Stern interviews Obama 2012 series

Love it. Just like Leno's Man on the Street and when Hannity sends his producer out in the street.

Love the second woman. Ryan is black, a Muslim and McCain will get 20% of the vote, the third guy says Romney is black. Obama is pro life..:lol:

Palin is running again...this is too good!

Not one of them knew bin Laden is dead. Then again neither do we..for sure. :D

Like I always say, "never underestimate the stupidity of the average American voter."

Last edited:
And?

Can't you ever add commentary or an opinion to any of this shit threads you start?

I know you don't know how to form your own opinions, but give it a try, unless your brain has atrophied by this point.

And?

Can't you ever add commentary or an opinion to any of this shit threads you start?

I know you don't know how to form your own opinions, but give it a try, unless your brain has atrophied by this point.

Listen to it. You'll hear yourself.

I've heard it. It's sad how dumb people are. Do you feel that this sort of stupidity is isolated to democrats?

And?

I've heard it. It's sad how dumb people are. Do you feel that this sort of stupidity is isolated to democrats?

More so than Republican. Did you forget. We are all white, rich elitists with an education.

No real commentary needed, the Maobama-bot-zombies speak for themselves.

Just proves that voter supression is needed. These people are cancelling informed peoples votes.

Personally I don't care how you vote as long as you really know what's going on, and these people don't.

Just proves that voter supression is needed. These people are cancelling informed peoples votes.

Personally I don't care how you vote as long as you really know what's going on, and these people don't.

I've said for it years there should be a roficiency test to vote. When you have morons like this and there are many, mnay more like them voting, it's no wonder we get the worst of the worst.

How can you seriously cast a vote when you do't know who is running? :cool:

Last edited:
And?

So far all i've ever seen are stupid comments like this from dems. I'd love to see one done on republicans! I have a feeling it wouldn't be as funny as the dems though, we're not quite as "entertaining". Lol!

So far all i've ever seen are stupid comments like this from dems. I'd love to see one done on republicans! I have a feeling it wouldn't be as funny as the dems though, we're not quite as "entertaining". Lol!

Look to the "base" of each party and you'll have your answer. :D

I've said for it years there should be a proficiencey test to vote. When you have morons like this and there are many, mnay more like them voting, it's no wonder we get the worst of the worst.

They vote for who their friends, or parents, telll them to. They don't care, they'll just go with the flow of idiots. Hopefully most of them forget to vote, or have something more important to do! It IS scary!!!

More so than Republican. Did you forget. We are all white, rich elitists with an education.

Not quite enough... Missing a question mark there, bud. The subject in the third sentence is plural but the noun is singular. If you mean to say you have one education between all of you, that still constitutes as being pretty stupid. Also further up, you butchered the word proficiency, all while deriding the intellect of others.

Sorry, but I didn't see any substance in this thread.. a shock jock's selective editing? WHEW - hard hitting stuff.

I've said for it years there should be a proficiencey test to vote. When you have morons like this and there are many, mnay more like them voting, it's no wonder we get the worst of the worst.

They vote for who their friends, or parents, telll them to. They don't care, they'll just go with the flow of idiots. Hopefully most of them forget to vote, or have something more important to do! It IS scary!!!

Exactly what they do. They hear a dumb celebrity advocate someone or an equally dumb friend and that's how they cancel out serious voters.

Seriously if you walked down a NYC street and gathered say 1,000 people then separated them by party, do you think the Republicans would sound anything like these idiots? I sincerely doubt it.

I'd also bet, if you asked them what their party stands for they wouldn't know that either.

Bingo!! And don't forget that we are rich not because we built anything but because government did that for us and we didn't earn those educations, but government provided them for us and just ignore all those folks who didn't take advantage of all that government "help".

It is constructive that while Republicans may get this or that specific fact wrong from time to time, you don't see man-on-the-street interviews showing lots of Republicans so totally clueless about the candidates and their positions.

But it sure explains how so many self serving and otherwise ineffective politicians get into power.

What, is he trying to get his cred back from the FCC, or from the right tight wing of the republican establishment that runs the librul press and grants / withholds contracts?

Stern challenges FCC chairman on air - CNN

Howard Stern got into a heated exchange with Federal Communications Commission Chairman Michael Powell during a radio call-in show Tuesday, with the shock jock saying the only reason Powell is in his position is because of his father, U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell.

"Let's face it. You got to the head of the FCC, you got to the front of the class the way George W. Bush got out of the draft -- and it's completely fair for me to question," Stern said.

He didn't get dinged by Powell until he started criticizing Bush and his policies. Must be tough to make your living as an outsider with such tight CONTROL amongst the communications conglomerates.

Forum List

Back