Starbucks employees now encouraged to berate you over thorny racial issues in America

Maybe reparations are in order for past crimes against blacks, no?
There is nothing stopping you from going down to a black community and handing out reparations. Have you done that yet?If not, im not sure why you would lecture anyone else about doing it.

I wasn't lecturing, just opinionating. Have you given the opinion any thought? What have blacks received for the free labor their ancestors gave this country for a couple hundred years? We have inheritance laws where you can pass on some of what you have earned to your relatives. Maybe those that gave so much involuntarily for free, would have liked to pass on something to their future generation. Reparation
There is nothing stopping you from going down to a black community and handing out reparations. Have you done that yet?If not, im not sure why you would lecture anyone else about doing it.

I wasn't lecturing, just opinionating. Have you given the opinion any thought? What have blacks received for the free labor their ancestors gave this country for a couple hundred years?

What do you think would be fair and do you think that once reparations are made then we are all on equal footing? What would be the goal?

We could have a commission figure it out. Pretty complicated subject when it comes to equal considering our ancestors considered slaves as property. Not too many records kept.

Starbucks needs to stick to serving burnt tasting coffee and stay out of things like this.

We now live in an era in which corporate executives have grown convinced that their customers don’t merely want a product or a service, but spiritual and intellectual enlightenment. And they’re relying on their entry-level employees to provide it.

Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz has decided that his 4,700-store enterprise is no longer just going to be offering customers coffee, frothy drinks, and overpriced pastries. His baristas will soon serve up a venti-size helping of social justice.

Starbucks employees now encouraged to berate you over thorny racial issues in America Hot Air
If only Duncan donuts would tell their white trash low income customers who actually need the lecture. Anyone who can afford Starbucks doesnt need a lecture. They're snobs.

Me I'm a Tim Horton guy.

Money wont salve hate.........and thats what you are dealing with.....naked unadulterated hate

Hate by whom? Blacks? Plenty of hate to go around in all groups and nationalities it's been my experience. Any way, I suggested it not to stop hatred, but as a way of righting wrong
Starbucks needs to stick to serving burnt tasting coffee and stay out of things like this.

We now live in an era in which corporate executives have grown convinced that their customers don’t merely want a product or a service, but spiritual and intellectual enlightenment. And they’re relying on their entry-level employees to provide it.

Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz has decided that his 4,700-store enterprise is no longer just going to be offering customers coffee, frothy drinks, and overpriced pastries. His baristas will soon serve up a venti-size helping of social justice.

Starbucks employees now encouraged to berate you over thorny racial issues in America Hot Air
If only Duncan donuts would tell their white trash low income customers who actually need the lecture. Anyone who can afford Starbucks doesnt need a lecture. They're snobs.

Me I'm a Tim Horton guy.

How do you know that Starbucks customers are snobs?

Last edited:

I wasn't lecturing, just opinionating. Have you given the opinion any thought? What have blacks received for the free labor their ancestors gave this country for a couple hundred years?

What do you think would be fair and do you think that once reparations are made then we are all on equal footing? What would be the goal?
Manufacturing companies have plants and factories in some very dangerous low income cities around the world. My brother has to visit these plants. One I recall was in Brazil. Anyways, I wish instead these companies would move to places like Detroit flint and saginaw. Jobs are the only reparations blacks want. Opportunity.

The reason most unemployed people dont work is because there aren't jobs not because they are lazy.

Manufacturing companies have plants and factories in some very dangerous low income cities around the world. My brother has to visit these plants. One I recall was in Brazil. Anyways, I wish instead these companies would move to places like Detroit flint and saginaw. Jobs are the only reparations blacks want. Opportunity.

The reason most unemployed people dont work is because there aren't jobs not because they are lazy.

I agree, I remember all the factories in America before so many of these "free trade" deals. Every factory had black people working there. This was pulled out from under them. Reparations maybe in the form of education grants. We give away plenty to corporations, we could do it.

Money wont salve hate.........and thats what you are dealing with.....naked unadulterated hate

Hate by whom? Blacks? Plenty of hate to go around in all groups and nationalities it's been my experience. Any, I suggested it not to stop hatred, but as a way of righting wrong

Me I'm a Tim Horton guy.

How do you know that Starbucks customers are snobs?
My brother loves it. When we go on trips we have to go to Starbucks. I think its funny the op said burnt coffee. That is so true. I hate it. Everyone who doesnt go to starbucks knows their customers are douchbags. Lol when I go in with my bro I think what a bunch of fools spending so much on that.

And who goes to bigby or beaners or any of those other overpriced Starbuck knock offs? They take advantage of the fact starbucks won't put one just anywhere. Thank god for Tim Horton's. $1.91 large and they have contests like roll up the rim.

Your reparation grants will be wasted as Obama continues to import a people to replace you............
Michigan is experiencing job growth and higher wages. I guess Obama's doing a great job. Better than Reagan. Look it up. All you got is how he hasn't finished the jihad bush and Chaney started. And jeb and netenyahoo will want to go to war with ira n.

Hillary 2016. Women will vote for hillary like blacks did for Obama.

Riiggghhhtttttt...........why dont you check out the elevator down blacks have been on during his terms...............
When you dont reply to someone specific we dont know for sure who you're talking to.

Anyways.

And the haters gonna hate hate hate and the players gonna play Obama shake it off shake it off.

Just the facts....... in black and white........
Obama has fixed our economy. If you're not happy follow the GOP's advice when McCain was running on bush's recession. You guys said if you lost your good paying manufacturing job and had to take a job that paid less start your own business or go back to school. You are responsible for you. Now you righties want to blame government for your woes. Tell us your sob story.

Give me one good reason why i should give a shit about someones ancestors. I dont give a shit about my own ancestors, let alone anyone elses. That isnt my responsibility. Why on earth would you want people to give money to people who did not suffer? Do you think those slaves who DID suffer would want some scrub in the modern era to get paid for the hardships slaves endured 200 years before? Hell no!

My father was murdered by a black man 20 years ago. Does that mean the black community owes me money now?

Last edited:

Give me one good reason why i should give a shit about someones ancestors. I dont give a shit about my own ancestors, let alone anyone elses. That isnt my responsibility. Why on earth would you want people to give money to people who did not suffer? Do you think those slaves who DID suffer would want some scrub in the modern era to get paid for the hardships they endured 200 years before? Hell no!
I want to give to people who are suffering now.

Just the facts....... in black and white........
Obama has fixed our economy. If you're not happy follow the GOP's advice when McCain was running on bush's recession. You guys said if you lost your good paying manufacturing job and had to take a job that paid less start your own business or go back to school. You are responsible for you. Now you righties want to blame government for your woes. Tell us your sob story.
Try telling it to blacks......and then tell them they are haters.........let me know how that goes

The last thing these barristas want is to slow down the line with conversation. Then there's always the "how can we race together when Mike Brown was a THUG ".

The last thing these barristas want is to slow down the line with conversation. Then there's always the "how can we race together when Mike Brown was a THUG ".
Are you kidding? You go into a starbucks and 3 people in front of you waiting for their frothy whipped double espresso latee verte cappachino. The conversation will help pass the time. Just tone it down if a brother walks in.

Forum List

Back