steel slat fence

I'm surprised that you posted a Breitbart link. At any rate, I suppose your point is that the Wall is now a picked fence that costs 5 billion??

Breitbart is only bad when it disagrees with any Leftist position.

Dec 8, 2018.
Too funny. Says a USMB Troll.

"A lie is a statement used intentionally for the purpose of deception."

I'm surprised that you posted a Breitbart link. At any rate, I suppose your point is that the Wall is now a picked fence that costs 5 billion??

Dec 8, 2018.

Siete is a troll, you don't seem to be far behind him. My point stands, the Left detests any source that disagrees with them but LOVES to quote them when it supports their position.

Dec 8, 2018.

Siete is a troll, you don't seem to be far behind him. My point stands, the Left detests any source that disagrees with them but LOVES to quote them when it supports their position.
Do you really not understand why? Any other news source gets dismissed as fake news so if somebody is going to make a point to the right wingnuts then it’s best to use a source that doesn’t cause a knee jerk reaction. Get it?

Dec 8, 2018.

Do you really not understand why? Any other news source gets dismissed as fake news so if somebody is going to make a point to the right wingnuts then it’s best to use a source that doesn’t cause a knee jerk reaction. Get it?
Actually I do. U Wanna talk?

point being, Trump screwed all the suckers that bought his wall bullshit.

:auiqs.jpg:

he wont call it a wall - he wont make it out of concrete. mexico wont be paying for it -- yada yada yada, and all for the benefit of the democrats.

Congrats to all the miserable pukes that's been defending Trump, and his big beautiful wall ... YOU WON !

:abgg2q.jpg:

NO NEED TO SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT TRUMP

We already have a steel slat fence .. aint that great!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Dec 8, 2018.

Sure, about what?

It is a gargantuan border.

Dec 8, 2018.

Sure, about what?
"Do you really not understand why? Any other news source gets dismissed as fake news so if somebody is going to make a point to the right wingnuts then it’s best to use a source that doesn’t cause a knee jerk reaction. Get it?"

That.

Dec 8, 2018.

Sure, about what?
"Do you really not understand why? Any other news source gets dismissed as fake news so if somebody is going to make a point to the right wingnuts then it’s best to use a source that doesn’t cause a knee jerk reaction. Get it?"

That.

if I posted a cnn link RW's wouldhave crapped their shorts - I use a media source they always like, and agree with so they play stupid pretending they dont get it..

F'n idgets ....

Dec 8, 2018.

Sure, about what?

That.
I still don’t understand your point and how it relates to my statement

Dec 8, 2018.

What's funny is that you guys can't even see the hypocrisy. Like I said, you detest it when it disagrees with you and love it when it does.

Forum List

Back