Stephen Miller, architect of Trump Racist immigration policies repudiated by his immigrant family.

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by deanrd, Aug 14, 2018.

1. deanrd

deanrd Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,841
    Stephen Miller Is an Immigration Hypocrite. I Know Because I’m His Uncle.

Like other immigrants, our family’s welcome to the USA was not always a warm one, but we largely had the protection of the law, there was no state-sponsored violence against us, no kidnapping of our male children, and we enjoyed good relations with our neighbors. True, Jews were excluded from many occupations, couldn’t buy homes in some towns, couldn’t join certain organizations or attend certain schools or universities, but life was good. As in past generations, there were hate mongers who regarded the most recent groups of poor immigrants as scum, rapists, gangsters, drunks and terrorists, but largely the Glosser family was left alone to live our lives and build the American dream. Children were born, synagogues founded, and we thrived. This was the miracle of America.

Acting for so long in the theater of right-wing politics, Stephen and Trump may have become numb to the resultant human tragedy and blind to the hypocrisy of their policy decisions. After all, Stephen’s is not the only family with a chain immigration story in the Trump administration. Trump's grandfather is reported to have been a German migrant on the run from military conscription to a new life in the United States, and his mother fled the poverty of rural Scotland for the economic possibilities of New York City. (Trump’s in-laws just became citizens on the strength of his wife’s own citizenship.)

Stephen Miller's Uncle Says 'Dozens' of Family Members Hate His Guts Too

[​IMG]
    -------------------
    Wow, hated by his own family. What an awful person. Typical in the Trump Administration.

And Republicans think there will be a Red Wave in November?

Hint: Americans don't vote for people that hate. Well, NORMAL Americans don't. Republicans are a different story.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. impuretrash

impuretrash Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,392
    Your threads are cancerous.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Pete7469

Pete7469 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,780

Stupid too.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Johnlaw

Johnlaw Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,780
    Interesting article. It was far from offensive. Just because something goes against your narrative does not make the story wrong. You could learn from it, but that may be asking to much.

5. impuretrash

impuretrash Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,392

His commentary is the cancerous part although the article is pretty much irrelevant. Who cares what Miller's uncle thinks?

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  6. Meathead

Meathead Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,902
    What a bizarre and disjointed article. How the hell does this shit find a platform?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. MarcATL

MarcATL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,467
    Like the rest of the Trump Administration and the Trumpster himself, this guy's reprehensible.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Winston

Winston Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +810
    Well I got to stand with the right on this one. Had Miller attended a nice redneck high school like I did, instead of a liberal California one full of pansies, he would have gotten his ass kicked and had some sense knocked into his head. The little sheltered rich Jew boy has been coddled and protected his entire life, from high school to college. One of my nephews act like this jack wipe I would kick his ass after I kicked his father's ass for letting it happen.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,779
    Where's the *I hate Trump* you're getting all of this rubbish from?

10. Bruce_T_Laney

Bruce_T_Laney Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,031
    I will be happy when November is over because if Democrats failt to win the House, Senate and later impeach Trump then you will have to explain their failures...

Well you will wait until Maddow explains it for you...

Now why am I mentioning November election?

Simple, you brought up the vote so another open door for me to remind you that your side better win because if they do not, well enjoy the salt.