State law bars the release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who does not...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
AP: State law bars the release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who does not have a tangible interest.

---

How much more a Tangible Interest is there than the Voter?... The Constitutional Requirement of Documenting one's Natural Born Status?...

Hawaii again declares Obama birth certificate real
By JAYMES SONG (AP) – Jul 27, 2009

HONOLULU — State officials in Hawaii on Monday said they have once again checked and confirmed that President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen, and therefore meets a key constitutional requirement for being president.

They hoped to stem a recent surge in the number of inquiries about Obama's birthplace.

"I ... have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen," Health Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said in a brief statement. "I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago."

The Associated Press: Hawaii again declares Obama birth certificate real

---

If this wasn't really happening, I would say someone made it up...

One guy... ONE Fucking guy from the Hospital Claims it's Real a SECOND Time and that's all we Need to Know?...

Is this just me?...

I Know this isn't Breaking News, but the More I Think about it, the More Disturbing it is...

Are we that Asleep at the Wheel?...

Fukino is the Eyes of the US Congress?...

Let's just Amend the Constitution to Read, "or as long as Dr. Fukino Verifies it's Existence and Authenticity"...

Christ on Cracker, People!

:)

peace...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Obama will release his birth certificate when George Bush releases his drug tests from the 80s and Sarah Palin releases her High School diploma

Ya know, I do believe the man was born in America and is eligible to be the POTUS, but what is the reason for not simply showing the public, and be done with this BS.
There has to be some reason they don't want the public to see it. It just doesn't make sense not to.:confused:

Ya know, I do believe the man was born in America and is eligible to be the POTUS, but what is the reason for not simply showing the public, and be done with this BS.
There has to be some reason they don't want the public to see it. It just doesn't make sense not to.:confused:

For Running on "Transparency" and all...

:)

peace...

Why does anyone imagine that they have the right to demand my birth certificate?

Of course I have no problem if somebody wants to confirm that I was born at such and such a place on such and such a date, but to actually have a copy of my certificate?

Why does anyone but me think they have the right to such paperwork?

Agreed... it doesn't make sense; thus there is no valid reason not to produce it.

I DO however LOVE the "Centrists" who run to declare those who JUST WANT TO SEE THE GUYS BIRTH CERT are 'radicals and extremists'... It's not like this clown grew up in the mid west with 4 decades of alternative records, eye witness acounts of hundreds of others who were there when he attended elementary school in the Mid west; there when he attended church, played ball... got busted for pot in the 10th grade; saved the little old lady crossing the street when he was 16 or what have ya.

The guy's history is as dubious as it can possibly BE and these idiots are pretending that 'there's just no reason to see a Birth cert... everyone knows he was born in the US!"

NO! Everyone doesn't know it... and this whole house of cards is coming down on this turd.

The good news is that the new is wearing off the BOY King and when the day comes that his Messiahship wears sufficiently thin, someone in that group who is protecting this Cert will cough up the reality on his waning ass and those cards will come tumbling down.

I'd LIKE to believe that he IS a natural born citizen... that the US has not decayed to the point where a critical Constitutional mandate was set aside to appease a popular consensus... but at this point, I just can't see any reason for a grown man to not pony up the docs and prove what he is mandated to establish, by the Constitution to which he swear his honor would, to the extent of his means, defend and protect.

Last edited:
Obama does not want his birth certificate released because it will show that he is Nancy Pelosi and Jessie Jackson's love child.

Why does anyone imagine that they have the right to demand my birth certificate?

Of course I have no problem if somebody wants to confirm that I was born at such and such a place on such and such a date, but to actually have a copy of my certificate?

Why does anyone but me think they have the right to such paperwork?

It's called RESPONSIBILITY to assure that those who are elected to the PResidency MEET the THRESHOLD OF QUALIFICATION TO DO SO!

So it's not so much a RIGHT on our part, as it is an OBLIGATION on the part of the Candidate and when that OBLIGATION hasn't been met BY THE CANDIDATE; it doesn't END WITH THE ELECTION!

All the subjective conclusions where you people are satisfied with the 'evidence' does not actually establish that your conclusions are A- Logically VALID; as such are not... or B- Intellectually sound; as such are not.

The Birth Certificate has not be produced; PERIOD. All that has been produced is heresay and psuedo-official assurances by people who are NOT even LEGALLY liable for their assurances should they turn out to be in error. Dr. Whatsherface, will simply say that 'given the data present in the official record, I was lead to believe that he was born in Hawaii... and that whatever evidence which may come along that may refute that data, left her with no means to know otherwise.

