STEM School Shooting, Kids Fought Back and reduced Casulaties.

You know, my Grandmother used to be a sharpshooter in high school, and the rifles were stored on campus for the Girl's Skeet Shooting Team.

I hear the kids today at STEM actively resisted, attacked and tackled the punk shooter.

Imagine if they had guns, or at the very least one of the teachers?

These shooters seem to love gun free zones.
Just think how many less casuaties there would have been if the shooters hadn't been able to get guns.
BE VERY SPECIFIC and tell us how you can eliminate all firearms.
By taking them away from people and criminalizing ownership.

But that isn't really where I was going with that.
So your solution is to disarm the law abiding and leaving all the illegal firearms in criminal hands. Check out England which did that crime UP use of firearms in crime UP. Meanwhile in the US more concealed carry less crime more open carry less crime More firearms in law abiding citizens hands less crime.
That's nice honey.

You know, my Grandmother used to be a sharpshooter in high school, and the rifles were stored on campus for the Girl's Skeet Shooting Team.

I hear the kids today at STEM actively resisted, attacked and tackled the punk shooter.

Imagine if they had guns, or at the very least one of the teachers?

These shooters seem to love gun free zones.
Just think how many less casuaties there would have been if the shooters hadn't been able to get guns.

So your solution is to disarm the law abiding and leaving all the illegal firearms in criminal hands. Check out England which did that crime UP use of firearms in crime UP. Meanwhile in the US more concealed carry less crime more open carry less crime More firearms in law abiding citizens hands less crime.
That's nice honey.
It is true and you know it.

The liberal state of Colorado again which just legalized marijuana. Were these kids doped up by the system like the Columbine shooters?

That's nice honey.
bored-kid-compressor.jpg

A student reported today that one of her classmates, the one who was murdered, charged the perp and was shot to death, but the commotion allowed her and others to escape, and three other male students to tackled the shooter and held him for the police.

Q. Will Donald Trump award a posthumous medal of freedom to the student murdered, or was Tiger Woods a more important person than the hero who acted to save lives yesterday.
You sure are pleased to have a still-warm body to preach from, aren't you?

That's nice honey.
View attachment 260019
Can't argue with facts or reality so resort to stupid pictures, I get it really, you were beaten and can not handle it.

A student reported today that one of her classmates, the one who was murdered, charged the perp and was shot to death, but the commotion allowed her and others to escape, and three other male students to tackled the shooter and held him for the police.

Q. Will Donald Trump award a posthumous medal of freedom to the student murdered, or was Tiger Woods a more important person than the hero who acted to save lives yesterday.

Not pleased at all, but for a different reason than your's.

I believe the young man deserves the Medal of Freedom, you are pissed because one more school shooting puts more pressure on the NRA and the other jerks who oppose common sense gun controls.

I believe the young man deserves the Medal of Freedom, you are pissed because one more school shooting puts more pressure on the NRA and the other jerks who oppose common sense gun controls.
I believe the young man deserves national recognition for heroism, too.

But, hey, don't let that get in the way of your irrational hatred of guns and Trump. And no, it is not rational.

Explain in SPECIFIC detail what supposed "common" sense law applies here?

I have at least a dozen times. There are two responses to my list of common sense gun laws:
  1. "Shall not be infringed"
  2. Idiot-grams, variety ad hominem
In short: Licensing and Registration

I have at least a dozen times. There are two responses to my list of common sense gun laws:
There is NO law that would not be violated by a person intent on a crime. And I am sorry that the Constitution trumps your moronic drivel but it just does.

There is NO law that would not be violated by a person intent on a crime. And I am sorry that the Constitution trumps your moronic drivel but it just does.

No shit Sherlock. So let's toss out all Penal Codes & live in chaos. As for your comment, it's not original and very stupid.

No shit Sherlock. So let's toss out all Penal Codes & live in chaos. As for your comment, it's not original and very stupid.
You have yet to cite a single supposed common sense law that would have had any effect on this case, it was already ILLEGAL for both of the shooters to have firearms MORON.

You have yet to cite a single supposed common sense law that would have had any effect on this case, it was already ILLEGAL for both of the shooters to have firearms MORON.
Murder is also illegal. So your implied argument that 'a law that does not prevent all instances of violating it is useless' is purely idiotic.

Murder is also illegal. So your implied argument that 'a law that does not prevent all instances of violating it is useless' is purely idiotic.
BE VERY SPECIFIC and cite for us any common sense law that would have matter to these two... they already broke the law by just having firearms.

BE VERY SPECIFIC and cite for us any common sense law that would have matter to these two...
No, because that is a stupid, anti intellectual exercise. Just as murder laws dont prevent all murders, gun control doesnt prevent all gun crime. That is not a good argument against either type of law.

Naw, but the libtard scum will defend the Trump hating tranny queer who shot them.

No, because that is a stupid, anti intellectual exercise. Just as murder laws dont prevent all murders, gun control doesnt prevent all gun crime. That is not a good argument against either type of law.
Follow your own scant and rare trail of logical thinking. You freely admit murder laws do not prevent murders.
Yet you seem to have a problem conceptualizing the idea that more and more gun laws will not effect criminals that don't have any intention of following the gun laws we have to begin with.

It's a cliche because it's so true...all you will accomplish is to keep the means of self defense out of the hands of law abiding citizens making it easier still for the people who have no intention of following the law at all to commit crimes when more and more restrictive gun laws are passed.

It's a shame the leftist brain cannot be reached by reason or logic.

You freely admit murder laws do not prevent murders.
Liar. I said they dont prevent all murders. You, as you usually do, misrepresented me to make yourself some low hanging fruit that you actually have the mental tools to pick.

Of course gun control laws will prevent some crime, and some severity of committed crimes.

Liar. I said they dont prevent all murders. You, as you usually do, misrepresented me to make yourself some low hanging fruit that you actually have the mental tools to pick.
I think the salient point you are tap dancing around is that it's a logical fallacy to think more laws will result in less crime.
And you don't have to refer to yourself as "low hanging fruit". That sort of self loathing while understandable, will ultimately get you nowhere...as you undoubtedly have discovered.

Of course gun control laws will prevent some crime, and some severity of committed crimes.
Of course. But gun laws per se will not lower crime the more some busy body state legislatures churn them out, as if on an assembly line.

There are lots of gun studies that show states with the most restrictive gun laws have the highest incidents of gun violence (Chicago, New York, Boston, Los Angeles etc.).

Forum List

Back