Sterling & Magic Johnson

Doubletap

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2012
Sterling, as with all of us, should be free to hold an opinion, no matter who disagrees with it or how outrageous it may be about anything/ anyone-without retribution. Those who disagree are free to economically boycott his enterprises.

Magic Johnson is hardly one who should speak out on Sterling's
character, despicable as it may be. While married and on the road with his
team he bedded down anything with a skirt and contacted HIV .

A America that valued freedom would agree with you...Today if you're white and say something the protected class doesn't like = you're finished.

Fuck em leftist bastards, I say.

I hear you Matthew.
Fight their bankrupt ideas with rational ones-confront the bastards.

A America that valued freedom would agree with you...Today if you're white and say something the protected class doesn't like = you're finished.

Fuck em leftist bastards, I say.

It's okay man you'll find a way to invent your way out of this injustice :thup:

Sterling, as with all of us, should be free to hold an opinion, no matter who disagrees with it or how outrageous it may be about anything/ anyone-without retribution. Those who disagree are free to economically boycott his enterprises.

yeah...this angle is sure to work

yeah...this angle is sure to work

Exactly, anytime a white stands up for our rights = doesn't work. Fucking racist bastards you are.:mad:

Speaking our minds, even through it maybe be disagreeable is job ending.

Somehow, we're entitled in shit.

I feel it is the other way around!

Don't worry Matthew. I'm pretty that you'll be able to speak your mind and keep your job at whatever places you manage to find employment.

character, despicable as it may be. While married and on the road with his team he bedded down anything with a skirt and contacted HIV .

The Clippers are part of a business organization of all of the teams. Sterling is held bound by the by laws. Guess what? Sterling's garbage got him fined, banned, and will be forced to sell.

Sterling Vs. Helen Thomas..

If you defend Sterling, or say the p unishment is too severe. YOu are a racist. Yet many liberals defended Helen Thomas when she called for them to be ethnically cleansed from liberals. If she were still alive, many liberals would still be outraged that she lost her seat in the white house press corps.

Forum List

Back