Stay Classy, Rick: Santorum Compares Gay Marriage To Polygamy

Don't you think Liberals have a "dog" in this hunt?

I just assume you want to insure the weakest candidate possible enters the ring with Obama.

So in the true style of Axelrod, it's a smear campaign against all GOP candidates. I just didn't realize there would be so very many message board minions this time around.

I thought progressives would be so proud of all of Obama's accomplishments that liberals could come onto message boards and rave about how well he's done.

:D

I guess that tactic won't work, lol.

I think you're finally getting the hang of it...

maybe some day you'll grow up and think for yourself...MAYBE
myself, I'd be ashamed of some of the stuff you post on here..
but hey...be useful I guess

I just assume you want to insure the weakest candidate possible enters the ring with Obama.

So in the true style of Axelrod, it's a smear campaign against all GOP candidates. I just didn't realize there would be so very many message board minions this time around.

I thought progressives would be so proud of all of Obama's accomplishments that liberals could come onto message boards and rave about how well he's done.

:D

I guess that tactic won't work, lol.

Sooo, allow me to paraphrase: I'd be thinking for myself if I thought like you do?

Sooo, allow me to paraphrase: I'd be thinking for myself if I thought like you do?

no dear. but you really should buy your own board so can promote the Hufferpost, thinkprogress, Mother Jones, etc etc.

people here just don't take you serious anymore. you should be more choosy in what you post, but you just post any crap that grabs your fancy..most of them are just for the Faux outrage factor..
sorry

no dear. but you really should buy your own board so can promote the Hufferpost, thinkprogress, Mother Jones, etc etc.

people here just don't take you serious anymore. you should be more choosy in what you post, but you just post any crap that grabs your fancy..most of them are just for the Faux outrage factor..
sorry

like i said, you have to be a retard or a plant to make the right look stupid.

you repeating yourself over and over and over and over and over and over, make you look the retard. but hey who are we to judge.

sorry

you repeating yourself over and over and over and over and over and over, make you look the retard. but hey who are we to judge.

That's funny. Thanks...

That's funny. Thanks...

listen, I was just giving some friendly advice..hope you think about it at least..
be choosy what threads you post here.

Why? Isn't that my choice? Am I breaking any rules? Do you think I'm seeking approval and respect from wingnuts?

That's funny. Thanks...

listen, I was just giving some friendly advice..hope you think about it at least..

Why? Isn't that my choice? Am I breaking any rules? Do you think I'm seeking approval and respect from wingnuts?

then buy you own board..and post all the crap threads you want that your little heart desires. since you don't seem to have any RESPECT for what others own.

Last edited:

then buy you own board..and post all the crap threads you want that your little heart desires.

Why? Don't I have the right to post on this board - like you do...?

s0n.........hate to break it to you but tens of millions think its pretty fcukking fuckked up........and when you think about it, it is pretty fcukked up. Last I checked, a plug goes into a socket.

Last edited:

then buy you own board..and post all the crap threads you want that your little heart desires.

WE AREN'T TALKING ABOUT POSTING. I'm talking about all the shit threads you start.
you haven't even been here SIX MONTS and you already have over 5000 posts. so maybe that should give you a clue.........or not.

WE AREN'T TALKING ABOUT POSTING. I'm talking about all the shit threads you start.
you haven't even been here SIX MONTS and you already have over 5000 posts. so maybe that should give you a clue.........or not.

Oh, my, are we being cranky tonight? I'm retired. I like to post. Okay...

Oh, my, are we being cranky tonight? I'm retired. I like to post. Okay...

fine. you don't want to be taken seriously, have at it..

why do you care about american politics when you live in Canada?

Of course you know the reason why, but i'll explain it for you. See when one is interested in politics like myself i dont just pay attention to people who think like me. I like to spread myself around ( hehe ) and see whats going on.

This is also a messageboard on politics so people of all types are going to have comments regardless because they enjoy the process, Its a hobby.

Now go do some paint by numbers or something.
No, you like to interject your wrong and stupid opinions where they don't belong.
Like here.

hey look everyone Stupid is here, we can all relax now!

Anyways i find it amusing you would defend Captain Anal Leakage.

Why would we relax when you show up? Why on earth were we tense to begin with?

sorry

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. I think that can include saying the same thing over and over.

Forum List

Back