State law bars the release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who does not...

Ya know, I do believe the man was born in America and is eligible to be the POTUS, but what is the reason for not simply showing the public, and be done with this BS.
There has to be some reason they don't want the public to see it. It just doesn't make sense not to.:confused:

Agreed... it doesn't make sense; thus there is no valid reason not to produce it.

I DO however LOVE the "Centrists" who run to declare those who JUST WANT TO SEE THE GUYS BIRTH CERT are 'radicals and extremists'... It's not like this clown grew up in the mid west with 4 decades of alternative records, eye witness acounts of hundreds of others who were there when he attended elementary school in the Mid west; there when he attended church, played ball... got busted for pot in the 10th grade; saved the little old lady crossing the street when he was 16 or what have ya.

The guy's history is as dubious as it can possibly BE and these idiots are pretending that 'there's just no reason to see a Birth cert... everyone knows he was born in the US!"

NO! Everyone doesn't know it... and this whole house of cards is coming down on this turd.

The good news is that the new is wearing off the BOY King and when the day comes that his Messiahship wears sufficiently thin, someone in that group who is protecting this Cert will cough up the reality on his waning ass and those cards will come tumbling down.

I'd LIKE to believe that he IS a natural born citizen... that the US has not decayed to the point where a critical Constitutional mandate was set aside to appease a popular consensus... but at this point, I just can't see any reason for a grown man to not pony up the docs and prove what he is mandated to establish, by the Constitution to which he swear his honor would, to the extent of his means, defend and protect.

Don't get me wrong man. I'm not one of the ones calling for him to produce it, but I have no problem at all with those that are, none at all. That's their prerogative.

And THAT RIGHT THERE is why I find it all but impossible to debate this subject anymore. What is highlighted and colored above is nothing more than a bucket full of party line bull shit and lies. Even though, DIRECTLY ABOVE, the issue has been explained in the most simplistic terms that even a second grader could understand, themanfromhell comes back with that utter nonsense and farce of a regurgitated lie from the obamabot ass licking club. For the love of GOD man... stop lying to yourself. The truth bears you out to be a complete IDIOT and PARTISAN HACK when you puke that shit up.

You find it "impossible" to debate the subject, because we don't yield you the power of fiat for your crazy assed claims.

You claimed I've made a false statement.

Show me where.

Then explain why Obama has to meet additional standards to prove his eligibility.

I just did point out your lie when I quoted you two posts prior.

I'm not going to play games with you. You're not worth it, and I have faith that this issue will grow until obama will be forced to prove that he qualifies as a natural born citizen. As to date, HE HASN'T.

Your obamabot, ass kissing clubs rhetoric here isn't going to make a damn bit of difference in that outcome.

it's funny, and maybe just a coincidence, but i don't remember anybody asking for bush's, clinton's, bush41's, reagan's, carter's, ford's, nixon's, johnson's, kennedy's or eisenhower's birth certificate.

what makes obama different, i wonder?

:eusa_eh:

I just did point out your lie when I quoted you two posts prior.

I'm not going to play games with you. You're not worth it, and I have faith that this issue will grow until obama will be forced to prove that he qualifies as a natural born citizen. As to date, HE HASN'T.

Your obamabot, ass kissing clubs rhetoric here isn't going to make a damn bit of difference in that outcome.

LMAO.

You've pointed out nothing. You've made an accusation that, when pushed, you refuse to support.

Obama has met the same standards as every previous candidate. That's a fact.

You guys want to impose new standards upon him. That's a fact.

You are going to grow more dis-enfranchised when your demands are ignored. That's speculation, but I'd lay money on it becoming fact.

Obama has met all the requirements asked of him and every other candidate.

ROFLMNAO...

Well sure he has... because he HAS TO HAVE DONE SO... After he got elected RIGHT?

There's just ONE teeny tiny little problem... Hussein hasn't provided A CERTIFICATE OF NATURAL BIRTH IN THE UNITED STATES...

Ya see dumbass, IF HE HAD THERE WOULDN'T BE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS BEING SPENT BY HUSSEIN TO STOP PEOPLE FROM GETTING A COPY OF HIS ACTUAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

That you're sorry ass is satisfied is IRRELEVANT; you're an imbecile... and as a general rule, sustainable, viable cultures do not lower their standards to that which satisfies the imbeciles; as to do so can only result in catastrophe to that culture.

Understand friends, this idiot is delcaring as a FACT, that Hussein has produced a Birth certificate... He hasn't... he has produced a 'certification of LIVE BIRTH'... which if the US Constitution required that the US President be born ALIVE... he'd have a great case.

