State Dept Holds Conference Call on Benghazi Terror Attack – Excludes FOX News

"White House Press Secretary Jay Carney confirmed today that the president believes the deadly assault on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi was a "terrorist attack," a term Obama has not yet used in his characterization of the violence.

"It is our view as an administration, the president's view, that it was a terrorist attack," Carney told reporters."

So now more than 2 weeks later witnesses who were there are telling the truth and the white house has to come clean.

So now that people know the truth the white house and media work together to come up with the spin.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Hillary and Obama bring attention to a video nobody had heard of actually causing more violence and killing. So now they are making things worse.

Complete incompetence.

This is the crucial lie right here; "OBAMA: A crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world."

He knew when he said this, he was lying.

He was not; your stupid "avatar" photo shows you most likely look like Rick "the VULTURE" Scott on one of his usual stomach turning days.

Obama said what was true, your room temperature IQ cannot comprehend FACTS.

Your below zero IQ makes you an Obama zombie.

I'm adorable inside and out and extremely intelligent. Your words don't hurt me they only prove you have the same debating skills as Obama.

little boy, I could beat you in an IQ test while I was in a coma.

I dont understand how Fox makes people this ignorant.

The video did spark protests, and there were even posters during the protests with remarks commenting on the video.

But the terrorist attack was not sparked by the video, or its protests.

How can you not differentiate the two?

Must be the too many syllables thing some other guy was talking about.

They should always exclude FoxNews.

The people who hacked a dead teenager's phone and erased messages.

From the AP morons: "WASHINGTON (AP) -- The State Department now says it never believed the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, was a film protest gone awry, giving congressional Republicans new fodder for criticizing the Obama administration's initial accounts of the assault.

The State Department's extraordinary break with other administration offices came in a department briefing Tuesday, where officials said "others" in the executive branch concluded initially that the protest was based, like others in the Middle East, on a film that ridiculed the Prophet Muhammad."

I dont understand how Fox makes people this ignorant.

The video did spark protests, and there were even posters during the protests with remarks commenting on the video.

But the terrorist attack was not sparked by the video, or its protests.

How can you not differentiate the two?

Must be the too many syllables thing some other guy was talking about.

I don't watch fox or any television for that matter. I read everything I can get my hands on to get to the truth. So fuck off.

The video only sparked protests after Hillary obama and carney brought attention to it.

He was not; your stupid "avatar" photo shows you most likely look like Rick "the VULTURE" Scott on one of his usual stomach turning days.

Your below zero IQ makes you an Obama zombie.

I'm adorable inside and out and extremely intelligent. Your words don't hurt me they only prove you have the same debating skills as Obama.

little boy, I could beat you in an IQ test while I was in a coma.

Go to my profile page and you will see I'm not a little boy. :tongue:

"The Obama State Department held a conference call with reporters tonight on the Benghazi terror attack. They did not invite FOX News on the call. Bret Baier told viewers on Special Report that FOX is usually included on such calls.
During the call, the Obama State Department said there was no protest at the consulate on 9-11 and that terrorists attacked the compound after 8:30 PM. This contradicts directly what the administration was saying after the deadly 9-11 attacks."

That's the only way they can continue the coverup.. Fox broke the story in the first place.

This is the crucial lie right here; "OBAMA: A crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world."

He knew when he said this, he was lying.

Catherine Herridge Fox News broke this story. Without Fox New's you'd still be sitting in the dark swallowing bullshit.

Then Hillary and Obama apologize:

"OBAMA: I don't care how offensive this video was, it was terribly offensive and we should shun it.

HILLARY: This video is disgusting and reprehensible. It appears to have a deeply cynical purpose, to denigrate a great religion and to provoke rage.

CARNEY: Let's be clear. These protests were in reaction to a video that had spread to the region.

OBAMA: You had a video that was released by somebody who lives here, sort of a shadowy character, an extremely offensive video.

CARNEY: The unrest we've seen has been in reaction to a video.

OBAMA: A crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world.

RICE: It was a spontaneous, not a premeditated response, a direct result of a heinous and offensive video.

OBAMA: I know there are some who ask, "Why don't we just ban such a video?" The answer is enshrined in our laws. Our Constitution protects the right to practice free speech."

...are the most telling...what stood out to me in the original WH response to the Benghazi consulate attack and death of 4 American heros and an American administration official was the following line by Jay Carney...

"We also need to understand that this is a fairly volatile situation and it is in response not to United States policy, not to, obviously, the administration, not to the American people. It is in response to a video, a film that we have judged to be reprehensible and disgusting. That in no way justifies any violent reaction to it, but this is not a case of protests directed at the United States writ large or at U.S. policy. This is in response to a video that is offensive to Muslims."

The bold and commas are mine. This single word is a verbal tell within the context of the entire message that shows he knew the truth about the Benghazi attack, or at least, knew that the scenario they were selling was false.

Last edited:
Why would the Obama administration include FoxNews in ANYTHING?

FoxNews has shown itself to be an arm of the Romney campaign. A large portion of its correspondents are literally on the Romney campaign staff.

If I were Obama, Fox would be persona non grata at the White House altogether.

Forum List

Back