Steve Bannon wants to regulate Google & Facebook - Yes or No?

What say ye?

• Regulate them

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Leave them them alone

Votes: 20 83.3%

• Total voters
So many questions. Do I trust the government and their regulations/payments to those that are cashing in on Google and Facebook? No.

The reason why utilities are regulated is because they are natural monopolies. The barriers to entry are very high. The barriers to entry to challenge companies like Google and Facebook are non-existent. This smells of political retaliation to me.

Regulate??!! I thought he was a conservative!

the never ending hypocrisy of the entire Trump Cartel and its mindless drones boggles the mind.

conservative isnt the correct name for the sorry sob's.

the never ending hypocrisy of the entire Trump Cartel and its mindless drones boggles the mind.

For crying out loud, we're talking about one guy; another story of "anonymous" sources again.
One guy very high up in this admin. The treasonous fat senile old orange clown listens to Bannon, so there is fire beneath this smoke.

Fuck no! Government is full of a bunch of corrupted stupid retards, most of what government does is to enable them to siphon money away from the private sector. Here's an idea, government fuck off!

Political correctness and progressesives Are tumors that cannot be separated from the federal government…

For crying out loud, we're talking about one guy; another story of "anonymous" sources again.
One guy very high up in this admin. The treasonous fat senile old orange clown listens to Bannon, so there is fire beneath this smoke.

You can't even discuss a bipartisan issue without your bat shit crazy Trump hatred vomiting all over the thread.

Forum List

Back