Starbucks employees now encouraged to berate you over thorny racial issues in America

Anyone stupid enough to pay the exorbitant prices at Starbucks deserves a little flack with their morning cup

Anyone stupid enough to pay the exorbitant prices at Starbucks deserves a little flack with their morning cup
:laugh:

I stopped going there a while back, but as I recall you can get a regular cup of regular coffee for less than two bucks.

It's when they start piling on the fat and calories with the foo-foo coffee that it begins to get pricey.

Are there any Starbucks in any predominantly black neighborhood in this country? Here in Palm Beach County, no Starbucks in any black neighborhood.

In fact, there is a particular zone within West Palm Beach downtown area where certain restaurants are NOT allowed (of course Starbucks is allowed in this particular zone). Dunkin Donuts, Popeyes Fried Chicken, KFC, Church's Fried Chicken, etc are not allowed.

How racist.

West Palm Beach (Palm Beach county) is about 70% liberal. In fact most of the wealthiest counties in this country are mostly democrat voters.

Cool boycott Starbucks then cons. Add it to the list of hundreds of companies that support things you'll never understand.

In fact better yet, just stay home all day. Less risk of accidentally supporting some cause us lesser people support.

Name one Starbucks in a predominantly black neighborhood. You support such a racist company?

Figures you would.

Limousine hypocritical liberal everyone. Here you go.

Are there any Starbucks in any predominantly black neighborhood in this country? Here in Palm Beach County, no Starbucks in any black neighborhood.

In fact, there is a particular zone within West Palm Beach downtown area where certain restaurants are NOT allowed (of course Starbucks is allowed in this particular zone). Dunkin Donuts, Popeyes Fried Chicken, KFC, Church's Fried Chicken, etc are not allowed.

How racist.

West Palm Beach (Palm Beach county) is about 70% liberal. In fact most of the wealthiest counties in this country are mostly democrat voters.
Liberals are the original NIMBYs.

Major Shawna Rochelle Kimbrell

shawna_kimbrell_3x4.jpg

Maj. Shawna Rochelle Kimbrell is the United States Air Force’s first Black fighter pilot, realizing a dream she’s been focused on since she was a little girl. Major Kimbrell knew when she was in the fourth grade that she wanted to be amongst the world’s most elite fighters initially considering becoming an astronaut, but then concluding that a fighter jet would be more her speed.

Major Kimbrell was born April 20th, 1976 to Guyanese parents that came to the United States to pursue education and greater opportunity. Her father excelled at Howard University and later earned a doctorate at Purdue University. That same drive was instilled into Major Kimbrell and her three older siblings.

Little Known Black History Fact Maj. Shawna Kimbrell Black America Web

------------------------------

Isnt it amazing? She had parents that cared. Who showed her what hard work looks like. She stayed in school and out of trouble. She had a goal and worked her butt off for years.

And now...she made history in her chosen field.

Funny how hard work and good personal decisions always pay off.
Nobody told her she was racially disadvantaged and whites were keeping her down. She had the nerve to see opportunities and take them.

They're not really expensive. It seems these days every truckstop and convenience store has caught on to the arabica roast trend and they offer fancy sweetened creamers too and typically charge about $1.60 for it. Starbucks Pike Roast is only marginally more expensive, around $2, and the coffee is better. You can still get cheap robusto crap at the grocery store or at just about any diner.

So far no Starbucks employee has written on my cups, other than the drink order and no Starbucks employee has engaged me in a conversation other than, hi, how are you, what are you up to today? And other pleasantries.

So far no Starbucks employee has written on my cups, other than the drink order and no Starbucks employee has engaged me in a conversation other than, hi, how are you, what are you up to today? And other pleasantries.
Could be they were hired more for their looks than their brains, but SURPRISE!!! Your Starbucks barista as the ability to think for her/himself. Management must be so disappointed...

Forum List

Back