I don't think anyone is contesting that Hussein was born Alive... We're just going to need some proof that he was born ALIVE in the United States; with time, place, Doctors name and witnesses... JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

Now the HYSTERICAL part here is these idiots are claiming THAT ITS NOT FAIR THAT HUSSEIN HAS TO DO THE SAME THING AS EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT OF THE US HAS DONE... and they actually think that this is REASONABLE!!

You find it "impossible" to debate the subject, because we don't yield you the power of fiat for your crazy assed claims.

Well PR is making a mistake... He wants to convince you...

It's the intellectual equivilent of wanting to each a Pig calculus... It's ALWAYS a mistake to attempt to teach a Pig Calculous... because Pigs simply don't have the intellectual means to comprehend the concept, on any level.

What IS notable here is that the viability of calculus is not discredited because Pigs don't get it.

go2hell said:
You claimed I've made a false statement.

Show me where.

Already done... you stated as FACT, that Hussein had met the requirements to run for the Presidency... He has not... Now, you're the one that has advanced the FACT statement, thus it's up to you to PROVE that fact.

But you're entire argument is founded in forcing your opposition to prove the negative... and if you weren't a pig, you'd understand that your formula is flawed... Now understand, that just because YOU DISAGREE... doesn't prove your assertion, nor does it provide that there is a BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM HUSSEIN ANYWHERE TO BE FOUND; all there is, is a statement which says: 'We seen the record and the record indicates that he was born in Hawaii.' And again, while YOU'RE SATISFIED with that... what you're missing is that that is irrelevant.

Then explain why Obama has to meet additional standards to prove his eligibility.

Every US President has provided proof of his birth origins... Hussein is being asked to DO THE SAME THING AS EVERYONE ELSE.

The question is: Why shouldn't HE?

it's funny, and maybe just a coincidence, but i don't remember anybody asking for bush's, clinton's, bush41's, reagan's, carter's, ford's, nixon's, johnson's, kennedy's or eisenhower's birth certificate.

Golly... that you don't remember hearing about it, might have a lot to do with there being no doubt about it. Because, they had a known history, witnessed by hundreds, if not thousands of people who knew them and their families over multiple generations... and they had birth certificates to prove such...

Hussein's personal history is an abyss of dubious heresay and contradictions.

But with that said, I do recall that there was a question regarding John McCain's birth origins... and ya know what he did? He produced a couple of boxes of data from his birth certificate down...

To even try and defend someone who is spending MILLIONS of DOLLARS TO PREVENT HIS BIRTH CERITIFICATE FROM BEING MADE PUBLIC, when it is a CONSTITUTIONAL REQUIREMENT THAT HIS BIRTH ORIGINS BE OF ONE NATURALLY BORN IN THE US, is beyond foolish.

It's called RESPONSIBILITY to assure that those who are elected to the PResidency MEET the THRESHOLD OF QUALIFICATION TO DO SO!

He's met every standard that has been demanded from every previous candidate.

ABSOLUTELY FALSE!

In THE SAME CAMPAIGN as the one that elected Hussein; the opposition's birth origins were questioned... because his father was an officer in the Navy, McCain was born on a US Military base... McCain produced his Birth certificate which, having the time, place, delivery doctor and witnesses... established that he was, IN FACT, a natural born citizen of the US.

There is no such evidence for The BOY King... Nothing but heresay ...

His History...

It's not like he was Raised in Kansas where his Cracker Mother was Born...

:)

peace...

Hawaii again declares Obama birth certificate real
By JAYMES SONG (AP) – Jul 27, 2009

HONOLULU — State officials in Hawaii on Monday said they have once again checked and confirmed that President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen, and therefore meets a key constitutional requirement for being president.

They hoped to stem a recent surge in the number of inquiries about Obama's birthplace.

"I ... have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen," Health Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said in a brief statement. "I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago."

The Associated Press: Hawaii again declares Obama birth certificate real

---

If this wasn't really happening, I would say someone made it up...

One guy... ONE Fucking guy from the Hospital Claims it's Real a SECOND Time and that's all we Need to Know?...

She's not from the hospital, dumbass.

Last edited:
We really can't let this Obama guy get away with this! What would happen if we let a Kenyan run this country??

Call your nearest Republican Headquarters and INSIST that this issue be prominantly addressed in the Republican party platform. EVERY Republican should bring up this critical issue at every opportunity. We need a birther as our next Republican Presidential Candidate.

Show America what is important to the Republican Party!

