Stat's daily tidbits of weird but not worthless factoids, one topic per day!

If both rightest feet and leftest feet have the same, is that due to redistribution?

The left foot says, 'help the pore', and the right foot says, 'let 'em sweat!'

18.06.2015 diabolically shitty

The Pentagon uses up 666 rolls of toilet paper on an average day.

I read in Consumer Reports that the average American uses 100 rolls of TP in a year.

That works out to one roll every 3.6525 days (roughly a roll every 3 days, 15 hours, 40 minutes) or 0.273 roll per person per day.

Which means there should be 2440 people working at the Pentagon.

I read in Consumer Reports that the average American uses 100 rolls of TP in a year.

That works out to one roll every 3.6525 days (roughly a roll every 3 days, 15 hours, 40 minutes) or 0.273 roll per person per day.

Stat, is that you???

:D

Stat, is that you???

Normally I run screaming from any threat of math, but this one had a nice round 100 in it, so it seemed almost innocuous. :D

So how many people DO work at the Pentagon? Is the number close?

Stat, is that you???

Normally I run screaming from any threat of math, but this one had a nice round 100 in it, so it seemed almost innocuous. :D

23,000 military / adjunct civilian, + 3,000 non-defense support personnel.

I guarantee you that I use far, far less than 100 rolls of TP a year. In fact, for me and my daughter, I buy one 12er pack every six months. But I crap alot at the fitness center. In the toilet, of course.

:rofl:

Stat, is that you???

I guarantee you that I use far, far less than 100 rolls of TP a year. In fact, for me and my daughter, I buy one 12er pack every six months. But I crap alot at the fitness center. In the toilet, of course.

Well I wasn't going to get down to that level of detail but when I saw the 100 number, having no idea whether that was a lot or a little, and even less idea how my own use compared (but as always desiring anything but "average"), I made a note the next time I changed rolls to get an idea. New roll went in June 3rd. Next roll: June 13th -- ten days. Close to one-third the average. No trips or time away from home.

Which leaves me the question --- what da fuck are people doing with their toilet paper?
Clearly it's the result of knowing the correct way to mount it.

To wit:
150px-toilet_paper_orientation_under.jpg

Stat, is that you???

Well I wasn't going to get down to that level of detail but when I saw the 100 number, having no idea whether that was a lot or a little, and even less idea how my own use compared (but as always desiring anything but "average"), I made a note the next time I changed rolls to get an idea. New roll went in June 3rd. Next roll: June 13th -- ten days. Close to one-third the average. No trips or time away from home.

Which leaves me the question --- what da fuck are people doing with their toilet paper?
Clearly it's the result of knowing the correct way to mount it.

To wit:
150px-toilet_paper_orientation_under.jpg
Lol!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back