State of panic grips Northern Ca. as atmospheric move in

Okay, found some other sources, El Nino is on the way out, La Nina is coming in and Californians are panicking which is normal. Okay, got it now. :thup:

Okay, found some other sources, El Nino is on the way out, La Nina is coming in and Californians are panicking which is normal. Okay, got it now. :thup:
other than his shitty link and retarded joke about al gore its an interesting story thats why I linked it.... Also im pretty sure LA times just asks for your email in a pop up, theres no subscription

other than his shitty link and retarded joke about al gore its an interesting story thats why I linked it.... Also im pretty sure LA times just asks for your email in a pop up, theres no subscription
Then why do they want me to create an account?
It's no big deal, just google the story and you'll get many other sources including reputable ones talking about the science of the event and no one wearing placards reading "repent, the world is coming to an end!".

OH LOOK LITTLE MORON WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE LINK END TIMES PROVIDES YOU , your so fkn low at how you and your cronies poke fun at PEOPEL'S SOURCES, making you idiots so fkn stupid looking...

END TIMES HAS A LITTLE LINK THAT SAYS READ MORE OMG ASS LOOK WHERE IT GOES TOOO

View attachment 105593
That's great except for one thing, the LA Times site won't let me read it unless I have an account, that's not gonna happen so I can't read the article, oh well........
They linked to the same article, goofball. Good grief have you lemmings been trained well.

You actually are convinced fallacious thinking(attacking the source rather than the claims) makes you smart!
thinking your smart because you read paranoid bullshit conspiracy mags and chain emails like theyre news... is what makes you a republican
Paranoid conspiracies like the Russians hacked voting machines? Lol
aww its retarded
Nah, that'd be you. Sore loser.

It's no big deal, the google the story and you'll get many other sources including reputable ones talking about the science of the event and no one wearing placards reading "repent, the world is coming to an end!".
they dont for me? I certainly dont have a subscription, are you sure you can't just close the pop up window?

...maybe it tracks your IP and gives you 10 free views a year or something

It's no big deal, the google the story and you'll get many other sources including reputable ones talking about the science of the event and no one wearing placards reading "repent, the world is coming to an end!".
they dont for me? I certainly dont have a subscription, are you sure you can't just close the pop up window?

No way to close the pop up, if there was I would have and this is not the first time. Don't really care though, like I said I can find the stories elsewhere, I'm assuming the times want's my info so they can spam me or sell it.

OH LOOK LITTLE MORON WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE LINK END TIMES PROVIDES YOU , your so fkn low at how you and your cronies poke fun at PEOPEL'S SOURCES, making you idiots so fkn stupid looking...

END TIMES HAS A LITTLE LINK THAT SAYS READ MORE OMG ASS LOOK WHERE IT GOES TOOO

View attachment 105593
That's great except for one thing, the LA Times site won't let me read it unless I have an account, that's not gonna happen so I can't read the article, oh well........
They linked to the same article, goofball. Good grief have you lemmings been trained well.

You actually are convinced fallacious thinking(attacking the source rather than the claims) makes you smart!
thinking your smart because you read paranoid bullshit conspiracy mags and chain emails like theyre news... is what makes you a republican
Paranoid conspiracies like the Russians hacked voting machines? Lol

Thank you I very much appreciate well coming to my defense so to speak.

Like I want to sign up for an account with the LA Times...

And that is why sometimes a site such as End time is used because they have a paid subscription, can read it all then break it down to what we see in their post.
Maybe someone could tell that to Purple smart ass up there lol.

Hopefully, this will make a dent in the drought.

I heard they were lowering some resivor levels to assist flood prevention. I think the 4yr drought is over.

does heavy rain replenish ground water? They still need all the help. I hope they expanded resivor capacity ovef last 4yrs ...... but knowing Brown?

Hopefully, this will make a dent in the drought.

I heard they were lowering some resivor levels to assist flood prevention. I think the 4yr drought is over.

does heavy rain replenish ground water? They still need all the help. I hope they expanded resivor capacity ovef last 4yrs ...... but knowing Brown?
It's not the rain that will fall that will replenish their ground water, but the yards of snow.

That's what LA Times does. They limit your free views after you view around 10 articles.

Ahhhhh, its the global warming!!!!!

Everyone run this waaaaay!!!!!!

people-running-o.gif

Ahhhhhhhh, look over there!!!! The global warming is coming from the other way!!!!!

Run this way!!!!!

the-walking-dead-airs-on-sunday-nights-at-9-pm-et-on-amc.gif

200_s.gif

Forum List

Back