State Dept Holds Conference Call on Benghazi Terror Attack – Excludes FOX News

Why would the Obama administration include FoxNews in ANYTHING?

FoxNews has shown itself to be an arm of the Romney campaign. A large portion of its correspondents are literally on the Romney campaign staff.

If I were Obama, Fox would be persona non grata at the White House altogether.

The Administration is not supposed to politicize the news. Their selectivity AGAINST those who don't toe their line reveals what they really seek:

Good, reliable propaganda outlets.

The fucking idiot President MUST get booted the fuck out.

I wish him a long life and a happy retirement.

FoxNews has shown itself to be an arm of the Romney campaign. A large portion of its correspondents are literally on the Romney campaign staff.

That's one hell of an accusation. Would you care to back it up with some PROOF?

And every other news outlet is in Obama's pocket that's why they were included to collude.

Proof that a large portion of fox correspondents are literally on the romney campaign staff?

"White House Press Secretary Jay Carney confirmed today that the president believes the deadly assault on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi was a "terrorist attack," a term Obama has not yet used in his characterization of the violence.

"It is our view as an administration, the president's view, that it was a terrorist attack," Carney told reporters."

So now more than 2 weeks later witnesses who were there are telling the truth and the white house has to come clean.

was that after the hearing he stated that? Wouldn't be surprised.

Then Hillary and Obama apologize:

"OBAMA: I don't care how offensive this video was, it was terribly offensive and we should shun it.

HILLARY: This video is disgusting and reprehensible. It appears to have a deeply cynical purpose, to denigrate a great religion and to provoke rage.

CARNEY: Let's be clear. These protests were in reaction to a video that had spread to the region.

OBAMA: You had a video that was released by somebody who lives here, sort of a shadowy character, an extremely offensive video.

CARNEY: The unrest we've seen has been in reaction to a video.

OBAMA: A crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world.

RICE: It was a spontaneous, not a premeditated response, a direct result of a heinous and offensive video.

OBAMA: I know there are some who ask, "Why don't we just ban such a video?" The answer is enshrined in our laws. Our Constitution protects the right to practice free speech."

...are the most telling...what stood out to me in the original WH response to the Benghazi consulate attack and death of 4 American heros and an American administration official was the following line by Jay Carney...

"We also need to understand that this is a fairly volatile situation and it is in response not to United States policy, not to, obviously, the administration, not to the American people. It is in response to a video, a film that we have judged to be reprehensible and disgusting. That in no way justifies any violent reaction to it, but this is not a case of protests directed at the United States writ large or at U.S. policy. This is in response to a video that is offensive to Muslims."

The bold and commas are mine. This single word is a verbal tell within the context of the entire message that shows he knew the truth about the Benghazi attack, or at least, knew that the scenario they were selling was false.

According to some of the nit-wits on this forum if FOX NEWS directly quotes the Admin. they are still liars fabricating the news. I have never in my entire life witnessed more lying bigots in my life then have appeared since Obama has been elected. These so called Liberals are turning out to be the worst lying bigots around all the while trying to put forth the false and easily proven claim that they are not liars and bigots. Almost every day we are subjected to some lefty's racists remarks aimed at anyone whom disagrees with their often dishonest point of view.

Forum List

Back