State Rep. John Bennett Stands By Anti-Islam Comments: 'Islam Is Not Even A Religion'

The gentleman from Oklahoma speaks truth

-Geaux
==================

Oklahoma state Rep. John Bennett (R) has not shied away from the controversial, anti-Islam comments he's made both on Facebook and at rallies in the past, and it seems like he won't anytime soon.

Bennett again defended the statements in an interview with HuffPost Live on Monday and said he'd argue Islam "is not even a religion."

"I stand behind them wholeheartedly," Bennett told host Alyona Minkovski. "First off, I never said Muslims were a cancer, I said Islam ... I would even submit to you that Islam is not even a religion. It's a social political system that uses a deity to advance its agenda of global conquest. That's exactly what ISIS is doing now, and people that follow Islam are and will do the same thing."

State Rep. John Bennett Stands By Anti-Islam Comments Islam Is Not Even A Religion

He's right.

The gentleman from Oklahoma speaks truth

-Geaux
==================

Oklahoma state Rep. John Bennett (R) has not shied away from the controversial, anti-Islam comments he's made both on Facebook and at rallies in the past, and it seems like he won't anytime soon.

Bennett again defended the statements in an interview with HuffPost Live on Monday and said he'd argue Islam "is not even a religion."

"I stand behind them wholeheartedly," Bennett told host Alyona Minkovski. "First off, I never said Muslims were a cancer, I said Islam ... I would even submit to you that Islam is not even a religion. It's a social political system that uses a deity to advance its agenda of global conquest. That's exactly what ISIS is doing now, and people that follow Islam are and will do the same thing."

State Rep. John Bennett Stands By Anti-Islam Comments Islam Is Not Even A Religion

He's right.
No, he's an idiot, and so are you. Both so ignorant and uneducated it's painful just to read the two of you.

No, he's an idiot, and so are you. Both so ignorant and uneducated it's painful just to read the two of you.

Bet he's educated enough to know that Muslims bow to the Black Stone 5 times a day...
They bow in the direction of Mecca, just like the Christians bow to this:
image.jpg

They bow in the direction of Mecca, just like the Christians bow to this:
image.jpg

Are you ignorant, or just lying?

they bow TO the black stone, the worship the idol which is in the Kaaba.
No, they do not worship an idol, but many Christians do. Muslims worship God and pray in the direction of Mecca, period.

Last edited:
I'm not a Trinitarian..... At all.

Just more ignorance from the most ignorant fucks on earth -- dimocrap scum.

But that's not why I called...... Here's the people they stick up for --

Afghan Woman Accused Of Burning The Koran Lynched By Giant Mob, Beat Her With Rocks And Sticks, Then Set On Fire…
52a6cbbf06ca0-550x330.jpg

Animals.

Via BBC:

A mob in Afghanistan’s capital Kabul has lynched a woman after she allegedly burned a copy of the Koran near a mosque, police say.

Local police commander Saleh Mohammad told the BBC she was killed when “hundreds of locals and passersby attacked her with stones and sticks”.

Witnesses say her body was then set on fire. Four suspects have been arrested but the woman has not been identified.

The killing is thought to be the first incident of its kind in Afghanistan.

However, correspondents say it is fairly common in neighbouring Pakistan.

One eyewitness told the BBC how the lynching was carried out near the Shah-Du-Shamshaira mosque and shrine.

“I heard noise, I went and people said that a woman is burning Koran. When I went closer I saw angry people shouting they want to kill the woman.

“They beat her to death and then threw her on the river side and burned her. Firefighters later came and put out the fire and took the body.”

Interior ministry spokesman Sediq Seddiqi said officials were not sure exactly what caused the incident.

FOD (friends of dimocraps) --

So, you think the Ku Klux Klan
and the Spanish Inquisition are bad?
So do we, but...
Put the Numbers in Perspective

More people are killed by Islamists eachyear than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined. (source)
Islamic terrorists murder more people everyday than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 70 years. (
source)
More civilians were killed by Muslim hijackers in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland. (source) Islamic extremists massacred more Iraqis on a single day in June, 2014 than the number of American criminals executed in the last 40 years. (source, source)

Muslim fundamentalists kill more people everyday than were killed during the entire Salem Witch Trials.
(source)
Sunni supremacists slaughtered more Yazidi minorities on August 14, 2014 than the number of black Americans lynched by White supremacists in the previous 100 years.
(source, source)

spacer.gif

So do we, but...

More people are killed by Islamists eachyear than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined. (source)
Islamic terrorists murder more people everyday than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 70 years. (source)
More civilians were killed by Muslim hijackers in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland. (source) Islamic extremists massacred more Iraqis on a single day in June, 2014 than the number of American criminals executed in the last 40 years. (source, source)

Muslim fundamentalists kill more people everyday than were killed during the entire Salem Witch Trials.
(source)
Sunni supremacists slaughtered more Yazidi minorities on August 14, 2014 than the number of black Americans lynched by White supremacists in the previous 100 years. (source, source)

spacer.gif
Funny, Christians are not supposed to kill at all, but they certainly have a lot of blood on their hands, and Muslims are allowed to kill, it's in their Holy Book. They are warriors, not peacemakers. That's for the Christians, who ignore it.

So do we, but...

Islamic terrorists murder more people everyday than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 70 years. (source)

(source)
Sunni supremacists slaughtered more Yazidi minorities on August 14, 2014 than the number of black Americans lynched by White supremacists in the previous 100 years. (source, source)

spacer.gif
There are no exact numbers killed by the Inquisition and many other religious wars and persecutions...

In the US, you're much more likely to be shot by a toddler than a terrorist. Stop pissing yourselves over something that's less likely to happen than being struck by lightning.

Forum List

Back