STEM School Shooting, Kids Fought Back and reduced Casulaties.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
You know, my Grandmother used to be a sharpshooter in high school, and the rifles were stored on campus for the Girl's Skeet Shooting Team.

I hear the kids today at STEM actively resisted, attacked and tackled the punk shooter.

Imagine if they had guns, or at the very least one of the teachers?

These shooters seem to love gun free zones.

And, even if you make laws banning them, doesn’t stop them from being gotten. Laws are made for those that respect the laws, not criminals
Hundreds of guns recovered from Holmby Hills home
According to LAPD and ATF, they received information that a person was selling and manufacturing illegal firearms inside the home. Over 1,000 firearms were recovered related to this investigation.

A student reported today that one of her classmates, the one who was murdered, charged the perp and was shot to death, but the commotion allowed her and others to escape, and three other male students to tackled the shooter and held him for the police.

Q. Will Donald Trump award a posthumous medal of freedom to the student murdered, or was Tiger Woods a more important person than the hero who acted to save lives yesterday.

You know, my Grandmother used to be a sharpshooter in high school, and the rifles were stored on campus for the Girl's Skeet Shooting Team.

I hear the kids today at STEM actively resisted, attacked and tackled the punk shooter.

Imagine how many would have did if NOBODY there had guns, including the bad guys....

Good luck with that-
According to LAPD and ATF, they received information that a person was selling and manufacturing illegal firearms inside the home. Over 1,000 firearms were recovered related to this investigation.

See link in above post
Criminals will always get guns.

Imagine how many would have did if NOBODY there had guns, including the bad guys....

A student reported today that one of her classmates, the one who was murdered, charged the perp and was shot to death, but the commotion allowed her and others to escape, and three other male students to tackled the shooter and held him for the police.

Q. Will Donald Trump award a posthumous medal of freedom to the student murdered, or was Tiger Woods a more important person than the hero who acted to save lives yesterday.
Both that student and the one in North Carolina who also rushed the shooter need to get Medals of Freedom....but it won't happen because it would be an embarrassment to the Right and the NRA blood worshippers.

BE VERY SPECIFIC and explain how you intend to get rid of all firearms......

Just think how many less casuaties there would have been if the shooters hadn't been able to get guns.

Imagine if no one had guns. Jeezus, are you people dense!

Did you really need to take a shot at Trump because a kid in Colorado did something heroic? You're getting pathetically desperate, Catcher!

Just think how many less casuaties there would have been if the shooters hadn't been able to get guns.
BE VERY SPECIFIC and tell us how you can eliminate all firearms.

BE VERY SPECIFIC and explain how you would get rid of ALL firearms.

That`s not an answer to my question is it? Start another thread sarge.

By taking them away from people and criminalizing ownership.

But that isn't really where I was going with that.

That`s not an answer to my question is it? Start another thread sarge.
Moron there is NO WAY to eliminate all firearms so your question is ignorant.

By taking them away from people and criminalizing ownership.

But that isn't really where I was going with that.
So your solution is to disarm the law abiding and leaving all the illegal firearms in criminal hands. Check out England which did that crime UP use of firearms in crime UP. Meanwhile in the US more concealed carry less crime more open carry less crime More firearms in law abiding citizens hands less crime.

Forum List

Back