Steele Cleans House at Republican National Committee

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Steele is the real deal.

Very bright, articulate, with a strong grasp of the current socio-poltical climate.

I am very pleased to see him get this opportunity to refocus the party.

Steele is the real deal.

Very bright, articulate, with a strong grasp of the current socio-poltical climate.

Isn't this the same shit that Republicans mocked Joe Biden for saying? :lol:

Steele is the real deal.

Not certain as to what context you are referring?

And again, is profanity necessary?

I'm happy with the selection of Steele. I think he's going to be great for the party and will steer the party away somewhat from the social agenda of the last eight years to concentrate more on important policy.

Steele is the real deal.

Not certain as to what context you are referring?

And again, is profanity necessary?

Don't be a profanity nazi, really.

And a quote of his taken out of context:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,"

And you on Michael Steele:

"Very bright, articulate, with a strong grasp of the current socio-poltical climate."

Throw in clean and first; we've got a match. :lol:

I'm happy with the selection of Steele. I think he's going to be great for the party and will steer the party away somewhat from the social agenda of the last eight years to concentrate more on important policy.

Ah, you are so right there.

The Bush years were marked by a Republican Party that had fallen prey to the desire of wanting to be popular. They seemed unwilling to accept the fact that the mainstream media would never portray them as anything more than inept. (which ironically caused them to be just that)

The Republican Party gets more and more entertaining every day.

LOL!!!
roflmao.gif

Michael Steele, the new chairman of the Republican National Committee, has asked the entire staff to resign, FOX News has confirmed.

The move signals Steele's plan to reshape the party, which was trounced at the polls in 2006 and 2008.

As a black man from Maryland, a traditionally Democratic state, Steele has already brought a new face to the party

Steele Cleans House at Republican National Committee - Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com

Ummmmm....this article is from February 2009????

Michael Steele, the new chairman of the Republican National Committee, has asked the entire staff to resign, FOX News has confirmed.

The move signals Steele's plan to reshape the party, which was trounced at the polls in 2006 and 2008.

As a black man from Maryland, a traditionally Democratic state, Steele has already brought a new face to the party

Steele Cleans House at Republican National Committee - Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com

How did that all work out there willow?

I posted it in February of 2009 you stupid dumb assed mother fucker.. Jeez

Steele was brought in to counter Obama, much like Palin was added to the ticket to counter Hillary. The Republican party only tolerates women and minorities, the old, rich white men in their small tent cares not for anyone or anything - they lust only for more power, control and lots and lots of money.
Which makes me wonder why a women would support a party which rejected the ERA, and actively worked to prevent equal rights for women. I guess those who do are like you WT, not very bright.

Last edited:

Yes. Bumped for those conservatives around here who might want to contest the fact that Michael Steele was their great black hope a year ago.

I posted it in February of 2009 you stupid dumb assed mother fucker.. Jeez

My apologies. Since this stupid dumb assed mother fucker is failing to see the relevance of said article more than a year later, I had to question why it was bumped.

Forum List

Back