State Dept. whoppers: Beheading wasn’t directed at the US; Islamic State isn’t ‘Islamic’

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
So the Obama admin is lying to us again.

What else is new?

State Dept. whoppers: Beheading wasn’t directed at the US; Islamic State isn’t ‘Islamic’ - BizPac Review

With two jaw-dropping statements in a single news conference Wednesday, State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf summed up the entire Obama administration approach to world problems.

::::::::::::

Under questioning by reporters at a news briefing about the savage beheading of American photojournalist James Foley by savages calling themselves the Islamic State, the hapless Harf maintained with a straight face that not only was the crime not directed against the United States, it wasn’t done in the name of religion either, according to CNS.

No matter what the guys who actually did the killing might think.

“I think ISIL wants to make this about the United States and our actions. And I think what the President was trying to say was that this is not about the United States and what we do,” Harf said, apparently even believing it. “This is about countries in the region coming together to fight a shared threat, and this is not about us.”

Let's see.. They beheaded an American because he was an American. Told Obama that the next American would be beheaded if Obama pissed them off, and they are members of the Islamic Army.

Yep.. Not about the U.S. or religion at all.

And I have a bridge for sale.

So the Obama admin is lying to us again.

What else is new?

State Dept. whoppers: Beheading wasn’t directed at the US; Islamic State isn’t ‘Islamic’ - BizPac Review

With two jaw-dropping statements in a single news conference Wednesday, State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf summed up the entire Obama administration approach to world problems.

::::::::::::

Under questioning by reporters at a news briefing about the savage beheading of American photojournalist James Foley by savages calling themselves the Islamic State, the hapless Harf maintained with a straight face that not only was the crime not directed against the United States, it wasn’t done in the name of religion either, according to CNS.

No matter what the guys who actually did the killing might think.

“I think ISIL wants to make this about the United States and our actions. And I think what the President was trying to say was that this is not about the United States and what we do,” Harf said, apparently even believing it. “This is about countries in the region coming together to fight a shared threat, and this is not about us.”

Let's see.. They beheaded an American because he was an American. Told Obama that the next American would be beheaded if Obama pissed them off, and they are members of the Islamic Army.

Yep.. Not about the U.S. or religion at all.

And I have a bridge for sale.

Geeze louise this is as bad as when they were telling us the Muslim Brotherhood was a secular organization.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back