral votes... it's a guaranteed winning strategy...

maxresdefault.jpg

American and middle class, her two worst enemies.

She might lecture them about their white privilege, and how they need to pay more taxes to support the illegals who would rather vote for her. That's probably about it.
well at least tomato sales will shoot up 100 percent wherever she campaigns

Forum List

Back