Unlike an actual BIRTH CERT which provides for all the data anyone needs to nail this thing shut; time and place, with witnesses... That data than then be compared to other known facts and if they square up... GREAT!

Of course the problem is that THAT should the time and places and witnesses etc, NOT correlate to the faactual record... well what we have there is incontrovertible fraud and unlike THE HEARSAY RECORD which we're presently working on... THAT comes with real and substantial PENALTY and CONSEQUENCES.

And THAT Ed, serves for an EXCELLENT species of reasoning to sustain a valid rationale for what has come to pass thus far.

It's the ONLY basis for this level of obtuse obscurity... it's the only reason which I can see that someone would spend a million bucks to prevent their Birth Ceritificate from being submitted; and it is on THIS basis that those of like mind are becoming more doubtful of the veracity of this vaguely parced 'record'...

And that you can't see that, is just you demonstrating once again, why Centrists should never be allowed anywhere NEAR a voting booth. Your psychological need to be seen in the Center, provides that you're simply incapable of sound judgement.

Jeremiah white!!!! No that's wright!!! But he is white!!! A white hater!!! Just like barry hussein and his husband mitch!!! Hate on whitey for years!!! Big divider!!! Big azz racist!!! Done in one!!! The phucking countdown is on!!!!

Sarah Palin releases her High School diploma

sarah palin has a BA, wut do u have besides a pea for a brain?

Oh really??
Has anyone ever seen Palin's HS Diploma?

Why hasn't she produced it?

Just for the fun of it...

A HS Diploma is not a CONSTITUTIONAL MANDATE FOR ONE TO HOLD THE OFFICE OF US FEDERAL EXECUTIVE; this in contrast TO the US Constitutional requirement that one be a naturally born US citizen...

Hell, a HS Diploma is not even a firm requirement for a BA...

She could have gotten the BA with a GED. Not that I care or give a fuck, just making the point that a BA doesn't necessarily equate to a high school deploma. Though in my mind, once you have a college degree, your high school diploma is not pertinant.

For the BC, it's a HIPAA/patient confidentiality issue. It's not a single state or hospital standard.

Obama has met all the requirements asked of him and every other candidate. The only reason he is being asked to jump through additional hoops is because he isn't the prototypical lily white WASPY candidate.

The more the right caters to the crazy-assed birthers, the more retarded they look.

So by all means, keep it up.

I don't know, but I suspect that the administration believes this issue has nothing to do with his birth certificate and is, at heart, a fringe group of people who can't accept the fact that he is president. If he gives in to one demand, there will be more, and they will become progressively more bizarre. The birther movement has a history of moving the goalposts (as supporting evidence). When it became apparent that the COLB was not a forgery, the "vault copy" became less important and other legal arguements were pursued.

It's a logical question to ask: "why won't he just release it?", but when you examine it, ther are some good reasons.

It's the same with the issue of why any American can't gain standing to contest an election in court.

She could have gotten the BA with a GED. Not that I care or give a fuck, just making the point that a BA doesn't necessarily equate to a high school deploma. Though in my mind, once you have a college degree, your high school diploma is not pertinant.

For the BC, it's a HIPAA/patient confidentiality issue. It's not a single state or hospital standard.

Obama has met all the requirements asked of him and every other candidate. The only reason he is being asked to jump through additional hoops is because he isn't the prototypical lily white WASPY candidate.

The more the right caters to the crazy-assed birthers, the more retarded they look.

So by all means, keep it up.

And THAT RIGHT THERE is why I find it all but impossible to debate this subject anymore. What is highlighted and colored above is nothing more than a bucket full of party line bull shit and lies. Even though, DIRECTLY ABOVE, the issue has been explained in the most simplistic terms that even a second grader could understand, themanfromhell comes back with that utter nonsense and farce of a regurgitated lie from the obamabot ass licking club. For the love of GOD man... stop lying to yourself. The truth bears you out to be a complete IDIOT and PARTISAN HACK when you puke that shit up.

Last edited:
And THAT RIGHT THERE is why I find it all but impossible to debate this subject anymore. What is highlighted and colored above is nothing more than a bucket full of party line bull shit and lies. Even though, DIRECTLY ABOVE, the issue has been explained in the most simplistic terms that even a second grader could understand, themanfromhell comes back with that utter nonsense and farce of a regurgitated lie from the obamabot ass licking club. For the love of GOD man... stop lying to yourself. The truth bears you out to be a complete IDIOT and PARTISAN HACK when you puke that shit up.

You find it "impossible" to debate the subject, because we don't yield you the power of fiat for your crazy assed claims.

You claimed I've made a false statement.

Show me where.

Then explain why Obama has to meet additional standards to prove his eligibility.

Forum List

Back