:salute:

Hawaii again declares Obama birth certificate real
By JAYMES SONG (AP) – Jul 27, 2009

HONOLULU — State officials in Hawaii on Monday said they have once again checked and confirmed that President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen, and therefore meets a key constitutional requirement for being president.

They hoped to stem a recent surge in the number of inquiries about Obama's birthplace.

"I ... have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen," Health Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said in a brief statement. "I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago."

The Associated Press: Hawaii again declares Obama birth certificate real

---

If this wasn't really happening, I would say someone made it up...

One guy... ONE Fucking guy from the Hospital Claims it's Real a SECOND Time and that's all we Need to Know?...

She's not from the hospital, dumbass.
The dumbass Mal even thinks Dr. FUKino is a guy.

We really can't let this Obama guy get away with this! What would happen if we let a Kenyan run this country??

Call your nearest Republican Headquarters and INSIST that this issue be prominantly addressed in the Republican party platform. EVERY Republican should bring up this critical issue at every opportunity. We need a birther as our next Republican Presidential Candidate.

His Father was Kenyan... He's Half Cracker, Raised in his Enfluencable Years by his Cracker Grandparents...

It's the Time BEFORE this that is of Concern.

peace...

Obama has met all the requirements asked of him and every other candidate. The only reason he is being asked to jump through additional hoops is because he isn't the prototypical lily white WASPY candidate. The more the right caters to the crazy-assed birthers, the more retarded they look.

Yes, Obama HAS clearly met all the requirements and has provided all the documentation necessary to support that claim - period. There is no question of that.

BUT - I don't think every birther is a racist. Certainly a percentage of them are - but I don't believe that percentage is 100%.

Some have just gotten swept up into this hyper-partisan political theater and they are now having a hard time seperating reality from political harassment.

Golly... that you don't remember hearing about it, might have a lot to do with there being no doubt about it. Because, they had a known history, witnessed by hundreds, if not thousands of people who knew them and their families over multiple generations... and they had birth certificates to prove such...

But with that said, I do recall that there was a question regarding John McCain's birth origins... and ya know what he did? He produced a couple of boxes of data from his birth certificate down...

To even try and defend someone who is spending MILLIONS of DOLLARS TO PREVENT HIS BIRTH CERITIFICATE FROM BEING MADE PUBLIC, when it is a CONSTITUTIONAL REQUIREMENT THAT HIS BIRTH ORIGINS BE OF ONE NATURALLY BORN IN THE US, is beyond foolish.
Your 'he spent millions of dollars!' line is bullshit.

The only place you pull that out of is the asses of right wing bloggers..and apparently your own.

Your 'he spent millions of dollars!' line is bullshit.

The only place you pull that out of is the asses of right wing bloggers..and apparently your own.

You called Bullshit... Time to Back it up.

peace...

You called Bullshit... Time to Back it up.

Nope - time for YOU to provide the documentation to support your claim. Are you really trying to suggest that someone has to prove what money was NOT spent??????

Sophomoric

Ya know, I do believe the man was born in America and is eligible to be the POTUS, but what is the reason for not simply showing the public, and be done with this BS.
There has to be some reason they don't want the public to see it. It just doesn't make sense not to.:confused:

Agreed... it doesn't make sense; thus there is no valid reason not to produce it.

I DO however LOVE the "Centrists" who run to declare those who JUST WANT TO SEE THE GUYS BIRTH CERT are 'radicals and extremists'... It's not like this clown grew up in the mid west with 4 decades of alternative records, eye witness acounts of hundreds of others who were there when he attended elementary school in the Mid west; there when he attended church, played ball... got busted for pot in the 10th grade; saved the little old lady crossing the street when he was 16 or what have ya.

The guy's history is as dubious as it can possibly BE and these idiots are pretending that 'there's just no reason to see a Birth cert... everyone knows he was born in the US!"

NO! Everyone doesn't know it... and this whole house of cards is coming down on this turd.

The good news is that the new is wearing off the BOY King and when the day comes that his Messiahship wears sufficiently thin, someone in that group who is protecting this Cert will cough up the reality on his waning ass and those cards will come tumbling down.

I'd LIKE to believe that he IS a natural born citizen... that the US has not decayed to the point where a critical Constitutional mandate was set aside to appease a popular consensus... but at this point, I just can't see any reason for a grown man to not pony up the docs and prove what he is mandated to establish, by the Constitution to which he swear his honor would, to the extent of his means, defend and protect.

I like your spirit and drive on this issue. May I suggest you continue to push it to the forefront of the RNC's platform for the next elections. Please?

:clap2:

Forum List

Back