CDZ Stats on transgender type sex crimes?

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
What you find on search engines bothers me sometimes!

Another thread got me thinking, do we have a problem with transgender types raping people or committing sex crimes?

It just seems like there should be more issues there but I dunno. When I read the news it seems to be largely white middle class straight and secretly bi-sexual or gay men assaulting women or young boys and girls. Is that just because its newsworthy that some priest or soccer coach did something?

Another thread got me thinking, do we have a problem with transgender types raping people or committing sex crimes?

It just seems like there should be more issues there but I dunno. When I read the news it seems to be largely white middle class straight and secretly bi-sexual or gay men assaulting women or young boys and girls. Is that just because its newsworthy that some priest or soccer coach did something?

How much of a crime wave are you likely to get from that small a population?

Transgendered people are far more likely to be the victims than the perpetrators of sex crimes. There are exactly zero incidences on record of a mtf transsexual attacking any female in a woman's restroom.

There is a lot of bigotry around transgender issues, and the idea that tg people are criminal perverts is perhaps the most pervasive and pernicious manifestation of that bigotry.

I'm sure there are thousands or tens of thousands of sex change / trans gender types so that SHOULD be enough for some statistical analysis (note, I have no couth but am pretty open minded on the issue).

Transgendered people are far more likely to be the victims than the perpetrators of sex crimes. There are exactly zero incidences on record of a mtf transsexual attacking any female in a woman's restroom.

There is a lot of bigotry around transgender issues, and the idea that tg people are criminal perverts is perhaps the most pervasive and pernicious manifestation of that bigotry.

I'd assume trans people are considerably more likely to be assaulted physically. Sexually? really? Some neo nazi type is gonna go rape a trans gender guy/gal who the neo nazi hates? Nazi boy is just gonna beat him/her up, right?

Wow. So glad that you pointed out that we don't have to worry about . . . something we weren't worried about, anyway.

I'm sure there are thousands or tens of thousands of sex change / trans gender types so that SHOULD be enough for some statistical analysis (note, I have no couth but am pretty open minded on the issue).

Why would you be sure about that?

Medical Daily says that there are between 100 and 500 such surgeries per year in the US. That includes surgeries to correct "intersex genitalia", if that matters.

In a nation with a population of 300+ million people, that's a statistically insignificant number.

Even if you assume that percentages remain the same as for the general population vis a vis criminality, that's still probably not going to result in a noticeable number, I wouldn't think.

It would be accurate to say physical assaults are far more common than sexual assaults.

That said, it remains true: Transgender people are far more likely to be victims than perpetrators of sex crimes.

Physical assaults are far more common generally than sexual assaults in general.

Transgender people are disproportionately victims of violent crime, and statistically highly unlikely to be perpetrators of it. That said, the science behind this is hard to quantify as many sexual crimes are not reported at all, and transgender people have understandably dubious feelings about going to police forces about ANY crime, because police stations are often bastions of reactionary transphobic thought.

It would be accurate to say physical assaults are far more common than sexual assaults.

That said, it remains true: Transgender people are far more likely to be victims than perpetrators of sex crimes.

Physical assaults are far more common generally than sexual assaults in general.

Transgender people are disproportionately victims of violent crime, and statistically highly unlikely to be perpetrators of it. That said, the science behind this is hard to quantify as many sexual crimes are not reported at all, and transgender people have understandably dubious feelings about going to police forces about ANY crime, because police stations are often bastions of reactionary transphobic thought.

Or, at least, you're going to make that assumption, because it plays into the "poor me, the world is against me" viewpoint.

Or, at least, you're going to make that assumption, because it plays into the "poor me, the world is against me" viewpoint.
Actually crime statistics bear it out, imperfect though they are. Look it up.

Oh, wait: the GOP has been shutting down access to public information about the government and society so they can sell you their lies, so the FBI and DoJ statistics might not be as available as they once were.

You are the one making assumptions here. There is simply no credible evidence that transgender people are more likely to be sexual predators than cisgender ones.

Oh, wait: the GOP has been shutting down access to public information about the government and society so they can sell you their lies, so the FBI and DoJ statistics might not be as available as they once were.

You are the one making assumptions here. There is simply no credible evidence that transgender people are more likely to be sexual predators than cisgender ones.

"Actually, crime statistics bear it out. No, I'm not providing any; just take my word for it!"

Um, no.

Also, if you want to accuse me of saying that transgender people are more likely to be sexual predators, you'd best show evidence of me doing so. Now. RIGHT now. If your next post does NOT contain that proof, then you will have proven my ACTUAL contention, which is that you just want desperately to feel like the whole world is attacking and victimizing you, even if you have to completely invent the attacks yourself.

Where's that evidence?

"Actually, crime statistics bear it out. No, I'm not providing any; just take my word for it!"

Um, no.

Also, if you want to accuse me of saying that transgender people are more likely to be sexual predators, you'd best show evidence of me doing so. Now. RIGHT now. If your next post does NOT contain that proof, then you will have proven my ACTUAL contention, which is that you just want desperately to feel like the whole world is attacking and victimizing you, even if you have to completely invent the attacks yourself.

Where's that evidence?
Ask the DoJ. I don't feel like parsing data tables to prove something I already KNOW, just to convince you something you BELIEVE is a hollow appeal to fear.

BTW - my post was a reply. I knew the answer to the question because I read a lot. And I don't read just the news story about the scientific or social study; I go read the actual study so I can consider whether the reasoning is sound. I don't have the evidence at hand because I'm not an anal retentive sort who keeps proof of everything I know at hand.

Do some research yourself. You'll see.

Do you have links please to support what you are commenting?

Are you a Transgender yourself?

read the post right above your own.

"I don't feel like parsing data tables to prove something I already KNOW"

Well as this is the CDZ we expect members to post links themselves to back up what they are commenting, instead of posting random things and then telling everyone else to do their own research.

Wow. So glad that you pointed out that we don't have to worry about . . . something we weren't worried about, anyway.

Wouldn’t they just attack themselves?

It’s one stop shopping, ain’t it?

"I don't feel like parsing data tables to prove something I already KNOW"

Well as this is the CDZ we expect members to post links themselves to back up what they are commenting, instead of posting random things and then telling everyone else to do their own research.
Here is literally the first link in a DucDuckGo search of "DOJ transsexual sex crimes." It was so hard to research my statement. I feel umbrage at being asked to take on such a long term project to just prove what I already KNEW TO BE FACT.
Sexual Assault: The Numbers | Responding to Transgender Victims of Sexual Assault

Here is just one Transgender convicted of raping a 10 year old girl in a bathroom:

jlsPwoJvSJOA1umnH3XR4A.png

7H2TPB6gTl2hyEPPJuo4gQ.png

YVKCFUUGREuqwsWpkHerMQ.png

https://nypost.com/2017/10/20/transgender-woman-convicted-of-sexually-assaulting-girl/

Forum List

Back