Stern interviews Obama 2012 series

You know...clips like this make the case for "IQ test before voting" thing more and more appealing everyday.
Maybe there should be a brief current events quiz where you have to score a certain number before your vote is counted...and I mean EAAASSSYYY questions - like is Osama Bin Laden dead.

Literacy tests have long been ruled unconstitutional. And I don't think voter qualifications should be based on knowing whether or not Osama bin Laden is dead.

But it sure is tempting to require a siimple test to be passed regarding the issues or people being voted on. At least to know their names and check off their positions on the key issues whether or not this done orally or in writing. In today's climate though, that would not pass the P.C. police. For heavens sake, they don't want us asking anybody to prove who they are when they vote. Can you imagine the hue and cry over 'disenfranchisement' if we required them to know something before they can vote?

Hell, Maobama proves you don't have to know anything to run.

You know...clips like this make the case for "IQ test before voting" thing more and more appealing everyday.
Maybe there should be a brief current events quiz where you have to score a certain number before your vote is counted...and I mean EAAASSSYYY questions - like is Osama Bin Laden dead.

Literacy tests have long been ruled unconstitutional. And I don't think voter qualifications should be based on knowing whether or not Osama bin Laden is dead.

But it sure is tempting to require a siimple test to be passed regarding the issues or people being voted on. At least to know their names and check off their positions on the key issues whether or not this done orally or in writing. In today's climate though, that would not pass the P.C. police. For heavens sake, they don't want us asking anybody to prove who they are when they vote. Can you imagine the hue and cry over 'disenfranchisement' if we required them to know something before they can vote?

Are you smarter than Obama?

I am actually joking...but at the same time...geez...wouldn't you hate to know that someone won an office based on how many idiots they could muster up to vote??

Well, I know I'll get all kinds of shit for saying it, but we HAVE people in office because so many idiots were mustered up to vote, and that includes our President. (Disclaimer: There were some intelligent, honorable people who voted for him because they were fooled into believing him or because they are just ideologically compelled that way. But those are in a minority. He was elected because the clueless could be bribed, cajoled, or fooled into voting for him.)

Yep...that is what I was tongue in cheek referring to....

Are you smarter than Obama?

Better educated in the traditional sense, no, smarter, more common sense, more belief in the founding principles, hell yes.

[/QUOTE]I am actually joking...but at the same time...geez...wouldn't you hate to know that someone won an office based on how many idiots they could muster up to vote??[/QUOTE]

Sad but true, as evidenced in this Howard Stern interview. He needed to look to this base for the most absurd and hilarious segment.

No real commentary needed, the Maobama-bot-zombies speak for themselves.

Just proves that voter supression is needed. These people are cancelling informed peoples votes.

Personally I don't care how you vote as long as you really know what's going on, and these people don't.

I've said for it years there should be a roficiency test to vote. When you have morons like this and there are many, mnay more like them voting, it's no wonder we get the worst of the worst.

How can you seriously cast a vote when you do't know who is running? :cool:

All they need to know is which candidate will keep the gravy train rolling down their tracks.

Is it any wonder its "difficult" for imbeciles like these to acquire proper ID................................

Too dumb too breathe

Nutters citing Howard. Good stuff.

Obama Fluffers against Romney because he's a Muslim and for Obama because he's a Mormon -- priceless. That's the base of the Annual Trillion Deficit and first ever credit downgrade party and they sound smarter than you

Quote function is screwed up but the conversation went like this:
I am actually joking...but at the same time...geez...wouldn't you hate to know that someone won an office based on how many idiots they could muster up to vote??

Sad but true, as evidenced in this Howard Stern interview. He needed to look to this base for the most absurd and hilarious segment.

Well in truth, there are videos out there showing Republican supporters saying stupid stuff too. You can find stupidity pretty much anywhere you look and if you look far enough in a large crowd, you can find enough of it to edit together to make the whole group look clueless. I seriously doubt Howard Stern spent enough time to manufacture a rigged propaganda video though. I suspect he didn't have much trouble getting those clips in a few minutes among the particular group he was interviewing.

And in case anybody thinks Howard Stern is a wild-eyed rightwing nutter or fanatic, he has put out some blistering commentary on Republicans too.

Last edited:
Didn't have to dig too deep in 08, notice the backgrounds....They found many of these people at the same polling places.............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8]How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters - YouTube[/ame]

The true question is really how many people they had to interview before they got these gems.

I was listening to this show when it aired, he even said that they went to the worst part of town.

They straight up said they sought out the dumbest people they could find. Similar to what other news stations did with the teaparty and the OWS movements.

We need intelligence tests to be taken before voting. Scoring above 40 is mandatory.

Can these people vote without pictures?

Are they supplied with papers that have the names of the Dem candidates on them so they can search for like Letters and names?

Do they get rides to the polling places because they can't find them on their own?

Can they find their way out of the voting booth?

This is the most appalling display of ignorance I have ever seen.

We need intelligence tests to be taken before voting. Scoring above 40 is mandatory.

Can these people vote without pictures?

Are they supplied with papers that have the names of the Dem candidates on them so they can search for like Letters and names?

Do they get rides to the polling places because they can't find them on their own?

Can they find their way out of the voting booth?

This is the most appalling display of ignorance I have ever seen.

Oppressing voters: The "natural" Neocon reaction.

:lol:

The true question is really how many people they had to interview before they got these gems.

I was listening to this show when it aired, he even said that they went to the worst part of town.

They straight up said they sought out the dumbest people they could find. Similar to what other news stations did with the teaparty and the OWS movements.

No matter what part of town it is. They are I assume, eligible voters no matter how ignorant they are.

Probably so, but the people in the clip Ollie furnished aren't blithering idiots. They are well dressed, pleasant, appear to be reasonably well educated and well spoken, and are likable. And they each were well informed on the media focus re Sarah Palin's clothes, her pregant teenage daughter, and the (erroneous via Tina Fey) assertion that Sarah said "I can see Russia from my house." They were clueless on Democratic leaders and on Obama gaffes but had a strongly negative opinion on McCain and Palin.

That is strong circumstantial evidence for where the mainstream media is placing most of its focus and what it is emphasizing don't you think?

That is strong circumstantial evidence for where the mainstream media is placing most of its focus and what it is emphasizing don't you think?

No, it does not.

You are forgetting the most influential creation in the history of man.. The INTERNET. Most of these inaccurate quotes (On BOTH sides) are perpetuated on the internet not through the "mainstream" media.

This website is full of the shit, you have no idea how many right wing AOL spam/chain mail propaganda photos people post as though they are FACT.

No, it does not.

You are forgetting the most influential creation in the history of man.. The INTERNET. Most of these inaccurate quotes (On BOTH sides) are perpetuated on the internet not through the "mainstream" media.

This website is full of the shit, you have no idea how many right wing AOL spam/chain mail propaganda photos people post as though they are FACT.

what about the left wing libtard ones?

No, it does not.

what about the left wing libtard ones?

Not really.

Conservatives are the main perps on that front.

We have our issues, generally don't resort to MSpaint.exe grade images of Obama cut/pasted with various inaccurate references.

007 will be around to chime in soon on this matter, or maybe SniperFire?

Forum List

Back